KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Started by: Mace Skywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mace Skywalker

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

In Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. There is a jump I used to do where it looked like you were flying. This happens if you have all force powers. If you pressed forward, you fly up. If you press left of right you jump at an angle. I used to be a able to do it whenever i wanted in Jedi Kinght: Jedi Outcast. But I can only do it randomly now. Does anyone know how to do these jumps.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Not really, I played the game a very long time ago

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

If it is for PC, then yes i do know how: Press W (forward) and hold it and then do not pause to jump, just go right into the jump and keep holding w for the first little bit of the jump, then let go of W but keep holding space. That should be right. It would be easier if i could show you.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:24 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

Yeah thanks, thats cool, thanks. I can do it. But I have another question. After the first 5 levels. After cornellia(or whatever) I beat it, then it sends me back to the map screen to pick another mission. But arnt i supposed to go to hoth now?!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

can't you simply press continue without warping to hoth? perhaps you need to do another one to pass?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:54 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

theres supposed to be a cut scene after you beat the level to go to hoth, but I can only pick from the levels ive already beaten!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:06 PM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

There's probably something wrong with your version of the game then.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:22 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

oh that's good....uplifting

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I rerented the game recently, actually (Beat KOTOR II already and need some entertainment.) Maybe I can find out for you soon enough. I still haven't beaten Jedi Academy... Spent all my time in bot mode. I love the two-bladed staff, btw. I just haven't found a love for dual wielding.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

I got it, nevermind. its all good.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 02:26 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Oh fine, take away my one chance in life to be useful.

I'll just go cry into my wookie doll over here. Don't follow me.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote