KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I love you

I love you
Started by: debbiejo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
debbiejo
Dreamer

I love you

Someone just said "Iove you" to me..Little people......

Wha does it mean you?????????????

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 01:04 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

If a man says it it either means "I want to con you into sex" or "thanks for the sex... goodbye.." If a woman says it, it means "I want you to buy me...."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 08:46 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

haha! well if you're going out with them for a long time i might be luuurve lmao if it aint then errrr maybe they fancy you way hey wink and if not that then what that guy said haha ^^

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 12:12 AM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Re: I love you

quote:
Originally posted by debbiejo

completely depends on the context...

it can be the most important thing in the world or it can be the last thing you want to hear...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 12:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peterKSL
In a different dimension

If I ever use those words, I am being totally serious...

Feel me not.. See me not.. I'm just an illusion..

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 12:22 AM
peterKSL is currently offline Click here to Send peterKSL a Private Message Find more posts by peterKSL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HJ4CW

depends where you were as well as wat the atmosphere was like

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?" "A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!' Billie Joe Armstrong

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 12:23 AM
HJ4CW is currently offline Click here to Send HJ4CW a Private Message Find more posts by HJ4CW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Those "little people" were serious...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 12:38 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HJ4CW

i think it was like a i want to know more aproch

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?" "A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!' Billie Joe Armstrong

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 12:42 AM
HJ4CW is currently offline Click here to Send HJ4CW a Private Message Find more posts by HJ4CW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnival_junkie
God

Re: I love you

quote:
Originally posted by debbiejo

that depends.

'i love you' can equal many things.

such as

= i want sex
= i want to use you to get stuff
= i really like you
= maybe i do love you

take your pick.

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 04:52 AM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peterKSL
In a different dimension

psychology comes in handy here wink

Feel me not.. See me not.. I'm just an illusion..

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 10:53 AM
peterKSL is currently offline Click here to Send peterKSL a Private Message Find more posts by peterKSL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

1. yes..i love you leave me alone, i'm busy
2. i love. let's spend the rest of the life together (least probable)
3. i love you. givew me that thing (and the thing can be anything. messed)
4. you should kn ow it by yourself. it depends on who the person is etc...

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 12:48 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Love does not always mean sleeping together it means that they have a special love for you and care about you and hopfully wants to spend there whole life together with you!jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 01:12 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I thinke Iove or Jove means Jupiter in Latin, so most likely they think you are a god, well that would be my guess. <--this is not serious by the way, just in case someone didn't notice

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 01:50 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhoKnows?
Haunted.

boy: f**
girl: she likes you

I can't breathe,
I can't speak,
I can't live,
With no one there.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 04:37 PM
WhoKnows? is currently offline Click here to Send WhoKnows? a Private Message Find more posts by WhoKnows? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

It has different connotations in different contexts, friends, lovers, etc..

and yes usually a method to get what's wanted laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 04:59 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: I love you

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983
completely depends on the context...

it can be the most important thing in the world or it can be the last thing you want to hear...

Very well said.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 05:30 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

The words hate and love are used so much in our world today we say it even when we don't mean it which is a shame

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 05:33 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

u keep saying "little people" are u refering to little children or midgets or what? cause if its children, their love is alil confusing, but genuine

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 05:33 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote:
Originally posted by a1hsauce
u keep saying "little people" are u refering to little children or midgets or what? cause if its children, their love is alil confusing, but genuine

Midgets... he he he he laughing out loud

No they are little kids...and yes coming from them. It is genuine and yes they sometimes make me feel like a god, and yes they are just so pure in there thinking. I wish we could all be like them.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 05:48 PM
krillinite

haha as long as you dont abuse the love they give you, ur fine, let urself be a rolemodel for them

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 08:08 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote