KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » House Of M

House Of M
Started by: platinumx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

magneto isnt it?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

could be...but that'd be too obvious

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:58 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

maybe they know that...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

okay..heh heh

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:16 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysterioxX619Xx
Remy LeBeau

I'm still on the board line if I wanna read it.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:57 PM
MysterioxX619Xx is currently offline Click here to Send MysterioxX619Xx a Private Message Find more posts by MysterioxX619Xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

okay

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:11 PM
stormfront13

i thought the M was gonna stand for mystery. i thought i read that a few places

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 06:32 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Magneto, or Maximoff perhaps. One guy had an interesting theory that it was Mephisto, but that would be too clever and cool for Bendis to be able to pull it off.

Though not a massive Crisis event, it is meant to help streamline a few brash continuity errors, and generally smooth out the universe to allow better inter-title interaction.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:08 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well i have read many things that it could be called

maximoff
magneto
mystery
mehpisto
marvel

those are the main ones i have resad that M atands for

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:45 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Magneto, or Maximoff perhaps. One guy had an interesting theory that it was Mephisto, but that would be too clever and cool for Bendis to be able to pull it off.

Though not a massive Crisis event, it is meant to help streamline a few brash continuity errors, and generally smooth out the universe to allow better inter-title interaction.

i don't suppose u know any of the errros they'll try and fix?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 10:31 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I heard that they were supposed to drastically reduce the mutant population. Supposedly to return it to a "rare small group of special people." Not the massive schools, towns and islands of mutants. Though we'll see....

There was a rumor of them retconning Thor out of the Marvel universe to some degree, and replacing him with Sentry for all the big events. I doubt that will happen.

Mostly it's just supposed to reset the record, and help to synchronize the universe, making sense of timings and such, i.e. all the conflicting stories going on that pay no attention to other stories being released at the exact same time. Such as in New Avengers #4 where it's stated that Fury lost the Director seat at SHIELD and got in trouble for something. Yet, over in Captain America, he's healthy, fit and fine, leading SHIELD and doing a bang up job.

Last edited by ScarletSpider on Apr 28th, 2005 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:01 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

magneto/scarlet witch/quicksilver are the villains of house of m, from what i know. i hope xavier pulls a power stunt at some point, they need to remind us how powerful of a telepath he is.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:33 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i don't even care what happens in a way. its supposed to be one of the biggest marvel events and some major people are supposed to die i heard. i just can't wait to get the first copy

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:44 AM
ayjay
Psycho....

when's it commin out?

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 07:05 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

The first tie-in is Excalibur (2nd Series) #13, a prelude, which should come out (in the U.S. anyway) May 11th, 2005.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 07:14 AM
Sage Tessa is currently offline Click here to Send Sage Tessa a Private Message Find more posts by Sage Tessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

oo0oo...kooool

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 07:29 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider

There was a rumor of them retconning Thor out of the Marvel universe to some degree, and replacing him with Sentry for all the big events. I doubt that will happen.

thor? he'd better not... the bas7ard...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 07:43 PM
Sunspot
One of a Kind

the one thing I hate about these huge sagas are the complexity of the read order...I mean...couldn't they just bring the currently titles that will be affected by this saga to an end...and then just start House of M #01 and so on...someone said it will begin in excalibur...then how do we know where it will continue?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 07:54 PM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

There are 41 House of M titles altogether (including crossovers). I doubt that anyone will be collecting them all

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 09:01 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

You only need to get the main House of M mini to understand whats goin on. No way a poor student like me could afford all the titles.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 11:51 AM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote