KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Kids Today

Kids Today
Started by: mouth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

You dont like the truth? happy

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:04 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

"yes i love technology, but not as much as you you see, but STILL i love technology" eek!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:09 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

no... Im ok wiht the truth I simply hate my grandad stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:11 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

Re: Kids Today

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mouth
kids today have terrible attitudes, not all, but most.. i always see little boys at least 7-10 walking the streets without any parents, doing whatever they please.. and the mouths on them!! they're easily influenced at that age and most of it comes from TV / radio.

i know exactly what you mean - i know im still a kid i guess, but the year 8's who catch my bus are so rude!
one time there were three of them, one sitting on one side (call him a) of the bus, another on the other side (call him b), and the other in the middle (call him c).
a said to c "what are you doing?"
c said to a "playing a game."
a said to c "what kind of game?"
c said to a "f*ck off!"
a said to b "can you tell c that i ****ing hate him"
so b told c.
c said to b "can you tell a his mum is a f*cking **** and i f*cked her"

the conversation went on and i was totally shocked!

this other time there were two year 8's ... one with a camera phone. the guy without it said "as we go past people, ill stick my finger up at them while you take photos of their expressions!" and they both laughed their asses off!

then this other time some year 8 guys were throwing a paper aeroplane around on the bus and it eventually hit my friend, and she screwed it up. then all the guys were like "oh you **** what did you do that for?"
unlucky for them, im one of those people who stand up for their friends so i just said "guys dont be so f*cking rude!"

hmph

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:26 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

If I had kids and I needed them disciplined, I would take all their clothes off, cover them with honey and send them to the Neverland Ranch.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:30 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

that would have to be some form of pedophilia or child abust or something!?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:35 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Kids Today

This generation of kids are screwed up.. they're tottally missing out on childhood now that all these new technologies are comming out.. my sister, who's 9, is overweight because of the computer and TV and her Xbox, she rarely gets outside to play..
man i remember when i was her age i was ALWAYS outside playing with the neightbourhood kids, having waterfights, riding our bikes, swimmin in the ol' swimmin hole, building treehouses till it got dark and our parents called us in.. my older sister, my brother and I grew up with one black & white TV and we were aloud to watch only our favorite program a day, never aloud to watch hours apon hours like kids do today..

kids today have terrible attitudes, not all, but most.. i always see little boys at least 7-10 walking the streets without any parents, doing whatever they please.. and the mouths on them!! they're easily influenced at that age and most of it comes from TV / radio.

parents are not educating thier kids like they should, they never have enough time to spend, or they just don't care, so they place them infront of the TV all day.. (i had to babysit 2 kids the other day and i almost cried when they said they never heard who The Beatles were, or who Bob Marley was, and what was Woodstock!!)

when i have kids, i'm going to educate them about our past, our roots.. raise them up listening to hendrix, zeppelin, the beatles, beachboys, marley etc.. have just one TV, and only allow them to watch thier favorite shows, then they're outside!!

media/technology is part of what's creating our demise as humans, instead of making things better ( BUT, there are some benefits).. things were so much more simpler, yet healthier 30, 40 years ago, why couldn't we have stopped then?
You must have had a horrible life sad

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:10 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mouth
child of the sixties

thundercracker - i'm a woman.. and the only tv show i watch is the simpsons / family guy.. the rest is crap

slipknot - at least i can say 50 years from now that i actaully lived childhood and have many memories i can share with my kids and their kids..

how could anyone not like kids? little kids i mean.. the one's 2-5.. they're so innocent and pure, not touched by society.. i wish we could all stay that honest

QUEEN OF ROADTRIPS

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:13 PM
mouth is currently offline Click here to Send mouth a Private Message Find more posts by mouth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

slipknot - at least i can say 50 years from now that i actaully lived childhood and have many memories i can share with my kids and their kids..

how could anyone not like kids? little kids i mean.. the one's 2-5.. they're so innocent and pure, not touched by society.. i wish we could all stay that honest
I hate kids. Well Im sure the kids of this generation are enjoying themselves and making memories

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:15 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Kids can be a bunch of little shits.

Me and my brother were walking back from the super market and these eleven year-olds walked by us and called me a tramp.

My brother grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and made him apologise.

Then he intercept kicked him! rock

I don't take shit from little smart-ass punks.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:29 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your brother Strangled an 11 year old?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:30 AM
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

damn kids.......

No I am not a punk. Just a Kaveman. Sig made by BakaXero!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:31 AM
punkkaveman is currently offline Click here to Send punkkaveman a Private Message Find more posts by punkkaveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Your brother Strangled an 11 year old?

My brother has problems erm

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:38 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:38 AM
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

kind of violent Happy Dance devil rock

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:39 AM
punkkaveman is currently offline Click here to Send punkkaveman a Private Message Find more posts by punkkaveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I got addicted to the internet and video games...I suck.

I used to like going outside and playing.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:40 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

It's true, my brother does have problems.

So do I.

One day, I stole a loaf of bread, put it in the freezer until it was very hard, and then robbed a bank with it!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:43 AM
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

Originally posted by BlackC@t
It's true, my brother does have problems.

So do I.

One day, I stole a loaf of bread, put it in the freezer until it was very hard, and then robbed a bank with it!

maybe its not the kids but crazy parents....

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:44 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're not missing out on childhood. Just not indulging in the same childhood as you did.

Time passes and things change, as they have a habit of doing somewhat regularly.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:44 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
They're not missing out on childhood. Just not indulging in the same childhood as you did.

I totally agree.

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:42 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote