KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Freddy Vs Jason/Jeepers Creepers 2

Freddy Vs Jason/Jeepers Creepers 2
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Question Freddy Vs Jason/Jeepers Creepers 2

I just bought these Region 1 DVD's of amazon because the Region 4 ones won't be out here in NZ for ages and i'm sure it wont have any special features.
Well the region 4 Freddy vs jason has come out here but doesnt have any special features........

Are the DVD's and its special features any good?

They arrive between the 27th of March and 3rd of April (remember NZ is a day ahead of the U.S.).

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 06:40 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

The F vs J DVD is packed with extras.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 10:02 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yes, I know, but are they any GOOD?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 03:23 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes the FvsJ DVD is good

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 12:06 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Thanks, but don't worry, they arrived this afternoon, watched the deleted scenes from both DVDs, didnt watch the movies though, well half of jp 2 but it got boring, oh! and the f v j DVD was creased a little!! mad sorry people, but i'm paranoid about stuff like this............for you americans can just go to the stor and by a new one, but I have to order them from the net!!!!! lucky bastards miffed

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 09:55 AM
bmhg14

I hated the ending majorly because it didn't tell who won. But if I had to say there was a winner, it would be Lori and Will. Freddy's wink didn't mean anything.
"Freddy-freaks" (the ones that favor NOES) People say Freddy won, but it was, like, a draw. If either villian won, it would've been Jason because all that was left of Freddy was his head.

My favorite characters were Linderman, Freeburg & Mark.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 11:06 PM
bmhg14 is currently offline Click here to Send bmhg14 a Private Message Find more posts by bmhg14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I liked Kia, it was funny how she hit Jason with the spanner and goes "f***en a$$hole!!!" and when she was teasing Freddy, I also like Lori, and Will's hot shifty

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 03:42 AM
bmhg14

You're a girl? I was imagining different. Either way: the whole Ritter family rules. And R.I.P. John. One cool guy.

Happy Birthday to bmhg14
3/29

Invisable Blue Robot Fish 3

rock stick out tongueunk:

Last edited by bmhg14 on Mar 29th, 2004 at 09:56 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 09:43 AM
bmhg14 is currently offline Click here to Send bmhg14 a Private Message Find more posts by bmhg14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy_vs_Jason
I liked Kia, it was funny how she hit Jason with the spanner and goes "f***en a$$hole!!!" and when she was teasing Freddy, I also like Lori, and Will's hot shifty

If your talking about the girl from destineys child I hated her. She pretty much ****ed up the whole movie for me. There was absolutely no purpose for her character in this movie. She was a complete annoyense through the whole movie. And there was no purpose for any other characters besides Freddy and Jason mad

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 10:04 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Come on slipknot, they needed some different characters beside j and f, and it makes sence why frede went back to nancys old house and found a different family, and yes bmhg14 im a girl.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 05:39 AM
bmhg14

I don't know any girls who enjoyed Freddy vs Jason. "Look out for my next single, it's called 'My Salsa'!"

love
Anthony & Kristen (1992-)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 02:56 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.................I know lots of girls that loved Freddy vs Jason.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 08:52 AM
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

i got the FvJ dvd the day it came out

Life out there is raw but we will never stop we will never quit 'cause we are Metallica

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:08 PM
PissedOffGoalie is currently offline Click here to Send PissedOffGoalie a Private Message Find more posts by PissedOffGoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

me too

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:48 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Wow, somebody think's they're to cool for school roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:39 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

i have Region 4 FVJ (aus) yeah no special features, same with texas chainsaw massicre.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:15 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bmhg14

I got FvJ 2 days before it came out because my cousin Kenny works at Best Buy or Curcuit City. I don't think I'm hot shit or nuthin', though.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 08:33 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I share your pain machete guy, I live in NZ and we get region 4 DVD's here, I was devestated that FvJ had no special features, as I had heard that the region 1 DVD had lots so I bought that. Also the Texas Chainsaw Massacre comes out here tomorrow so I'm gonna rent it, but I don't care that it doesn't have any.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:13 AM