KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Dungeons and Dragons RPG Game thread: "Eastern Storm Rising"

Dungeons and Dragons RPG Game thread: "Eastern Storm Rising"
Started by: Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

"Sure you can Master Half-Elf. I might be mistaken but are you from Mercurionas? The Toll is 3 silverpieces on foot Sir"

"Well I can always use a hand around the brewery. But maybe you should think that over for a few days. Do you have a place to spend the night?"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:06 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yep" answered Vash before taking out the needed money and giving it to the guards. He then strolled through the bridge. The first good hiding place he found was efcours a Tavern... He came in slowly.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:10 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"I'm afraid not, master brewer. I set out just to experience life away from the plains."

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:12 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Not quite yet Tidus before you reach the inner city you have to pass the guards at the gate:
"What's your business here sir?"

"Well you can sleep at my house if you're willing, we're going to the Carnival tomorrow, ever seen one?"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:15 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Sleeping overnight"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:17 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Ok go about your business then."

once you enter the city someone comes up to you, dressed in black leather armor and a cloack, carrying a rapier and a concealed! handcrossbow under his left sleave. "Howdy stranger. you look like my kinda guy what say you we go and have a drink in a place where we can talk without being disturbed?"

----------------------------------------
Rule wise This just happened:
the cloacked man had concealed a handcrossbow. Which means he has to make a hide check:
- I rolled a d20 and added his hide skill to get the final result I rolled a 9 added 6 for the mans hide skill which gave me 15
Then I rolled Vash his Spot check in the same manner: a d20+vash his spot skill.
- I rolled a 15 added 2 for the spot skill which came up 17

= Meaning Vash noticed the concealed crossbow

Last edited by Fire on Apr 11th, 2005 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:22 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Why, not?" answered Vash. HE got the uneasy feeling, what if this guy was a spy, or worst a guard which saw him steal the gem.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:26 PM
Fire

The man walks along with you through the city: Down Phoenix Road past the Cathedral and down Harbour road. Turning left in a small alley ending up in a shabby Inn, apparently called: "The two cent Beer"

Upon entering you see there are a few round tables in the center. The bar is in the back, which is apparently done by an Orc, with a door to the right and a staircase to the right. Along the walls are private boots which can be closed with curtains. All except one are open now.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:29 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash walks into one of the privet bootd and sits down. "Talk." he said.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:40 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

"Thanks Barvak!"
"Carnival you say ? That *has* to be interesting, don't remember seeing one in ages."
"Any strange figures, you know, out-of-towners, you heard about lately ?"

Have fun||

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 08:25 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

The man follows you and sits down on the opposit end of the table. "Well ", he says speaking almost perfect mercurion, "I know who you are Vash and I know what you have done. Must have been hard shaking of those damn guards." He pauzes for a moment "you want a drink?"
*signals the orc from behind the bar*

"No not really rusky, atleast not more than usual. But tomorrow evening when the carnival performs I expect a big turn out."

Last edited by Fire on Apr 12th, 2005 at 09:46 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 09:43 AM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

"Well then, thank you my friend, how much would a room here at the inn cost me, for the night ?"

Have fun||

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:25 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Two gold pieces my friend"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:43 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash grits his teeth in a smirk, smoothly moving his left hand to his rapier's handle... "...Your point?"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:44 AM
Fire

"My point is as follows I can bring you in contact with someone who will buy that gem with out asking questions. For a small price ofcourse."
*turns to the orc*
"Hector I'd like a pitcher of beer please"
*orc walks away*

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:50 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"...How do I trust you?"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:56 AM
Fire

"You don't but that's not the issue. You can either sell that gem to my contact or get arrested when you pay with it in the city... or maybe even worse."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:10 AM
Fire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Storm
A smile lighting up her face, Sarwyn nodded a greeting to Tim and Tom. Her eyes travelled all over the room, spotting her contractor in the back and she walked towards his table.

"Aah Sarwyn I trust you found my lost cattle (you did btw) Well we agreed on a price of 4 goldpieces per cow, it being 4 cows that makes 16 goldpieces. Sadly enough I only have 12 will that do?"

Last edited by Fire on Apr 12th, 2005 at 11:31 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:27 AM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

"Thank you Barvak, here you go, 2gp for the bed,5cp for the drink and 10cp for the trouble. *smiles and winks*. I'll be in my room, resting and meditating if anyone asks around."

Have fun||

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 01:03 PM
Fire

"Sure thing chap"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 01:38 PM