KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Living 900 Years Is A Ripe Old Age...85 Years Is Not. What Happened After The Flood?

Living 900 Years Is A Ripe Old Age...85 Years Is Not. What Happened After The Flood?
Started by: debbiejo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vicki horvath
I appreciate your viewpoint,. I do believe you are wrong about the number of Christians declining, there are 2,00 Christians in an underground church in Iraq, Christianity has hit China, we have a missionary on the way to a country where there has never been one. Christianity is growing, I just believe it is not being talked about because we are becoming such a Godless society! I guess it really boils down to who you talk to. Also as a Born Again Christian, THE Lord has opened my eyes and I understand The bible more than i usd too, so I can see how all the major and minor prophets tie in. I do not claim to know even one quarter of everything, but have an open mind and am willing to learn, and even believe certain things with REAL PROOF, not the garbage the media feeds s! Sorr I seem to have gone off track, just cannot seem to stop! have a great dy! I really enjoy debating with all of you! smile
200 is not very much.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:55 PM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by vicki horvath
I think I worded it wrong, I am talking about true Apostolic Christians, not various religions, I do not believe in any "religion", and I bet a lot of decline is in the Catholic Church, which I do not consider to be a true Christian Church. They say if a tree bears rotton fruit it is all rotton, and I see nothing more rotton than molesting young children! I guess it is safe to say noone knows anything for sure! It is cool to be talking to someone from Norwa, my sister from my Moms side is one half norwegian from her Dad. Anyway, anything else you have tosay, I am all ears!
You think only the Catholic molest kids? Christians have been doing it for decades as sure the Aposlolickens have been doing even longer.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 06:00 PM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Living 900 Years Is A Ripe Old Age...85 Years Is Not. What Happened After The Fl

Originally posted by debbiejo
Here's an interesting observation.

According to the Bible, the average age people lived, before the flood was 800 to 900 years old. After the flood there was a sharp decline of around 350 years of age. Since then of course we live less and less longer, untill now the average age is around 65 to 80 years old..

The Big questions is what happened that would cause such a drop in age from before the flood to after the flood?

"My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be 120 years." (Similar to that.)

Don't start yelling at me for reposting something or not making sense; I just am firing off a quick post before working on my Spanish.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 11:42 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Hehehe, I speak spanish

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:04 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Qein es su bano?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:06 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Vamos a correjir tus errores gramaticos. Primero, es Qien. Bano debe tener una symbolo sobre el n. Pero la respuesta al pregunta no te lo puedo dare. No es porque usted no es latina, pero no se lo que preguntas.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:10 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

ja ja så snakker vi flere språk, ferdig med det nå tilbake til dagsorden

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 05:44 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

OK...it that real? ^ At first I thought it was saying ja ja binx...lol

OK It's been awhile since I took spanish, so how did you answer my question Prince?? All I know of what you said was we all are going to do something with a bathroom?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:13 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Vamos a correjir tus errores gramaticos. Primero, es Qien. Bano debe tener una symbolo sobre el n. Pero la respuesta al pregunta no te lo puedo dare. No es porque usted no es latina, pero no se lo que preguntas.

I said, "First let's correct your grammatical errors. First the 'who' should be spelled with the i before the e. The bathroom should have a tilde of top of it to give it proper sound. And I can not asnwer your question, since I don't know what you are asking."

Your Translation came out like this-"who is your bathroom?". I would assume you ment, "where is your bathroom?" where the answer would be, "right outside my room. "Aqui afuera de mi cuarto."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:41 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

laughing out loud

Thanks...Who is your bathroom....

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:04 PM
King of Blades
The King

I know.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:18 AM
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by debbiejo
Qein es su bano?
Pantelones Telemundo!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:21 PM
King of Blades
The King

Hey Telemudo is a spaich channel eek!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:57 PM
King of Blades
The King

*spanish

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:57 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Es su madre en la casa? Me madre is loco in la cobasa.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:19 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nose hablees espanolias.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:27 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Hasta manana me amigo King Burger.

Finti...es loco en la bano.

Prince..Me habla espanol poco.

Would I survive in Mexico??? Sure...Mind over matter, or lots of hand signals..

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:58 PM
finti

quote:
Finti...es loco en la bano...... Would I survive in Mexico??? Sure...Mind over matter, or lots of hand signals
guess survival in Mexico is the least of your worries evil face .........and there is only one hand signal that comes to mind actually devil

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:07 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

So, you are crazy in the bathroom?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:43 PM
finti

well I end all my showers cold, so some may say that I am crazy in hte bathroom

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:47 PM