KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Magic Star Wars future/past-o-scope! (Games in development)

The Magic Star Wars future/past-o-scope! (Games in development)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Yup.

Man, my attempt at running a game flopped so badly it killed the whole message boardr it was on somehow embarrasment laughing then again, I WAS 16 when I tried it, and I have gotten quite a bit better at writing and RPing since so if I were to every try that again I would probably have a better chance of it not crashing and burning.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:41 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

How the ehck did you kill the whole board?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I don't even know!!!

Well, it was one that I had started a few years back, an ezboards one (I dislike ezboards), and I think most people came to it because there WAS an SW RP on it. When the RP died, people stopped coming.

(shrugs)

There was other stuff on the board, but once the RP crashed and burned the whole board went with very quickly. Like, within 2 weeks of the RP officially being abandoned.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Harsh.

Still, the SW RP startd when this place was an EZboard. Probably not long before your one started.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 27th, 2005 at 03:52 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Heh, probably not! I was 16 in 2002, so that would be about right....

It's kinda funny, actually, now that I look back at it...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:50 PM
Fire

lol

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:51 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I don't think people understood about the NJO game- that is not actually a planned game. I think it was a mistake to post it; everyone is getting the wrong idea. It was a plot idea that was toyed around with some three years ago that was never really going to go anywhere.

That said, it is no more soap opera than Vader being Luke's father, Dexx, so I have no idea what you mean there. Meanwhile, it does seem that is far more interest in the Classic Era game, Dexx. And a lot of people simply are not that hot on playing Jedi in any setting; I am often asked by potential players if they can play something else.

yeah...that was sopaish also stick out tongue

i guess i'll play in whatever game is chosen....though i'm surprised with the definite choice for the classic era. oh well...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:32 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In that case, soapish is Star Wars so it's pretty mandatory.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed.

I don't think I will stray from the Starkiller family tree if we play the KOTOR-era or NJO-era. I'll be unoriginal and just steal names from Georgie Boy's ancient concept scripts.

I've already decided that I will be Kane Starkiller, known as the notorious Darth Mörder!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:46 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Indeed.

I don't think I will stray from the Starkiller family tree if we play the KOTOR-era or NJO-era. I'll be unoriginal and just steal names from Georgie Boy's ancient concept scripts.

I've already decided that I will be Kane Starkiller, known as the notorious Darth Mörder!

Known in his own mind perhaps. Malphas would kill you for such presumption.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Meanwhile, the Magic Scope is powering up again, as these fresh, hot-off-the-press start up texts arrive for the Classic Era game!

---

Rebel text

Elected in a rigged ballot and having murdered his political rivals, Guild Master Matadan, leader of all the Osokan Hunting Lodges, has been deposed in a popular uprising against his tyrannical rule. The new Guild Master Drakkon has been elected unopposed and has begun the long task of unifying the world of Lanzar after its long period of civil strife.

Now the Osokans face a new threat. The Emperor has declared the uprising illegal and has accused Drakkon of the crime of Secession. An Imperial taskforce has been dispatched to Lanzar with orders to put the world under the direct authority of the Emperor himself. As the taskforce approaches, a group of senators on Lanzar, led by the distinguished senator Coran Andran, search for a peaceful settlement but time is running out.

As Drakkon prepares his people to defend their planet, a small group of offworlders arrives seeking an audience. They are the representatives of the fledgling rebellion against the Empire, and they are here to offer their help...

-

Imperial text

It is a time of peace in the Empire. Under the paternal leadership of the Emperor, the galaxy is going through a new age of prosperity. Even so, there are malcontents and renegades in the outer regions that spread sedition and forment rebellion.

The influence of this "rebel alliance" has reached the world of Lanzar. Goaded by their lies, the Osokans have risen up against their democratically elected leader Matadan. Now a political renegade called Drakkon controls Lanzar and Matadan has been executed for treason following a show trial.

Shocked and sickened by such an act of barbarism, the Imperial Senate has condemned the revolt on Lanzar and have sent a diplomatic mission under distinguished senator Coran Andran to demand the resignation of Drakkon and to over-see fair and impartial elections for a new leader.

Drakkon has no intention of handing over power. Instead he is cynically manipulating the senatorial mission to delay the decision, while he and his rebel friends arm for war. The Emperor is not fooled however, and has reluctantly decided that direct action is needed. With a heavy heart he has sent an Imperial taskforce to Lanzar with orders to remove Drakkon from office and restore democracy to the world.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:54 PM
The Rover

I love how the Rebel one tries to promote that Drakkon is good, while the Imperial Text tries to convince you that he is evil.
Propoganda. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:57 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hah! As do I. The Emperor's 'heavy heart' must be aching at having to destroy such a beautiful planet...

*readies the AT-AT, snaps into a salute*

General Vantos Coll, at your service, m'Lord!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

stick out tongue
"Wipe them out. All of them."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You mean "Wipe them out, and quickly, but only because it is heavy on my heart that I should have to do this to those poor innocent pigs..."

*BOOM!*

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:13 AM
The Rover

laughing out loud
Poor, poor Osokans....stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:14 AM
Peach
mordrem

Mwahahahahahahaha.....evil face

I really, really want to play the Imperial/Rebel game. And not only because we'd get to wipe out the Osokans big grin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, I've already got it figured out.

I stole Kane Starkiller and Vantos Coll from Georgie's Rough Draft for Star Wars. yes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:21 AM
The Rover

Good job, REX! wink
stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:22 AM