KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » new batmobile

new batmobile
Started by: steely balls

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
In§anE
Inmate of Arkham Asylum

The whole concept of the movie is mostly taken from Batman: Year one.
That Pic is the Tummbler which Wayne Enterprises created for the army but he used for himself. It's supost to look like a tank..maybe thats what it looks like before he changes it...??

The Joker: Yes. But at least I don't take their kids' College Funds.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 04:11 AM
In§anE is currently offline Click here to Send In§anE a Private Message Find more posts by In§anE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

The who reason for a Bat mobile is so that Batman can get from one end of the city to another, ergo he needs a fast car to do that.
So why have they built the Bat car like a tank.
It should be slick and wind resistance like formula 1 cars

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post May 5th, 2004 02:02 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
In§anE
Inmate of Arkham Asylum

Like i said...It's not a Batmoble, Bruce took the freaken Tumbler from his Company and tweeked the design a lil bit..Get it??

It would take a while to custom build a batmoble from scrach, they just made it more realistic..

like how the hell did spiderman make his suit so fast when he had on a freaken hoodie with drawn on web??? He lacked the material the 1st time how did he redo it the 2nd time?

The Joker: Yes. But at least I don't take their kids' College Funds.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 06:12 PM
In§anE is currently offline Click here to Send In§anE a Private Message Find more posts by In§anE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, that thing looks like shit. sick

(please log in to view the image)

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:00 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

OK OK. It looks promising elsewhere, so I'll just wait this one out and judge it when I see the film and see if it fits.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 10:57 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I think its incredibly awesome, you can see this film will make batman more realistic and his gear more practical and less "out there," I love it.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 01:12 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

yes^

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 12:30 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

yeah

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 06:25 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I guess I'm one of the few who yearns for the Batmobile from the cartoon series to make it into the movies - that was the best Batmobile, cos it looked unstoppable, and still quite conventonal and not as "wierd" as the ones from the Burton films (my second fave Batmobile).

It would be cool if that was an outer cage and it "breaks apart" like the Batmobile does in the 2nd movie - and underneath is the slick "car" version.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 03:29 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

the reason why its so buly an amry type like is b'cuz

itz a Wayne Industries military prototype called The Tumbler

got that from ign

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 01:12 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
striderx

I'm not diggint it either.
Hopefully seeing in action will change that.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 08:01 AM
striderx is currently offline Click here to Send striderx a Private Message Find more posts by striderx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metalhead_bob

this batmobile does suck, its crap, he has to have to the batmobile from the oridginal movies cos that wasd the best it had style it was sleek n ifyou saw that coming after you, you'd know it was batman now if you saw the new batmobile you'd think it was gotham cities army after you. Batmans supposed to strike fear into his enemies not flatten them.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:59 AM
metalhead_bob is currently offline Click here to Send metalhead_bob a Private Message Find more posts by metalhead_bob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

it sucks i like the 90 TAS one, and the version he uses in JLA hes suposed to have small car.but for the shots i saw its functional cos its fast

Last edited by Spiderman_RJ on Aug 13th, 2004 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:35 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I guess I'm one of the few who yearns for the Batmobile from the cartoon series to make it into the movies - that was the best Batmobile, cos it looked unstoppable, and still quite conventonal and not as "wierd" as the ones from the Burton films (my second fave Batmobile).

It would be cool if that was an outer cage and it "breaks apart" like the Batmobile does in the 2nd movie - and underneath is the slick "car" version.

i just said that, i´m not alone anymore wink ,(hey ...what are u looking ,dude?i´m straight) laughing

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:38 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote