KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » the DESTROYER versus Juggernaut!

the DESTROYER versus Juggernaut!
Started by: GRIMM THING

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"take the Visor Blast out of the equation - whaddaya think?"

If you're prepared to take away Juggernaut's durability, I'll wager a guess.

Bit unfair to remove Destroyer's powers.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 09:12 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, at full blast the Destroyer could kill a celectial or seriously maim him....they were concerned about him were they not? i remember them steering very clear of his beam.
destroyer is above everyone under galactus...hmm well...he could take galactus if odin was in him...destroyer is above everyone under the celestials. which is everyone on earth...Big D could take superman prime even.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 01:49 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMM THING

quote:

Bit unfair to remove Destroyer's powers.

-AC

.....no worries, I'd give em right back big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 04:14 PM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMM THING

quote:
Originally posted by long pig
no, at full blast the Destroyer could kill a celectial or seriously maim him....they were concerned about him were they not? i remember them steering very clear of his beam.
destroyer is above everyone under galactus...hmm well...he could take galactus if odin was in him...destroyer is above everyone under the celestials. which is everyone on earth...Big D could take superman prime even.

Thanks for that LP - I want to read more of the Destroyer I think.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 04:15 PM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

I dont now how the destroyer is above Galactus since it use to be one of his heralds but thats just me its silly one issue thor can hurt Galactis with his hammer and the next it bounces off him then Odin can hurt Galactus but the Odin Force cant even hurt Juggernaut so what does that mean Juggernaut could take a full powered blast from Galactus?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 05:49 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

This is a different Destroyer.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 06:32 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

here.... http://marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/destroyer.htm
he could be above galactus. depending on who is controlling him.
have odin control him...give him the odinsword and mjolnir...shit......
its assumed he can break adamantium.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Feb 26th, 2005 at 02:43 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 02:38 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

marveldirectory.com is full of inaccracies and outdated bios. If Odin is in the Destroyer, it will be more powerful than Galactus. Destroyer doesn't have a sex; it's a suit of armor.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 02:41 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

its proper english to call it a him in 3rd past t. right?
maybe not

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 02:44 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I don't think it is.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 02:47 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Does it matter if his visor can destroy the earth?

The only way Juggernaut can be destroyed is by psychic means, so it doesnt matter.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 05:36 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

The destroyer is not more powerful than Galactus no matter who wields it

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 07:39 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

The destroyer is not more powerful than Galactus

hard to beileve but stonger than jug for sure

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 07:42 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

the destroyer is very powerful, and yes it can kill a celetial. odin created it with the intent that if shit came to shit he would power it with his own life force, which it would then grow to match the hieght of any celestial. galactus on the other hand he thrashes celetials like they were his naughty kids anyway. the celestials are just a race of powerful beings but galactus is a primordial force in the universe i dont see him being beat by the armor anytime soon

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 08:14 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

I thought the celestials beat the shit out of the destroyer even when odin and every other asgardian was powering it?

The destroyer is not galactus level...Galactus is so ridiculous underrated. He is not really a person....he is a true cosmic entity on par with Eternity.

Silver Surver/Thor/Thanos are cosmic type beings...but Galactus is different. This guy is a force of nature. Now in the comics nature becomes puny...cuz there are gods who control nature and what not... But Galactus is just above and beyond.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 09:40 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Does it matter if his visor can destroy the earth?

The only way Juggernaut can be destroyed is by psychic means, so it doesnt matter.

no....nothing on this earth can kill juggernaught. Destroyer is not of this earth and was created by power higher than cytorakk. so "IT!" could kill him

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 11:55 AM
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by JWangSDC
I thought the celestials beat the shit out of the destroyer even when odin and every other asgardian was powering it?

The destroyer is not galactus level...Galactus is so ridiculous underrated. He is not really a person....he is a true cosmic entity on par with Eternity.

Yeah your right..I was hoping someone would reference that issue, I believe it was Thor 301 where that scenario occured..they melted the Destroyer down to slag even when empowered with Odin/the entire Asgardian Race..Odin and the gang had to end up begging the Celestials to spare earth...anyway the destroyer is no where near Big G level...

back to the thread..

The Destroyer "stops" and "kills" juggy with its disintigration beam..nuff said...

Last edited by whobdamandog on Feb 26th, 2005 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 12:44 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote