KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Dumping Physical Memory

Dumping Physical Memory
Started by: Korri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

Worried Dumping Physical Memory

Omfg i was minding my own buisness doing what i normally do and then everything went black and this dark blue screen came up saying there was a serious error and to stop this causing damage my computer had turned itself off and it had Began Dumping Physical Memory.

Its happened a couple of times now and i cant think of an explination for whats happened.

Help! im shatting myself...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 05:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

What is your OS? Also what did the error message say exactly?

It could be anything unless you be more specific. Anything from faulty hardware to faulty drivers.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 09:40 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Most of the time this happens this is a hardware driver problem.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 09:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Currently on Windows XP.

i will need to wait until the next time it happens until i can tell you exactly what it says, god knows when that will be..

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 04:16 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

If that was the one and only time it happened, I would ignore it.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 04:44 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Its happened a couple of times, im just kind of worried that its something serious, i have only has this computer for a few months and already things have been rather techy, i have had two re-install everything twice.

Maybe im just frettying but you know what i mean? its better to be safe than to be sorry..

if it happenes again i shall tell you..

Thanks anyway Razzums

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 04:46 PM
Korri

I was wondering if it could possible something to do with this.... confused

stab in the dark messed

Attachment: untitled.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:41 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Re: Dumping Physical Memory

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Korri
Omfg i was minding my own buisness doing what i normally do and then everything went black and this dark blue screen came up saying there was a serious error and to stop this causing damage my computer had turned itself off and it had Began Dumping Physical Memory.

Its happened a couple of times now and i cant think of an explination for whats happened.

Help! im shatting myself...

You say: "Physical Memorah; its over babe! I've found bigger and bettah!"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:21 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Korri
I was wondering if it could possible something to do with this.... confused

stab in the dark messed
That was presumably after you recovered from the crash? Did it happen again?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 11:12 PM
Korri

No but it came up when i logged on as Admin but i have had alot of problems with logging on and logging off.

There was one point where it wouldnt even let me logg on at all and i had to re-install everything messed

Tex> your a numpty stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:12 PM