KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wizard's Top Ten Superhero List

Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Silver Surfer 4 40.00%
Everyone else 6 60.00%
Too close to tell 0 0%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wizard's Top Ten Superhero List
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wizard's Top Ten Superhero List

Everyone has heard of the infamous "Toughest Superheroes in Comics" list. It is as followed from strongest to weakest:

1. Silver Surfer
2. Thor (Normal)
3. Superman
4. Wonder Woman
5. The Flash
6. Dr. Strange
7. Spawn (Normal)
8. Professor Charles Xavier
9. Firestorm
10. The Hulk

For this battle, all of the superheroes are jealous of our resident E.T. Silver Surfer. So they decide to band together to kick his pompous ass. Will they win?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 11:37 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

for anyone who hasn't seen it, here it is..... with all of Wizards reasoning as to why each person is placed where they are

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 11:42 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thanks Scoobless.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 11:43 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yes they will win, Firestorm can whip up some indestructable armour for Thor, and Wonder Woman (not Superman as Surfer could still theoretically drain him) Strange can cast protective spells over them, the Flash can lend them speed

also - Strange can give Hulk his levitation cloak and he can also get the armour and speed

Xavier can try to distract him...... but otherwise he is useless..... as Spawn may well be

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 11:46 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i say yes, they can...

they're too powerful combined for surfere imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 11:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah...too much credit for Surfer. No doubt the champion if he fought each one-on-one, but together they'd get the job done.

-DM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 11:51 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Sufer is good at Top smile

i don't like hulk at number 10 tho.

and Prof.X should be replaced by MM.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:29 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

can MM take Spawn?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:31 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Professor X. should be replaced by MM. Agreed.
Green Lantern should be somewhere near the top. (They didn't add him because Kyle just got the ring)
Sentry should obviously be added. Provided Bendis let him stay omnipresent.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:33 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
can MM take Spawn?

I think he can. Too many variations of his powers. And Al aint exactly the best fighter.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:34 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

well i think sentry is too cheap and will get #1 spot for sure.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:35 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I think Bendis probably downtoned him. Think about it. The Sentry is so powerful no conceivable threat could stop the New Avengers. Nothing would be a challenge.

Ultron: Cap yells "Sentry!" while sipping an All-American chocalate shake
Count Nefaria: "Sentry!"
The Thunderbolts: "Sentry!"
Korvac: "Sentry!"
Galactus: "Sentry!"
The Skrulls: "Sentry!"
Thanos: "Sentry!"

Ridiculous. The New Avengers wouldn't have to do anything but watch the Sentry whup everyone's ass by himself. No plot. Boring. Bendis wouldn't do that. He's most likely downtoned.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:43 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

The thing is when they have their problems Sentry isn't always going to be their. He has his own problems to deal with. His other half being a big part of it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:53 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

i think this would be more appropriate

1.silver surfer
2.thor
3.superman
4.Hulk
5.wonderwoman
6.dr. strange
7. prof x
8.flash
9.firestorm
10. spawn.

wonderwoman above hulk i dont think so

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:54 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i don't agree w/ that list, but thats just my opinion

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:55 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I strongly believe that Wonder Woman is capable of defeating the Hulk. I already typed like 20, 000 words why. She's vastly underrated.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:58 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

And no way is the Hulk defeating Firestorm, Dr. Strange, the Flash or Spawn.

Prof. X is debatable because of Hulk's multiple personalities.

Spawn is iffy.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:00 AM
savagerampage

Hulks to strong for wonderwoman, plus his durability is endless compared to hers

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:04 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

wonder woman is completly capable oh defeating hulk. she's as strong as him and as invulnerable as him. she's faster,a WAY better fighter, and can fly

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:06 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Hulk is even to Wonder Woman initially. He grows stronger over time.

WW is pretty durable too. She got hit with a high velocity punch by Zoom five times. She went traveled at faster than light from New York to France to Egypt to China than finally to South Carolina. That's pretty durable.

WW has superspeed, her Lansarian technology and lasso on her side. (which can control nearly anyone even the Spectre). She also has Batman's fighting skills. Her forcefield in her bracelets adds nicely too. She can win.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:08 AM