KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Most Powerful Beings In Marvel Universe

The Most Powerful Beings In Marvel Universe
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

BUMP

Apoc IS NOT in the level of HULK !!!
He is above that !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:33 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Von Doom
The Rachel in the What If I'm referring to died so it might be safe to say that it's not the mainstream one. Why would Rachel have to meet them?

well, I guess dying would work too stick out tongue

But anyway, I dont want to get into a whole Phoenix debate, but I think its safe to say that Jean/Phoenix exists outside the unvierse, since she has held the 616 universe in her hands and healed it.

Also, I'm not really sure on the status of What Ifs? Are they really alternate universes, or more like... possible alternate universes? If you get my drift. confused wink

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:56 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
BUMP

Apoc IS NOT in the level of HULK !!!
He is above that !!

his strenght is pretty high

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:42 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
Also, I'm not really sure on the status of What Ifs? Are they really alternate universes, or more like... possible alternate universes? If you get my drift. confused wink

I'm pretty sure they're real - Quasar has popped his head into a few of them so they exist roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:09 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Apoc strength is nearly unlimited cuz its depending on altering his molecules, Apoc just doesn't have the mind to concentrate THAT much.....

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:30 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

But anyway, I dont want to get into a whole Phoenix debate, but I think its safe to say that Jean/Phoenix exists outside the unvierse, since she has held the 616 universe in her hands and healed it.

outside the universe, but not the multiverse.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:55 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tenebrous

Galactus is more powerful than any Celestial.Proof of this came at the end of the Cancerverse arc when he was the last one standing out of all the so-called abstracts.Galactus fulfills a role in the Cosmic Consonance which he takes very seriously,just ask the remaining Proemial Gods(Tenebrous,Aegis,etc.).We almost got a glimnpse at his potential during the first Secret Wars arc when he was about to absorb his solar system sized WorldShip.

Last edited by tenebrous on Jan 29th, 2012 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 05:54 AM
tenebrous is currently offline Click here to Send tenebrous a Private Message Find more posts by tenebrous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I hate reading my posts from 7 years ago. What a long way i have come laughing

I'll return to do a ranking after the conclusion of Avengers Childrens Crusade. If my suspicions are proven correct then im about to turn this list upside down y'all eek!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 11:51 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by tenebrous
Galactus is more powerful than any Celestial.Proof of this came at the end of the Cancerverse arc when he was the last one standing out of all the so-called abstracts.Galactus fulfills a role in the Cosmic Consonance which he takes very seriously,just ask the remaining Proemial Gods(Tenebrous,Aegis,etc.).We almost got a glimnpse at his potential during the first Secret Wars arc when he was about to absorb his solar system sized WorldShip.

Dont mistake role with power.

For example, Eoma is the omniversal guardian, in terms of the area she surveys and acts over she is guardian on a much greater scale than LT however her inherent power is less than a skyfather erm

In the next issue of F4 we're going to see Galactus facing off against Celestials then we will truly see how their power ranks comparatively.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 11:55 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tenebrous

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Dont mistake role with power.

For example, Eoma is the omniversal guardian, in terms of the area she surveys and acts over she is guardian on a much greater scale than LT however her inherent power is less than a skyfather erm

In the next issue of F4 we're going to see Galactus facing off against Celestials then we will truly see how their power ranks comparatively.
No sir I was not confusing his role with power.My point was that it seems that Galactus by nature is a minimalist and therefore is content with his role in the universe.He is capable of far more shows of power seeing that his power is only limited by how much stores of he has,which to me is pretty scary.That's what I meant by my prior statement.I think that I read somewhere about how the Hunger had stated after his manipulation of Galactus was complete that even if he(Galactus)had used the Gems to wish his hunger away it would never had worked.Plus let us not forget that a lot of his energy stores go to keeping Abraxas(The destructive aspect of Eternity at bay).This is why I do not understand peoples comparisons of Earth's deities to Galactus because they should not be mentioned in the same sentence.Even at a low power level generated a wave that decimated more than three solar systems and potentially a galaxy.This goes to my earlier comment regarding Galactus' nature and my guess is this probably played a big part in his selection of Norrin Radd due to the fact that appear to be just alike.

Last edited by tenebrous on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 07:59 AM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 07:52 AM
tenebrous is currently offline Click here to Send tenebrous a Private Message Find more posts by tenebrous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

1. Wolverine

that is all

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 06:24 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote