KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (108): « First ... « 104 105 [106] 107 108 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dalton14
Your worst nightmare.

Chloe arches abrow at Victor.."Nope...And ahh..." She growls..."DO I have to carry him? I don't even know him!" She kicks the limp body.."Yo dude wake the bloody f*** up!!" She shakes her head...Waiting for a response...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 01:39 AM
Dalton14 is currently offline Click here to Send Dalton14 a Private Message Find more posts by Dalton14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Fine get me some kind of blanket." He loads the pistol. "Oh yeah we have to disarm or stop a missle that will be launch in an hour and a half."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 01:43 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dalton14
Your worst nightmare.

Chloe snaps her fingers..."Why? Can't we just simply blow up the entire planet?" She whimpers as she stares at her sword..."But I don't go anywhere without my Reji!" She looks through her purse, she finds a rolled up space blanket...She walks over to Genya, and picks him up effortlessly with one arm...She looks at him.."Heh...Your thin...I could use you as a paper weight." She wrinkles her nose abit as she gently places him onto the blanket. She takes the two ends and ties it around his feet. She takes to the ends that are around his feet and begins to drag him..."There...Don't go near the blanket...Anything warm that touches your skin can make the vile's effects slow down...And that will probably be the end of you. And us.." She says this nonchantaly..."Sorry...I'm very burtal."

Last edited by Dalton14 on Mar 9th, 2007 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 01:47 AM
Dalton14 is currently offline Click here to Send Dalton14 a Private Message Find more posts by Dalton14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

His eyes seem to look into each shadow as they walk. "Hmm..." He presses a button on the side of his helmet and a red light covers the visor. He pulls out his knives and walks to a wall of a building. He touches his ear and blurts out. "Gotcha.. be back in a few seconds.." He stabs one knife into the wall and then the next climbing to the top of the building.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 01:52 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dalton14
Your worst nightmare.

Chloe rasies her eyebrows again...She rolls her eyes back as she drops Genya..."Whoopies!" She walks away turning her back abit...She reaches for her cellphone and makes a call...

Dial Dial...ANSWER. She quickly thinks to herself.

"Ehi?"

Better to speak in another language just incase..."Ehi Vincenzo, me è il neonata. Ho bisogno di lei per andare chiede il nonno dove il padre ha messo l'ultimo lotto dell'antidoto. Voglio sapere come posso prendere le mie mani su loro. E ho bisogno delle indicazioni. Garci."

Vincenzo sighs...."Il Chloe lei può prenderme e suo nonno in molta difficoltà per questo. Ma la presa su lo dirò... " He then covers the phone...

"Il capo, dove ha fatto Nicola ma l'ultimo lotto del vile. ..This è delle informazioni MOLTO importanti apparentemente... Si si.." HE uncovers the phone...He sighs once more again says, "Bene il neonata ascolta su. C'è un vecchio magazzino sulla fine di 54' la strada di th. Lei ha bisogno di prendere lí prima del sole giù notte di tommorrow. Ciò quando pensiamo che le creature della notte prenderanno a loro. ..And Dio sa se possono usare loro o ha messo correttamente appena loro per sprecare ed il destory loro. Portare soltanto te stesso. E guarda i suoi occhi. Fare attenzione di ciò che lei può trovare. E non aspetta niente. ..You il padre era un uomo insinuante, il mio amore. ..Be la cassaforte. ..God benedice Chloe. L'amo. "

Chloe simply smiles as she blows a kiss into the phone..."Ringraziarla, Vincenzo. L'amo anche. E prometto sarò bello! Dare il mio amore al nonno. ..And ancora una volta. ...Ringraziarla... "

She hangs up the phone quickly then...And turns back around....Looking around for Victor...Now knowing what she must do...She must find this antidote and unleash it onto the world...Before everything parishes...And she must do it alone...Or it can cost her everything... O.o and she can't risk all that...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 02:03 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Gunshots come from the roof and someone dressed exactly like Victor falls down but his suit has a large 03 on the front instead of 01 like Victor. Victor jumps down and slides down the side of the building pointing his weapon at the man on the ground. "Say that again I dare you..." He looks at Chloe then back at the man. "He's not dead." An odd sound comes from his intercom. It sounds like music playing. A smile slides across his face.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 02:07 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

He awakes and grabs his MP5 " .....Victor !???" He said aloud. He couldnt find him. He looked around. His Vision was focusing. He took of his Helmet. He then then rearanged his sports goggles and then his real eye glasses.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Mar 9th, 2007 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 02:33 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Over here." We're gunna set up camp here for a while." Blood drips from a fresh bite on his arm. His armor is torn in a few places and he is holding his rifle.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 03:04 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

" Good to see your ........bitten" He gave him a look " eh what ever you got time anyway" Genya kept his distance " and i was half awake and if that b!tch kicks me agian ill stab her in the leg." He pulls out his Silhouette knife. " Who is she anyway ?" He listened to thunder going off agian. " Its almost like its always night" He looked around " what happend to the little girl in ze hospital ?"

Last edited by Matr0shka on Mar 9th, 2007 at 12:46 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 12:44 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"I don't know she ran..." He pulls out his pistol and looks back at a body on the ground. He walks to the body and searches for ammo and finds two clips. "I know of a cure.. but your gunna like to know where we're gunna have to go to get it.."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 01:21 PM
Dalton14
Your worst nightmare.

Chloe growls abit as she leans against a nearby tree....She thinks to herself, "How am I going to get too..." she taps her chin...

**And Genya did NOT call me a B****?** :: Snarls. ::

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 01:39 PM
Dalton14
Your worst nightmare.

**You know what? I'm out of this roleplay. Sorry Victor.**

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:19 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Victor looks at his bite wound and then back at the others. "I'm not gunna lat much longer.." He looks down the street at the Umbrella building. "If they caused this than they have to have a cure.." "If I get the cure I could make millions.."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:22 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( lol why ? because i RPed ? lol grow up and my name is Rand))

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 02:49 AM
zslick

(recape i thought this thread was dead where are we?)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 05:26 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OCC: Hey guys.. how have you been?? Sorry its been so long work and voluenteering and comp was down.. such a rush been really busy! You want bildo to jump in or did he die?? hope not lol!! But ill be back now!! any of the old lot still here??? xx))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 09:32 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

[Hn. What happened?]

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:06 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

HEY bildo we can start a new story all we need is two to three people and than people will start jumpin in eventually!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 08:20 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

What happened to this one??
x

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 10:59 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

I dont know its just people stop playing cuz we all ended up on a cruise ship and berina held people in a cell for awhile so people got mad cuz no action. than when people finally got out people didnt want to play anymore.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 04:52 PM