KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Read the first post!

Read the first post!
Started by: Blue Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demarthl
lick balls and die no expression rules made by members are to be broken, unless enforced by mods, so enjoy it
And I am enforcing a rule that if you post something like that one more time, I will ban you.

Memeber basing is not permitted.

Second, I love how noone can say what they want to say in a polite maner - what are you trying to prove and whom to?
All most of you said could have been said in a better tone...but whatever really.

Blue Dragon - there are no rules as to who can post where, sometimes people will post in a thread just to be annoying, the other times they will psot because they have something valid to say. The rules of the games or any kind of thread rules cannot be enforced in OTF.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:45 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Originally posted by shellie
so then you are saying that I a non British is welcome to post in your British ONLY thread?

course I could get some British in me first if that will help...erm

Nooooo....I ment....oh whatever, you obviously don't get it.... sad British only - then information in first post said what rules were (which some people don't read).

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:46 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
And I am enforcing a rule that if you post something like that one more time, I will ban you.

Memeber basing is not permitted.

Second, I love how noone can say what they want to say in a polite maner - what are you trying to prove and whom to?
All most of you said could have been said in a better tone...but whatever really.

Blue Dragon - there are no rules as to who can post where, sometimes people will post in a thread just to be annoying, the other times they will psot because they have something valid to say. The rules of the games or any kind of thread rules cannot be enforced in OTF.

Well said and I agree with what you are saying. People will just post anywhere (can't be helped).

There are no rules like you said but I just like people to read the first post on a thread, not just for me but for others.

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:50 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Nooooo....I ment....oh whatever, you obviously don't get it.... sad British only - then information in first post said what rules were (which some people don't read).
nono , its ok as Im trying to understand *goes to reread first post in other thread*

made by Scribble

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:59 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Good girl

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:01 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

i cant find it embarrasment

made by Scribble

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:02 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Find what?

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:19 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

the British only thread

made by Scribble

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:24 PM
Blue Dragon

Search Britain or British

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:40 PM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

hm, i bumped it for shellie...

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:50 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by Sun Ce
hm, i bumped it for shellie...
thank you sweetie

made by Scribble

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:07 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Hello people of Britain Britain Britain! Here you can talk about anything that American's just wouldn't understand.

Your favourite British comedy, tv soaps, food, bands, where you go, what you do, where you've been in London, ever been to the Millenium Dome? I did it was great! I got a glimse of Steps but I never liked them anyway.

Talk about the weather because we have different weather every second, they say it's sun & it snows!

What ever you want!
Ive read it again and I still fail to get it embarrasment

I dont understand what you mean, am I welcome to post in there or not being that Im not British....sorry If Im being difficult...I just dont understand...I thought I did but you say I dont ...*sighs* no worries, doesnt matter.

made by Scribble

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:12 PM
Moosey
Gone

I dont understand what you mean, am I welcome to post in there or not being that Im not British....sorry If Im being difficult...I just dont understand...I thought I did but you say I dont ...*sighs* no worries, doesnt matter.

Sit down sis....take a load off....it's ok. Tarheels aren't supposed to think that hard. wink

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:13 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by Da Moose
Sit down sis....take a load off....it's ok. Tarheels aren't supposed to think that hard. wink

scott, favor please?

made by Scribble

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:15 PM
Moosey
Gone

scott, favor please?

Uhh..yeah? confused

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:17 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Uhh..yeah? confused
well really I didnt know of one before but if you could manage that assface who just shot me in your thread , Id be ever so grateful. happy

hmmm...or was it you he shotblink Im so confused

made by Scribble

Last edited by Ms Chelle on Apr 12th, 2005 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:20 PM
Moosey
Gone

well really I didnt know of one before but if you could manage that assface who just shot me in your thread , Id be ever so grateful. happy

I have NO idea what you just asked of me, but I'll get right on it... confused

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:22 PM
Blue Dragon

Well....I did make it for Britain's only & no one is going there anymore, I don't mean to be horrible but that's why I created it. That one thread for Britains, every other thread I can talk to Amercian's or others.

I got the link for you then Sun Ce bumped it for you, ah well...anyway I thought you were British...you do know that this thread isn't about my British thread, I used it as an example.

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:23 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

I have NO idea what you just asked of me, but I'll get right on it... confused
thank you for whatever

Well....I did make it for Britain's only & no one is going there anymore, I don't mean to be horrible but that's why I created it. That one thread for Britains, every other thread I can talk to Amercian's or others.

I got the link for you then Sun Ce bumped it for you, ah well...anyway I thought you were British...you do know that this thread isn't about my British thread, I used it as an example.
I know it was an example, but it was your prime example and some people get offended easily erm...me? I really dont care. If it seemed I was given you a hard time, my apologies to you as I really wasnt meaning to seem rude...just light hearted. Understand this though...as was stated before by other members...when you make a thread here at KMC, expect all sorts of nationalities to join in and post...KMC is a large community with lots of different origins. One big melting pot if you will...to expect ONLY British in your thread is not realistic.

I think I even posted in there a few time...damn I dont even remember. messed

made by Scribble

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:29 PM
Blue Dragon

^Did you post? Anyway computer going off for tonight, night.

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:35 PM