KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Cyborg Supes

Silver Surfer vs Cyborg Supes
Started by: Avalonofthewind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Is the Source Wall sentient?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:13 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I wouldnt go as far as say Surfer loses badly. Then again, I dont know much about Cyborg Superman.

But its true what you said about Surfers molecule manipulation, Milder.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:20 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

mider, you are the biggest SS hater I've ever seen....

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 8th, 2005 07:02 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know me I think Norrin Radd is annoying. There he is flying round the universe with more power than any slaphead in body paint and underoos has a right to have. He has atoned a million times over for past misdeeds (whilst brain altered) and is still a whiner. I respect his morality though in the same way I respect Supes. Supes though is not a whiner. I think the cyborg would beat him (probably) problem is cyborg is some type of energy being. Darkseid trapped him in his shoulder held mp3 player in hunter/prey.

Surfers powers have never really been defined. He actually did some weirder stuff when earthbound. He gave Quasimodo a body and allowed him to animate it. Then turned him into a clock. Created a variety of weapons. It was about thiss time he battleed Loki who held his own and tricked him into battling Thor. Sorry Marvel fanboys Thor is not Supes. Thor was at this point more than a match for Norrin chrome dome. Since being able to move about space again Norrin has seemed less powerful except in really good writing the best rendition of surfer ever was Peter Davids from the early nineties in the Troyjan war in Hulk.
Now what can Cyborg do well laugh at his cosmic blast in GL/SS, I know its a crossover but the Cyborg is very powerful.
To close to call depends on the writer. Generally I think Hank H would beat Norrin whiner though.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 8th, 2005 11:34 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cyborg Superman wins.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 12:27 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Being "metallic like" is enough for Cyborg control. He controlled the source wall which is difficult and is not even metal.
After Cyborg wins...You'd get a hell of a cool looking hybrid character.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:21 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

I dont hate SS i just hate that when they put him up against someone just cause he is SS he just wins i know thats not true but thats how alot of people on this thread think and its bullshit come on people HE CONTROLLED THE SOURCE WALL WTF IS SS GONNA DO TO STOP HIM! CYBORG SUPERMAN WINS and yes He probably would create a pretty cool hybrid character.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:35 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Cyborg Superman loses. Surfer will transmute him into a screwdriver.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:38 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Cyborg Superman loses. Surfer will transmute him into a screwdriver.

I doubt it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:40 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

And why?

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:42 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

He'll be too busy doing errands as Cyborgs new body.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:43 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile

And why?

read the whole thread and see roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:43 PM
Cosmic Cube

I haven't read anything that would give Henshaw any sort of advantage.

Surfer's skin is an apparently metallic substance. Though it isn't metal, and I doubt the Cyborg could manipulate it, (since the Cyborb manipulates machinery, not all metal,) that "problem" can be easily remedied. He can shapeshift.

Cyborg Supes loses.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:51 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

I haven't read anything that would give Henshaw any sort of advantage.

Surfer's skin is an apparently metallic substance. Though it isn't metal, and I doubt the Cyborg could manipulate it, (since the Cyborb manipulates machinery, not all metal,) that "problem" can be easily remedied. He can shapeshift.

Cyborg Supes loses.

And what is he going to shapeshift to that is stronger than his own metallic substance? Anything else and he gets ripped apart/destroyed even easier. How is shapeshifting going to help surfer.

Funny how you assume that SS can drain regular Supes because he drained the Hulk...but figure Cyborg can't take over surfer when he can control any metallic substance and some non metallic substances.

Oh yea...He can shapeshift too.. laughing

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:56 PM
Cosmic Cube

Cyborg Superman isn't ripping anything apart. If anything, he'd be atomized in the first nanosecond by a power cosmic blast.

You claim Cyborg Superman can shapeshift. Though I can't imagine how that will help him in this fight, can you provide evidence of this?

Is there any particular reason why you insist on bringing up past arguments whenever you reply to my posts?

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:02 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

he'd be atomized in the first nanosecond by a power cosmic blast.
There is the "nanosecond" thing again. laughing

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:03 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by juggernaut74
There is the "nanosecond" thing again. laughing

Yep. laughing

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:04 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Becuase you change ur logic totally to suit you.
There was already a cross over when Cyborg supes took a blast from surfer and was not hurt.

Once again. It would be easy for Cyborg to take over surfers body.
Why do you keep ignoring that fact?

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:04 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Wasnt Cyborg about laugh at Surfer after the blast before he was attacked from behind?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:06 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

this is a little more difficult than everyone thinks. Cyborg Superman is a being of pure energy and as we all know from physics class energy cannot be destroyed. supes even said so himself. the guy basically-to-somewhat as the same matter transmutation powers as SS(just not quite to the same extent) its not just limited to mettallic substances, he can turn his body into any weapon he can conceive, providing that there is something to absorb, this could even be dirt as far as he's concerned. just picture a mixture of Absorbing Man & Apocalypse. I mean superman sent him into a black hole TWICE and he survived for crying out loud.

and despite what someone posted previously he is not a toned down superman he is actually more powerful, and due to his computer like brain he is exponentially more intelligent. the main problem with him though is his morbid obsession with creating another War World so he ususally spoils his own plans cuz he feels the need to gloat or antagonize superman before he accomplishes it, so if he were to take a complete 180, and just focus on whooping ass, he would most likey beat superman at least 6/10 times.

therefore im going with a tie cuz even though SS could easily absorb all his energy inside himself, the fact still reamins that Henshaw is sentient energy, and going back to the whole energy cannot be destroyed thing what would most likley happen is sooner or later he would either break free, or take over SS mind and body altogether.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Last edited by manjaro on May 8th, 2005 at 05:08 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:06 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote