KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Inferno!

The Inferno!
Started by: laydiiplayette

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

good i was hoping for the badass team.
its gonna be a bloodbath.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:03 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
ah, hell.
good pick, it was a toss up for the two for me.
i went for DS cuz of his precog abilities

well, he doesnt have actual precog, his reaction time is so fast it looks like it(i.e he was fast enough to shoot the flash), thats what i meant, he cant really "see" into the future, surely thatd make him above "streetlevel".

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

So how is this gonna work anyway?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:25 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by long pig
well, he doesnt have actual precog, his reaction time is so fast it looks like it(i.e he was fast enough to shoot the flash), thats what i meant, he cant really "see" into the future, surely thatd make him above "streetlevel".

yeah?.......well Tasmaster can catch bullets....... stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:30 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Go bads!! I'm leader, called it!! teehee!
Yo Playette, are you gonna open another thread for the actual events? It would make SO much sense.
OK boys, we need to have a ring of PMs going around. Bios, statagies, pics, the works. I also need a second in command to set up the mutiny (lol!!). Who's best against whom, whos good at what, whatever.

I nominate myself for second in command. I like to think I'm a decent strategist, and I can put together bios on all our characters and PM it to everyone on our team.

No offense to Scoobless, but I'm hoping we get Deathstroke. When fighting people like Psylocke and Temugin, we could use the help.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:53 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

no offense huh?........... i'll think about it........

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:21 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

am i alone on this one?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah?.......well Tasmaster can catch bullets....... stick out tongue

Pshhh!
DeathStroke can grow his entire head back if it or any other part gets cut off, makes wolverines healing factor look like neosporin.
is taskmaster immortal? huh? huh?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:15 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

OKAY. Team Badass has now been sent a PM containing our characters' abilities/powers. A couple characters were hard to find a lot of info on, so if you want something added to your characters write-up, you can PM me and I'll send out updates to everyone else. Once Laydii decides who the newest memeber of our team is, they'll get the same PM and everyone else will get a write-up of the newest character in their inbox.

EDIT: couple things I want clarified about the other team:
1) What powers does Psylocke have access to?
2) Temugin took down Iron Man without the Mandarin's rings. I'm assuming he's entering into this contest without them also?
3)Black Canary. Is she bringing her sonic scream into this or just fighting skills?

Last edited by Khellendros on Apr 2nd, 2005 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:53 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flora

HELLO EVERYONE wanna talk

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:14 AM
Flora is currently offline Click here to Send Flora a Private Message Find more posts by Flora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

Okay. Here is the thing. I told Nella that she may choose 1, only 1, ring to use in each battle, so that she isn't a total powerhouse. Psylocke has her telekinesis, and katana, no telepathy. Black Canary has her scream. Long Pig and Scoobless, can you pm me your character bios so that I can okay them?

Yeah, twice is nice, but three times is just right.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:23 AM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by laydiiplayette
Okay. Here is the thing. I told Nella that she may choose 1, only 1, ring to use in each battle, so that she isn't a total powerhouse. Psylocke has her telekinesis, and katana, no telepathy. Black Canary has her scream. Long Pig and Scoobless, can you pm me your character bios so that I can okay them?

O_O Wow. Well, then may I give Midnighter the ability to use doors, which are basically portals he uses to travel around with? They count more as gadgetry than powers, though.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:54 AM
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

I guess. But doesn't he have to have a power to make those doors into portals. It seems like its fair game.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:07 AM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by laydiiplayette
I guess. But doesn't he have to have a power to make those doors into portals. It seems like its fair game.

Jawsome. big grin

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:15 AM
stormfront13

so whats the basis of this will it be like battle of the sexes or something different??

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:16 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

Most likely will be different, because these are a lower class (no offense) of heroes, so they may be les challenging tasks, that may be suited for normal humans more than super heroes.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:29 AM
stormfront13

good idea

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:31 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by pr1983
am i alone on this one?

Alone on what?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:37 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

One more thing, for clarification. Is Scarlet Spider's character, The Challenger, this guy: http://www.geocities.com/jjnevins/challenger.html

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:49 AM
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

I believe it is.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:00 AM