KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » AOA quicksilver vs flash in a steel cage match

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Magneto's boy 4 66.67%
Barry's boy 2 33.33%
Double knockout. 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AOA quicksilver vs flash in a steel cage match
Started by: ebonyblade1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ebonyblade1

AOA quicksilver vs flash in a steel cage match

This is not a race, this is a fight in a steel cage. Can age of apocalypse quicksilver who is described as being lightning fast, (so for all intent and purpose can reach orbital velocity speeds--under light speed) overcome the flash's light speed, and infinity punch. Keep in mind that this quicksilver was trained by magneto, rogue and weapon x and let just say he grew up in a harsh environment.

Rules: you can only win if you either pin your opponent for 3 seconds or you knock them out. No killing. Okay, okay you can kill.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 03:05 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

okay, I say quicksilver, because I believe since magneto and weapon x know how to time their attack for quicker opponents, quicksilver who is physically stronger should be able to grab flash and pin him. Flash's infinity punch won't work on someone with quicksilvers' reflexes. He would just roll with the punch. Anyone who has fought before will understand this. Yes flash is faster, but this quicksilver is tough.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 04:16 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Flash can steal all of quicksilver's speed and silver will be frozen. He's done it to supes so why not to quicksilver? Then he can just pummel him to death.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 04:47 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Flash faces "tough" guys all the time. And he can use his powers in other ways (as superherovandal suggested).

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:12 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

It's a cage match they are not running. Who runs around in a cage. Quicksilver will quickly realize the flash is faster, he thinks faster than any computer. He ain't gonna see if he can outrun him in a cage. He waits, he watches, he protects himself from the blows that flash dishes out, and when the time is right he takes flash out. He is calculating and ruthless. Like his father and like weapon x taught him to be. This isn't anything like the rogue gallery in keystone. Those guys fight like idiots. Trying to outmanuever the flash is dumb. You have to outsmart him. And since he isn't the fighter that pietro is this should be a very good match with the edge to pietro.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:41 PM
ebonyblade1

Think about it. If you fought someone faster than you, but not nearly as great a fighter or experienced as you would he beat you? I don't think so.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:42 PM
nigel45
The Amazing

What are you saying about Flash being a worse fighter?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:53 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Flash can steal all of quicksilver's speed and silver will be frozen. He's done it to supes so why not to quicksilver? Then he can just pummel him to death.

Flash can take speed away from others accessing the speed force. It says so in the ultimate guide. Quicksilver does not access the speed force. Flash can't "steal his speed."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:03 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

how come he can do it to Superman then?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:29 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Superman uses the speed force. Duh.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:30 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

then how come he ain't faster than the flash.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:33 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he can take speed from anyone not just ones who access the speed force.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:34 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

then how come he ain't faster than the flash.

there are many speed force users who aren't as fast as flash

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:43 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he got speed from his physiology and absorbing sun.add speed force to that i think that would make him faster than him. Any way he doesn't have speed force. that is just plain stupid.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:46 PM
Cosmic Cube

he can take speed from anyone not just ones who access the speed force.

No, he can't. I wish people would stop making Flash out to be so much more powerful than he really is.

Superman is connected to the speed force. Every DC speedster is

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:46 PM
Cosmic Cube

he got speed from his physiology and absorbing sun.add speed force to that i think that would make him faster than him. Any way he doesn't have speed force. that is just plain stupid.

Absorbing sun doesn't give you superspeed. Superman gets speed from the speed force. Every DC speedster does.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:48 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
No, he can't. I wish people would stop making Flash out to be so much more powerful than he really is.

Superman is connected to the speed force. Every DC speedster is

even batman haha

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:48 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by kgkg
even batman haha
Batman's a speedster now too?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:49 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

no he doesn't speed force gives the person a anti-friction field. superman doesn't have one. if he went running all out he'd destroy the planet. flash said this in one comic.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:49 PM
Cosmic Cube

What stops Superman from burning out the groin area of his pants when he runs?

Superman went "all out running" before. Remember their race?

How the hell would Superman running fast destroy the planet?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:51 PM