KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Featuring: Death of an X-Man

Featuring: Death of an X-Man
Started by: Jury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Akujin

hey guys, your all talking about deaths and everything but wot about wolverine who got his skelelton ripped out of his body by magneto, and every one who died in the fight against Onslaught after Wolverine got killed eh eh.....dun if its in the marvel universe but I think almost everyone died in the fight against onslaught.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:10 PM
Akujin is currently offline Click here to Send Akujin a Private Message Find more posts by Akujin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

yeah, but after that franklin richards teleport all the heroes(spiderman, hulk, avengers, ironman, fantastic four,etc etc) to another dimension, and then he teleported them back to our reality...and wolvie never died....

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:39 AM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akujin

cheers for the clearin that up sunspot.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:27 PM
Akujin is currently offline Click here to Send Akujin a Private Message Find more posts by Akujin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Back2U

Death that don't make sense and why:

Psylocke: because after drinking the crimson dawn she became a creature of mystical energy, maybe the skull creature was welcoming her as some sort of asian valkyrie.

Colossus: The Legacy Virus shoul never have taken him out, as the virus only attacks beta or lower mutants and humans, if you look at all the people who were infected you will see that this is where the plot was going, and the fact that the virus was engineered by Stryfe who was weeened on apocolyptic ideals further strengthens the case. The virus would never have taken to him, someone like Beak or Skin would have been likely test subjects, not Colossus as evident in AOA he was a high ranking alpha.

Blink: A mutant can't die by their own powers unless they are affected by the legacy virus.

Synch: Everrett's powers or character were never really understood by any of the writers as neither one was ever consistant, but the original character was able to retain elements of powers he had come into contact with for a few hours afterward, and could also get into syncronicity with Banshee when he was miles away, so him not being able to synch with Monet makes no sense at all.

I know these three aren't X-men but they could have potentially been X-force members, they are the three most likely hellions to have survived, roullette being least of the three.

Tarot
Roulette
and
Catseye: Due to the nature of their powers I don't think any of these three could be killed, this has been proven by the return of Tarot.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:15 AM
Back2U is currently offline Click here to Send Back2U a Private Message Find more posts by Back2U Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

but colossus didnt died of the legacy virus, he died of the cure, he injected himself with the cure, and then when he triggered his mutant power, he released the cure throughout the world....dying in the process

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:37 AM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

You guys have probably already discussed this but how did Rogue and Gambit die? confused

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:30 PM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

They didnīt.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 03:29 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Well I got a picture floating around my computer where there is Gambit laying down rogue is on top of him with a huge sword going straight through them...does anyone know what im talking about? confused I'll see if I can find the picture maybe that'll help big grin

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:14 PM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

vargas stabbed them and they almost died. rogue managed to heal gambit and lost her powers.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:22 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

......and the she killed Vargas!!! happy go ROGUE!!!!
and a question:

how many times have Rogue died (if she has) and how? big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 04:48 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Horan
Well I got a picture floating around my computer where there is Gambit laying down rogue is on top of him with a huge sword going straight through them...does anyone know what im talking about? confused I'll see if I can find the picture maybe that'll help big grin

I explained that situation a few posts ago!!!! mad

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 08:32 AM
Paola
Ronin

^ I thought that was for me

by Scythe

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 09:06 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Back2U

quote:
Originally posted by Paola

how many times have Rogue died (if she has) and how? big grin

None to my knowledge, the only person I can think of that could pull it off would be Sebastion or Shinobi Shaw, assuming that her absorbtion power is only relative to her epidermis(skin) either one of them or Kitty pryde could crush her windpipe, Kitty AOA could definately have killed her with those claws she had.

It would take Karnak of the inhumans to work out how to kill her, his ability is to find the flaw in anything and strike it with precise accuracy to destroy it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 10:01 AM
Back2U is currently offline Click here to Send Back2U a Private Message Find more posts by Back2U Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
^ I thought that was for me

yeah I explained that to you big grin, but he could have read it too mad

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 10:32 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

back in the day....wasnt their an x-man with the power to speak any language....can't remember his name.....but i thought he was one of the first x-men to die

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 07:27 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

cypher?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 10:40 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Back2U

Cypher - Douglas Ramsey
Had the power of languages but he could have eventually picked up telepathic abilities like he had in AOA, in AOA he was able to pick up the shadow king in host bodies, and spread a babel spectrum acorss the whole of avalon enabling everyone to speak without the barrier of language.

He was killed by a gunshot, he used his body as a human shield to save Rahne Sinclair Aka Wolfsbane fired at her by some guy that was a Dr Moreau rip off, like we don't have enough *cough* high evolutionary *cough* The wierd thing about it is the creature bird-boy that set into action the whole chain of events was instantly hated by doug who was generally placid, maybe he had precognitive potential. We'll never know.

His form was emulated by Warlok during the Phalanx Saga and for some time afterward.

The Horrible thing of it was poor little Rahne had only just begun to discover that she liked him.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 11:04 PM
kohl
into the void

indeed--how very sad.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 11:05 PM
Back2U

I could maybe scan some of these deaths up in the next couple of days and someone else can link them to this thread.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 11:18 PM
_miyabi_kun_

wwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa sad
how could yu all forget about morph?????????
thats so sad that not one of you menchined morph
it makes me cry that you could leave such a cool guy out
sniff sniff

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:12 AM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote