KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs Thing

Colossus vs Thing
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
the thing is superior to colossus in every way except for strength which he is not far behind in and durability which he is also not far behind in, plus the thing has way more heart, he'll never give up.

what is he superior in?

and heart... cos colossus has none right? please...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

sorry to bust ur b***s but sometimes heart is just not enough....

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:35 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by laydiiplayette
He trained himself?

Yea, sorry about that. I meant to say by "Wolverine and CYCLOPS."

Sorry about the confusion, I don't know what I was thinking.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:53 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Are you trying to say that Colossus has no heart when he fights? He probably has the most heart out of any of the X-men. Actually, I will clearly and undoubtedly say that Colossus does, indeed, have more heart than any of the other X-men.

When Colossus fights, he fights for a purpose, a vision if you will. He fights for himself, for the world, but most of all, his loved ones. He will do everything in his power to defeat his opponent, ESPECIALLY if his friends/family is involved somehow.

Colossus has heart.

Colossus will also win this fight.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:55 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

not forgetting colossus sacrificed his own life so that every other mutant could live...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

i agree they make him look all good all the time...and dont let him exort his full potential if he would have the bas ass attitude thing has all the time he would be one bad madaf***er....they do show his darker side in the ultimats.....

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:00 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by colossus17
i agree they make him look all good all the time...and dont let him exort his full potential if he would have the bas ass attitude thing has all the time he would be one bad madaf***er....they do show his darker side in the ultimats.....

true... but thats what he is... he's similar to superman(in personality), he doesnt like to use maximum force unless its absolutely neccessary...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:05 AM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by black robb
if he does have one it's probably just a weird stone column that would probably kill her

Best. Quote. Ever.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:17 AM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

lol....dude dont even start that again.....

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:24 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea really, dont start that again.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:25 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

I think this one is pretty much up in the air, at least physically speaking. Mentally, however, Ben Grimm is generally more determined and fierce then Piotr. Sure, Colossus is stalwart when defending his friends and home, but Ben is from brooklyn, he's a scrapper by nature. So I give this to Thing, 6/10.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:26 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

im totally with u Piedmon.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:28 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Lighten up a little arman...just some harmless fun (that other people that aren't me started...*points finger*). lol

I'd agree with the colossus supporters though. Even if Thing can fight slightly better, they'll both get some blows in and eventually the extra strength/durability of Colossus will win out.

-DM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:28 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

...Piotr's from Russia! He has to fight for his life as well. And yea, I am in fact comparing Brooklyn to Russia. Russian mafia anyone? Or just the Russian government for that matter. Both of them have been against Piotr and his family since he was born.

In my book, they're both some hardcore scrappers by nature.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:31 AM
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Ultimate Colossus is the one connected with the mafia..... the regular version was just a farm boy....

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:32 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Rage, i am made of Rage!!, an ultimate prrove to the fact that colossus is not the pussy people think he is

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:34 AM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by colossus17
its all black robb he induced me to to start it
you f***ing sellout

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:38 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by armandovalles
the thing is superior to colossus in every way except for strength which he is not far behind in and durability which he is also not far behind in, plus the thing has way more heart, he'll never give up.
the Thing is especially superior in one aspect wink

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:40 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude in the ultimate versions of the thing and colossus the thing is much stronger in my opinion.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:40 AM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

The thing has more "muscle" than Colossus

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:42 AM