KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Online "Friends and Family Trial Program"

Matrix Online "Friends and Family Trial Program"
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thematrixrull

i registerd and i need the 32 digitkey thats it!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 08:45 PM
thematrixrull is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixrull a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixrull Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Good for you. Go to the store no expression

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 10:40 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixrull

you know what???
**** your self u ****ing ass hole!!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 10:02 PM
thematrixrull is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixrull a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixrull Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Hahaha. Well, what do you want? You buy the game to get that number. Or do you want us to go to the store and steal it for you? Honestly!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:21 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixrull

i wanted to ask if one of u have the digit key or a name and password if he stopped playing!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 03:53 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

They're not going to pay for you, it's pay per month and linked by credit card... just get your own messed

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:38 AM
thematrixrull

i thoat its one register!!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 04:34 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I'm sorry. I.. uh...

What?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 09:30 PM
Peach
mordrem

I'm thinking he means he thought you pay once.

You pay for the game itself, then you pay a monthly fee to play.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thematrixrull
you know what???
**** your self u ****ing ass hole!!!

And bashing is against KMC rules, do not do it again.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 09:31 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixrull

no i think you pay once to buy the game and play as much as u want!!!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:18 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

No, it's not.

quote:
Please note: This game is played online only; you'll need an Internet connection, plus a credit card for registration. The first 30 days' play is free; after that you will need to pay a monthly subscription fee, payable by credit card.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...9462682-5125420

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:07 AM
xeous
The Next.

I quit this game after the second month of payments. It sucks.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:36 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DRax

Hi im new in thsi and i need the "32 digit account key " if somebody have one please send me one thanks

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 04:35 PM
DRax is currently offline Click here to Send DRax a Private Message Find more posts by DRax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bradmm69

Anyone got an extra trial key?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:48 AM
Bradmm69 is currently offline Click here to Send Bradmm69 a Private Message Find more posts by Bradmm69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
memphisraines

Matrix Online Free Trial Account Key

Hi,
I downloaded the free trial to Matrix Online from fileplanet. I did not receive a free trial account key. Does anyone know where I can go to find one. Thanks in advance for any help.
[email protected]

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 08:16 PM
memphisraines is currently offline Click here to Send memphisraines a Private Message Find more posts by memphisraines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mitcho

Hey... I just downloaded the trial for matrix online how do i make a acc for it lol like i made a acc for Station.com and now im up to this bit sayin about a 32 digit key how do i get one? and can any one tell me? if so can you PM me A.S.A.P ?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:08 AM
Mitcho is currently offline Click here to Send Mitcho a Private Message Find more posts by Mitcho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
defjam64

hey can i plz have a key

can i plz have a key so i can try out game coz all my m8s say it really good so plz pm it to me thx

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:52 PM
defjam64 is currently offline Click here to Send defjam64 a Private Message Find more posts by defjam64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
defjam64

can someone send me a 32 digit key for the matrix online to my email adress which is [email protected]

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:18 PM
defjam64 is currently offline Click here to Send defjam64 a Private Message Find more posts by defjam64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I like how all the recent posts in this thread consists of 'I don't feel like paying, so I'm going to complain.' big grin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 06:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gherry

can someone please give me a trial key please my email is [email protected][/email] or [email][email protected] thank you in advance

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 08:21 PM
gherry is currently offline Click here to Send gherry a Private Message Find more posts by gherry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote