KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » darth revens lightsaber hilt

darth revens lightsaber hilt
Started by: DarthStarkiller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthStarkiller

darth revens lightsaber hilt

does anyone have a picture of revens lightsaber hilt from KOTOR

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:40 PM
Click here to Send DarthStarkiller a Private Message Find more posts by DarthStarkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

uh no....why do you want to know?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Maverick
Jedi Exile

Revens hilt, aint it the same as all the hilts in KOTOR, they all look the same to me

Obi Wan: The council wants you to report on all the Chancellor's dealings
Anakin: Thats treason
Obi Wan: We are at war Anakin

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Maverick a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Maverick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

totally, i really wish they'd have, in one of these play a jedi games, where you actually get to build your lightsaber, and actually design the hilt. That'd be awesome... at least there's that toy of "build a lightsaber" comin' out though!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:28 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, I imagine all lightsabers look unique since they are built by a Jedi themselves, over a long period of time (Sometimes throughout the Jedi's life.) However,in the game they all look the same, sadly.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:11 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthStarkiller

well i am going to make a prop replica

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:12 PM
Click here to Send DarthStarkiller a Private Message Find more posts by DarthStarkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

ummm in a video game the hilt would be really really small so it wouldn't make much of a difference

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

cant u just b normal and say handle. and anyway, the hilt is not the handle. it is the part of the sword that protects ur hand.

http://www.apva.org/exhibit/hilt.html

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I could be normal but why??? and we're talking lightsabers so it could have a hilt too...just really small ineffective top piece for looks

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:42 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes it culd have a hilt, but theyre talking about a handle.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

true...but they started by talking about "hilt" hence the title of the thread...so I just went with it

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 01:33 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh, but i wasn't talkin about you though, i was correcting them, not you.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:06 PM
Julie
The Student

statement: ah, now I see. Next time be clearer, meatbag

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:42 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

im not sure what meatbag means, but it doesnt sound good, so Eff off.....next time be smarter.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:45 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Next time be a bit more understanding. For one thing, meatbag is a reference people who have played KOTOR through can appreciate. Instead of asking for clarification and then responding, you went and took the offensive rather half-cocked. And before insulting other people's intelligence perhaps you should at least get to know them better. Oh wait... that's common sense. Nevermind. You're exempt.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:31 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

why would she call me meatbag, ive never played that all the way through, nor have i ever said anything about playing it, ever. so dont try and defend ur girlfriend, if she can insult me, i can do it back.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 01:58 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'm sorry, I think you somehow misinterpreted what I was saying and thus, getting at: if you had played the bloody game you would not have taken offense in the first place. She merely assumed that you might know the phrase, and if you did not, apparently she did not expect you to insult her back. Honestly, if meatbag is something worth your time when it comes to insulting others back, I think it is you who needs to stop taking things so seriously. You have stated in numerous threads that people attack you no matter what you say, but you fail to point out (and correctly so) that you have little good to say about anybody or to anything. People don't care for disrespect. That's called manners. Maybe your mum or dad would have shown you that much back when you learned your ABDs...

Last edited by Janus Marius on Apr 6th, 2005 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 03:02 AM
Jaymach Ral'Tir

SO back to the topic of the thread: Someone needs to check out Luukesabers (not a spelling mistake, it's meant to have 2 u's). Try to google for it. Darth Revan's saber isn't on the site itself (in the History section), but Darth Malak's is, and it's pretty much the same. They also have many, many, many other saber's. Sorry about not being able to post links, but this forum has decided to tell me I'm not recognized enough to do so.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:53 AM
Click here to Send Jaymach Ral'Tir a Private Message Find more posts by Jaymach Ral'Tir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

it's telling you what? How are you not recognized enough?
That's just weird

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:19 PM
Jaymach Ral'Tir

The exact message is...

"Sorry but you are only allowed to post links once you are more well known. This is to deter spammers. Thank you for understanding"

I'm afraid I have to catch them out on this one. I don't understand, they suck, I'm only trying to help.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Jaymach Ral'Tir a Private Message Find more posts by Jaymach Ral'Tir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote