KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Heather Langenkamp

Heather Langenkamp
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heather Langenkamp

Has anybody heard of her? She's my cousin

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:00 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yes i've heard of her, she was excellent in "A Nightmare on Elm Street" has she seen Freddy vs Jason? did she like it? what did she think? she must feel pround to know she was in the first elm street movie, and that years later she shes freddy battle-ing jason. But my favourite heroine is Monica Keena, she was awsome as Lori.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 07:47 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I've heard/read before she's your cousin Elm...........
I like her!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 08:50 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paola: Thanks
FVJ: She that it was cool and liked the whole idea of Freddy vs. Jason.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:36 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

And Lori even lived in the same house as her!! eek! you also caught a glimpse of her at the start when Freddy explained about himself and you saw her yell "IT'S ONLY A DREAM!!!" hehe!.......sorry.........

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:23 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 12:46 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I must say that Freddys glove and skin looked much better in Freddy vs Jason, if only it were like that when the Elm Street movies were made, how old were you when the first one was made?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:42 AM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I think Heather Langenkamp is awesome in the Nightmare movies she's in.
The thing I didn't get in Wes Craven's New Nightmare, she was saying that they can't make another Nightmare movie because Freddy's dead. She didn't say anything about that she couldn't be in it because Nancy's dead. It'd be easy to resurrect Freddy, but how do you resurrect Nancy?

Last edited by Wolfie on Mar 30th, 2004 at 06:44 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:41 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Are you close with your cousin?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 08:49 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy_vs_Jason
I must say that Freddys glove and skin looked much better in Freddy vs Jason, if only it were like that when the Elm Street movies were made, how old were you when the first one was made?

I wasn't born then, I born in 1986

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 01:10 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Oh, have her children seen the nightmare on elm street movies?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 03:55 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

They've seen New Nightmare and I toke them see Freddy Vs. Jason

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 06:26 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Oh, well the should see the first and third NOES, its the best, It must be strange to see your mum on the big screen yes

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 11:00 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

no not really.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 11:35 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Well if they're famous.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 11:44 PM