KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » love:its a funny thing

love:its a funny thing
Started by: ericadurancefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

its all part of the mystery!! stick out tongue well, i think it is! cant wait for more!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:52 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I know, I can't wait! Pluz, continue! I'll die if I don't know soon!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:38 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jason maddox
Bad Ass by Choice

taking over for edf finally.........................

"when did you get back?"she asked him as he pulled away,"my plane landed about an hour ago,i still got a room right"he said smiling,"you will always have a room here"she said getting to her feet."whats wrong?"he asked when he noticed she had been crying,"me and sandy got into a fight"she said looking at the floor,"why do you even stay with that *******?"he asked shaking his head,"i sort of love him"she said smiling as she ran over to her dresser and pulled out a pregancy test kit.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:11 PM
jason maddox is currently offline Click here to Send jason maddox a Private Message Find more posts by jason maddox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Great! Continue please!!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:36 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

oh no! naughty naughty! haha please write more!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:16 AM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

write more jason

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:51 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jason maddox
Bad Ass by Choice

Please tell me your not pregnant!" Duncan said sounding a little upset as he walked over to his sister, "your only 20 and you really do not need this at this point in your life" he said as he looked at the test strip and seen it read positive.
"I took three all together and they all read positive, I'm just worried now because I don't know if I'm ready for a kid" she said starting to sound a little choked up so she sat down on her bed.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 11:41 PM
jason maddox is currently offline Click here to Send jason maddox a Private Message Find more posts by jason maddox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

all i have to say is...... BUMP =.=

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 12:46 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

and i really don't think you should be bumping threads for the sake of bumping. so quit it please.

Interesting story big grin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 12:52 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

no... i said HE bumped. i dont really care about this story, so far... it has made no sense at all to me....

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 01:02 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fox13
all i have to say is...... BUMP =.=

Nope, you said that. get it straight

and if you don't care about this story, then don't post in this thread, like you were telling that other person not to post in your thread.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 01:37 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats not what i meant... LOOK AT THE DATE! AND LOOK AT THE DATE ABOVE! DAMMIT! HE BUMPED THE THREAD FROM APRIL 2005!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 01:47 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Calm yourself there....you really don't want to start pissing me off. That wouldn't be the wisest thing for you to do. oh, and read a little more closer next time.

quote:
taking over for edf finally.........................

meaning that he/she has been planning to take over for edf.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 02:02 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Love it!

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 05:02 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote