KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash Prime vs Silver Surfer

Flash Prime vs Silver Surfer
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg lot of people

wally the god boy is God , he has says he is god , and has proven himself.

What are these things that he has done that prove that he really is God? I would really like to know, since he's "supposed" to be stronger than even Lucifer and Michael, right?

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:46 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

isnt doop dead?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:07 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Synchro
What are these things that he has done that prove that he really is God? I would really like to know, since he's "supposed" to be stronger than even Lucifer and Michael, right?

man what's sup with all these question

none of you don't even know who wally the god boy is.

like i said he might or might not be stonger than lucifer.

from what i read i whould put him higher , he is all powerful his very will becomes reality.

people read supergirl comic , but he is gone now , read the older once.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:09 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Wassup with this questions? Or you just cant really provide facts that implies that Wally is stronger than Lucifer.

How can a guy who punked out a Questionable Spectre(if its a full-powered or not) be stronger than a guy who basically has 50% of the power needed to create a Multiverse, stood at ground zero of the demiurgic explosion without so much as a tan, has beaten Gods in his mortal, powerless form, has kicked out all the demons in hell all by himself, has made Dream of the Endless admit that even with his full-power he will still look like nothing against this guy, and has made the Spectre obey him twice without saying anything when he told the wrath of God to dont bother him.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Last edited by Synchro on Apr 15th, 2005 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:15 PM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

wally the god boy MAY or MAY NOT be god, he has incredible powers but he hasnt proven himelf to be god himself or have powers greater than lucifer. that said id really love it if any1 here can post anypic of flash prime enslaving wally or any pics of flash prime AT ALL. just so we all know that he exists cause i dont think he does.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 10:45 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

Flash Prime is a fake. kgkg is just making this up don't get fooled by him.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 01:56 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Flash Prime?? that pic you showed isnt that just wally west when he got a direct connection with the speed force and then got the costume made of concentrated speed force energy? where he himself stared to become energy? I hadnt known about any Flash prime but i had seen that pic before and i went to http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/ and found it in wally west's bio....and who the hell is wally the God boy???

I think (and I could be wrong) that this whole 'Flash Prime' stuff is a hoax started by KGKG and/or Cosmic Cube, and that some forum members are falling for it. I've checked and there is no reference whatsoever to a 'Flash Prime' whatsoever.
Furthermore that picture that Kgkg uses as 'evidence' of Flash Prime is actually a picture of Wally West when he broke his legs and wore a suit composed of the speed force.
Now, I could be wrong and Flash Prime actually exists. And it could be that Kgkg made an honest mistake and thought Wally West was/is Flash Prime.
But i doubt both instances.
Unless proven wrong I have to believe that Flash Prime is a silly juvenile hoax.
A scanned comic book showing, ahem, 'Flash Prime' would hush me up quick .....but i am 100% sure that no such scan will be showing up. Just cosmic cube, kgkg, et al saying how 'Flash Prime' can do this, how he has a 'sword,' and how he '***** slapped the presence.'

Know what ....i might just start a thread with an imaginary character called 'Wonderwoman Prime.' And i'll say she has the power to suck in the Silver surfer from the Marvel Universe and have him milk her Amazonian cows!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:07 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

The following was a post I sent to one of the Forum members. Prove me wrong if you can ....but i know that is not possible since you cannot.
Here is my post:

I think (and I could be wrong) that this whole 'Flash Prime' stuff is a hoax started by KGKG and/or Cosmic Cube, and that some forum members are falling for it. I've checked and there is no reference whatsoever to a 'Flash Prime' whatsoever.
Furthermore that picture that Kgkg uses as 'evidence' of Flash Prime is actually a picture of Wally West when he broke his legs and wore a suit composed of the speed force.
Now, I could be wrong and Flash Prime actually exists. And it could be that Kgkg made an honest mistake and thought Wally West was/is Flash Prime.
Unless proven wrong I have to believe that Flash Prime is a silly juvenile hoax.
A scanned comic book showing, ahem, 'Flash Prime' would hush me up quick .....but i am 100% sure that no such scan will be showing up. Just cosmic cube, kgkg, et al saying how 'Flash Prime' can do this, how he has a 'sword,' and how he '***** slapped the presence.'

Know what ....i might just start a thread with an imaginary character called 'Wonderwoman Prime.' And i'll say she has the power to suck in the Silver surfer from the Marvel Universe and have him milk her Amazonian cows!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:08 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by spetznaz
The following was a post I sent to one of the Forum members. Prove me wrong if you can ....but i know that is not possible since you cannot.
Here is my post:

it's true we had fun

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:11 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

I thought so.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 06:30 AM
Magee

Its a good idea to catch forum members out who dont actually read comic books and get there info from forums like this one yes

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 02:33 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

lol! Done and dusted dudes! big grin

Now let's all go grab a beer...

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 02:36 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote