KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » silver surfer vs darksied

silver surfer vs darksied
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by kgkg
he's been beat by superman many times so how do you explain that and now all the suden is galactus 's equal funny shit i ever heard.

Pre-Crisis

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 05:02 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Never
Show where Galactus has destroyed a galaxy. He consumes planets, and HE HAS TO USE MACHINERY TO CONVERT IT INTO ENERGY FIRST.

And he is "well-developed." How long have you even been READING about him?

Nah man, Tyrant (at his original power) destroyed planets in his fight with Tyrant; this is actually widely known. However, what state (hungry, full, etc.) is unknown. He beat Tyrant and shrunk him to his current size and power.

As for those machines, his machine convert energy into a form of energy for EASIER consumption. He can devour a planet on his own, his machine in a way cooks his food for him. Ain't like he can't eat it raw.

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Pre-Crisis

But clearly this is not Pre-Crisis. They are at another level, thus it should be specified if any Pre-Crisis characters are used.

Since it doesn't and we both know Surfer would lose against PC Darkseid, current Darkseid isn't going OE on Surfer win. Should he be able to? Yes. But will he? Ask heat vision what it think's of the Omega Effect.

Forget the Source, Superman > Source. Heat Vision (according to DC) sick > Omega Effect.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 08:08 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Tron, are you talking about Thanos defeating Surfer while he was collecting the Infinity Gems? If so, that isn't fair comparison. Darksied isn't nearly that powerful. Darksied fears Superman. Almost anytime Superman comes into town, Darksied will try to use those Omega Beams to no avail, and then take a portal elsewhere.

Well, it's a pretty fair comparison to me, seeing as how he kicked Surfer's ass WITHOUT the gems.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 09:08 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

when did i say it was pre-crisis?

normal darksied vs silversurfer man people start making all these stuff that darksied can beat surfer , pre-darksied ofcourse but darksied no way.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 04:20 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

quote:
Originally posted by kgkg
when did i say it was pre-crisis?

normal darksied vs silversurfer man people start making all these stuff that darksied can beat surfer , pre-darksied ofcourse but darksied no way.
Well as mentioned before, he was able to seriously damage Surfer's metallic body with his Omega Beams, so yeah I'd say he can probably take Surfer out.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 07:09 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Tron, can you give the issue in which Thanos beats Surfer? Not Surfer #59, neither of them had their power and Thanos was losing at first.

It is illogical for the Omega Beams to affect Surfer, he can absorb or manipulate any form of energy. Maybe he wasn't expecting them... What crossover was this?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:08 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Tron, can you give the issue in which Thanos beats Surfer? Not Surfer #59, neither of them had their power and Thanos was losing at first.

It is illogical for the Omega Beams to affect Surfer, he can absorb or manipulate any form of energy. Maybe he wasn't expecting them... What crossover was this?

1] It can hurt him. 2] He can't absorb what he didn't anticipate.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:10 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Very true... I suppose f he can't see it, and can't absorb it, it would definitely hurt him. Thanos beating Silver Surfer is very possible however. Thanos without any enhancements is at the very least Silver Surfer's equal.

Darkseid is certainly not equal to Thanos, though. Not with the cosmic cube, or the infinity gauntlet, of the heart of the universe. Not even normal Thanos.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:16 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 08:01 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

quote:
It was "The Hunger". A fairly thin graphic novel.

Darkseid uses the Omega Beams on Surfer from behind, and this scene is viewable on the second last page.

Forgive my laziness, I will snap a pic of it and post it for your viewing pleasure...I've been down and out with the flu for a while. mad

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:29 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:

I'll do you one better, you can look at scans of the fight here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t318080.html

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:26 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote