KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Official MxO Thread

The Official MxO Thread
Started by: xeous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

lol. Its not different, I still remember too.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:06 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Yeah because the live events started more than 4 days ago so you can REALLY remember how good the game is.

Quit.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:42 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

Played since the near end of Beta, and here's my verdict.

It's not all that like they claim. Majorly screwed up is more like it. Mission System is repetitive. Leveling up and combat are BORING. I get the feeling the development team wasn't so worried about the Matrix storyline making sense as they were about making money. The Tech Support was always nice, but when that's the best part it's not worth it. There were twenty one servers, but now it's down to seven. It's alright, just not worthy of the Matrix name or the money in my opinion. I'll continue till the end of the month, but after that I'm just reading what I find on websites.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:01 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Are you the same people that loved Diablo I and II?

If so, shut up. If not, ok, I'll accpet your opinion.

Most people LOOOOOOOOOOVED Diablo and I never understood why. I know they're two different types of game but it's the same GENERAL concept. You play with people to beat up on the computer/other people.

Diablo never had this storyline...If it ends up pathetic, I probably won't renew my membership. If it ends up a decent story, I'll probably renew.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:54 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

I'm liking MXO, but, sometimes it just gets boring. When all you're doing is raising your levels, and you can't get to any other part of the city.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:06 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

i dont have the matrix online yet..but where do u get it at??i heard its pretty kewl..

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 12:27 AM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Wal-Mart.

K-Mart.

E-B Games.

Any place that sells games.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:15 AM
DirectorFitz

Good place to get it is either eb games or gamestop

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:50 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

o kewl..

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:40 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

but does anyone know if they are gonna come out wit The Matrix 4??
i mean that would be pretty kewl...and they could make some more money..

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:41 PM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morpheus
embarrasment

sorry i'm a complete ass some times ignore me and be happy!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:47 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

I would get it I was gonna save the small amount of money I had for stuff but then I was on Ebay and I saw an X BOX that ended in three minutes and it started at .99 cent's and I thought "WOW what a good deal so I bid on it and later I found out that it was only a decal for the X-Box!!!! damn i'm an idiot!!!!!! I'm ****ing broke now and the shipping was a ton so i'm not a bum thank you very much!!!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:56 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DirectorFitz
I'm liking MXO, but, sometimes it just gets boring. When all you're doing is raising your levels, and you can't get to any other part of the city.

You can go anywhere in the city.

As long as you keep moving, chances are the Agents won't kill you...

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 10:40 PM
xeous
The Next.

Canceled my subscription. I wasn't playing enough...Summer's too nice.

I'll start again in the winter...Too bad I need to remake my character now too.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:31 PM