KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mario versus Batman

Mario versus Batman
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Mario versus Batman

who would win , the portly plumber who has saved the mushroom kingdom hundreds of times or batman the vigilante of gotham city.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 07:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing

Creative.

It depends.

Does Mario have fire flowers, feathers, stars, racoon suits, hammer brother suits, frog suits, and metal armor stars available to him? If so, there's little Batman can do to stop Mario from jumping on his head 3-6 times and bouncing Bruce off the screen.

Unless, of course, he has "Bat-Italian Plumber Repellent" in his belt next to the can of "Bat-Shark Repellent".

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 08:25 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

Mario is too much for batman. With all of those weapons at his disposal batman is toast.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 08:30 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

The battle would go exactly as follows.

Batman: You're not selling those magic mushrooms on my watch.

Mario: (confused) It's a me Mario.

Batman: Are you threatening me?

Mario (even more confused): Whaa

Batman attempts to go in for a brutal chop but Mario effortlessly dodges and lands on Batman's head.

Batman: Ah my ears, my beautiful ears.

Mario: Whaha

Batman: That's it: Justice League time.

Mario looks up and surprisingly there is a small box above him.

Ten seconds later.

Justice League lie smoking in a crater. Superman's head is squashed.

To add insuklt to injury DC comics is sued by Nintendo of America and lose 500,000,000,000 dollars. Reggie Fils-Aime pronounces himself "satisfied".

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 12:28 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pepito
The battle would go exactly as follows.

Batman: You're not selling those magic mushrooms on my watch.

Mario: (confused) It's a me Mario.

Batman: Are you threatening me?

Mario (even more confused): Whaa

Batman attempts to go in for a brutal chop but Mario effortlessly dodges and lands on Batman's head.

Batman: Ah my ears, my beautiful ears.

Mario: Whaha

Batman: That's it: Justice League time.

Mario looks up and surprisingly there is a small box above him.

Ten seconds later.

Justice League lie smoking in a crater. Superman's head is squashed.

To add insuklt to injury DC comics is sued by Nintendo of America and lose 500,000,000,000 dollars. Reggie Fils-Aime pronounces himself "satisfied".

HAHA "it's a me mario" man those were the good old days.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:37 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

them sure were, i had mario paint for the nes....i just drew penises on it ...and boobs

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:59 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Is this a joke. Dude, I don't care what everyone else says Batman would kick butt. And he don't care 'bout his stupid ears.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:06 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Batman is outmatched here in terms of agility and strength. Remember, Mario could swing around Bowser by his tail in Mario 64 (and Bowser was pretty big) plus he could run really fast in Super Mario Bros. 3 and could do backflips effortlessly in Mario 64. Plus he could form fireballs w/o the help of the fire flower in Super Smash Bros.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:13 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Plus, if Mario gets access to a Game Genie, he can do mega moon jumps and become invincible indefinitely.

He could take Galactus by just running into him with the star invincibilty.

Or jumping on his head 6 times.

>Z<

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:23 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by illadelph12
Plus, if Mario gets access to a Game Genie, he can do mega moon jumps and become invincible indefinitely.

He could take Galactus by just running into him with the star invincibilty.

Or jumping on his head 6 times.

it's true , with the star mario is Uber powerful , but his gotta to make sure he doesn't fall in holes.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:32 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Batman would get a mushroom from Mario's homeland, inject it with poison, and throw it at Mario and hope he jumps into it.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:36 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

"Batman would get a mushroom from Mario's homeland, inject it with poison, and throw it at Mario and hope he jumps into it."

laughing

Aren't Shrooms already poisonous, well, at least hallucinagenic. Mario's a super powered drug addict and seems to have a high tolerance. He's been on Shrooms and Fireflowers (high grade Chronic) for over a decade. I'm not sure poison would work. laughing

Besides, Batman would have to utilize prep time to pull that off. Mario could get a Game Genie, Game Shark, or Total Action Replay with prep time.

>Z<

Last edited by illadelph on Mar 20th, 2005 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 05:13 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Batman come on the Shruken the boomerangs the grenades and the masterys of 147 martial arts.
even if he turned to fire mario he wouldn't win

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 05:32 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Ha people are taking it seriously. Seriously though, Mario cannot lose because he is technically invincible (after all he comes back to life every time he dies)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:09 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Originally posted by Pepito
Ha people are taking it seriously. Seriously though, Mario cannot lose because he is technically invincible (after all he comes back to life every time he dies)

Except when he gets game over. How many lives does he usually start out with?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 09:13 PM