KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zauriel vs. Wolverine

Zauriel vs. Wolverine
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Zauriel vs. Wolverine

Discuss.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 11:18 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Zauriel.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 12:09 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Zauriel takes this. Isn't this guy an angel or something? I know he's like powerful.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:43 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He's a fallen angel. He's nowhere near as powerful as he was in Heaven. He can only lift up to two tons.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:51 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

He's still got that sword, shield, and a sonic scream..Plus two tons is more then Logan can lift.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:52 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

This is more even than it appears. Wolverine is actually in Zauriel's strength class. This is almost like Wolverine versus post-Death Archangel, (Zauriel is a tad stronger, and he has a few weapons, of course.) Wolverine can win.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 04:07 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

He can win but I'd put my money on Zauriel to win. Plus he's got more experience which can be a good factor with somebody around ur same level

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 04:11 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Wolverine.
>_>

<_<

No, really!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 04:31 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Zauriel has more fighting experience than Wolverine? I doubt that. Zauriel's an angel from paradise. Why would he fight?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:13 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He fought the demons from Hell for many eons.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:14 AM
Cosmic Cube

Well, I suppose.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:15 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Well if DC goes along with everything since they have angels, and god, and lucifer Zauriel was probably around when angels went rouge, and all that, and was in the battle, and stuff.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:17 AM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

demons from hell aint shit wolverine beat lobo and he beat all the demons in hells ass and wolverine fights hulk and wolverine can fight like electra but better and wolverine is an equal to the hulk so think of it as hulk vs zauriel hulk would crush him and wolverine is his equal

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 06:29 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

First that Lobo loosing to Logan thing is just way wrong, and was fan-based.

2nd Logan is in no way equal to Hulk..just cause his adamantium skeleton let him live from being hit by the hulk makes him in no way an equal.

3rd Logan isn't the best there is..Just the best at what he does..Which I'm guessing is surviving...or maybe its drinking..or barroom brawls..Who knows.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 06:42 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Zauriel would win. Sorry wolvie fanboy. One sonic scream would reduce him to ash. His flaming sword can cut through anything. Even shadows.

Wolverine would lose against Lobo. His healing factor is 100 times that of Wolverine. He grew back from a cell. He has Superman durability. That was fanvoted.

Wolverine has never won against the Hulk. He lost the first time. The second time he "won" because of Apoc's technology giving him sleeping gas.

Wolverine loses. Listen to logic for once.

http://www.starnet-database.com/dba...el/zauriel.html

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 06:46 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I thought u said 2 tons was his strength..It says in the Bio that it's 10-15 tons.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:01 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I was wrong. Sorry. The guy was around for like year anyway.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:23 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

What happened to him? He was in DC One Million, and I only got to see him there, and in his first appearance.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:34 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He disappeared after the Mageddon storyline. We haven't seen him anywhere since then. He'll be back though.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:35 AM
ArekExcelsior2

Call me crazy, but Wolverine, whatever his capacity to do surprising upsets and his natural tenacity, doesn't seem to be the type with the emotional or spiritual wherewithal let alone the relevant paranormal skill to deal with a fallen angel.

Give Wolverine an anti-magic buff that lasts a few minutes, though, and Zauriel is toast.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 12:11 PM
ArekExcelsior2 is currently offline Click here to Send ArekExcelsior2 a Private Message Find more posts by ArekExcelsior2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote