KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Magic Star Wars future/past-o-scope! (Games in development)

The Magic Star Wars future/past-o-scope! (Games in development)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Kiu, I'm sure Ush has that situated already.

So...Ush...would you be introducing templates for us Sith Lords for us to toy with any time soon? whistle

Last edited by REXXXX on Apr 27th, 2005 at 01:37 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 01:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'm In any Ush game...
Hmm.. Darkie or Light sider again, Playing a master sounds really cool, but so does Lightning...

I'm definitly a Rebel though. Wanna pull an Ackbar Slash (You'll find out...) Possibly a Mon Calamari

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 01:59 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't wanna know. stick out tongue

Bombing the hell out of worlds sounds like a lot more fun!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Indeed, REX, it does. evil face

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:45 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Especially if bombing worlds includes killing the Osokan race.

Yes I really hate those piggy bastards.

The NJO one....ehh....probably because I'm not quite the biggest fan of the NJO series, but I don't know if I'd be interested if that game went anywhere. Meh. NJO could be downright dumb at times. And the damn Jedi could never make up their mind as to what side they were on. Really annoying.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:38 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I would prefer if It didn't involve the Vong, they just annoy me... But whatever, I'll play.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:10 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hahah! elias kuylen?..talk about soap opera stick out tongue
anyway....not that it's available...but if we were to play a njo game....where's the fun in not playing jedi

and to the first two options..i am STRONGLY for the kotor era game. it's simply more fun. and yes i'd be playing a sith..no doubt.vand i'd put a lot of thought into character creation also stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:24 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't think people understood about the NJO game- that is not actually a planned game. I think it was a mistake to post it; everyone is getting the wrong idea. It was a plot idea that was toyed around with some three years ago that was never really going to go anywhere.

That said, it is no more soap opera than Vader being Luke's father, Dexx, so I have no idea what you mean there. Meanwhile, it does seem that is far more interest in the Classic Era game, Dexx. And a lot of people simply are not that hot on playing Jedi in any setting; I am often asked by potential players if they can play something else.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 27th, 2005 at 11:41 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:33 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

true, other characters can also be fun, like in that very ancient SW RPG I have laying around here. I played an Ewok bountyhunter long before I played a jedi

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:56 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

No, I knew we weren't going to be playing the NJO. We just have fun finding faults with it! big grin

XETH: Elian, I am your mother! evil face

An Ewok bounty hunter? What the... stick out tongue

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:48 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hey it was a cool character stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:48 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

no expression

I'll believe you. Short annoying creatures must stick together. stick out tongue

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:49 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

....an Ewok?! WTF?!

I despise Ewoks....stupid teddy-bear things....

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:03 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

he didn't live too long tho, Jawa bountyhunter worked better

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:16 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
No, I knew we weren't going to be playing the NJO. We just have fun finding faults with it! big grin

Well, that's really not very nice. I'll keep my mouth shut in future.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Ignore BB, he's a dork stick out tongue

If the idea ever did go anywhere and it was done well, I might be interested. But like I said, I didn't necessarily care too much for the NJO series.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Even so. I posted that on request so people could see the direction the theory was going, not to have holes picked in an idea not even 1% developed.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 27th, 2005 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:33 PM
Fire

True guys, thinking out decent plotlines for RPGs is hard enough as it is, let alone in a very known universe, as the SW one, so give ush a break. I'd love to see what you guys would come up with stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:36 PM
Peach
mordrem

Hah, I know I wouldn't be able to come up with anything decent, I tried running a SW RP on another board before and it flopped stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:37 PM
Fire

SW is hard cause you have to walk a thin line between relating to movies atleast enough for your players to get the feel of the SW universe, and relating to it too much so your players feel as if whatever they do wrong, the guys from the movie will set it straight.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:38 PM