KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » New Smallville video game!

D you want a Smallville game?
This poll is closed.
Yes(it would be cool) 37 80.43%
No(it would be stupid) 9 19.57%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

New Smallville video game!
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superman_045
They're NOT making a game for Smallville, it was a JOKE by the guy who made the article. And the only new Superman game we're getting is Superman Returns which looks like it's going to be a great game. You'd think people would take the time to actually READ through the thread.....
I already established the fact that it was just an idea a while ago. We were basically discussing that it would be cool and what would be on it if there were one
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
I saw the same picture and it's not for the game it was just an Idea a year and a half ago.

And whoever said:
1.At the beggining of the game you play as Jor-El and you have to get to your lab without being caught by any soldiers.There should be people running around screaming ''We're all going to die'' because Jor-El has announced that Krypton is doomed.
2.You should be able to go on dates with Chloe,Lana or Lois.They should have it where you can choose who you want to be with between Chloe,Lana and Lois.Whoever you choose will follow a different storyline.
3.When you're young Clark you can do a little work on the farm and go to school

Cross out #1.
2&3 should be training levels. Like the dating thing should train you to keep your abilities secret and the chores to help you with your powers

But you should already know that if you read the thread...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 07:53 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was replying to the person that thought the Smallville game was actually was going to be made who was the poster above me. And I made this thread, I don't need to read through it again.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 12:58 AM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Next time use qq so we know who your talking to. My apologies

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 01:09 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's alright. And if they were to make a Smallville game, it could turn out to be quite interesting.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 01:15 AM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yes it would

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 01:17 AM
Clarc Kent

it would be the dam coolest game in the whole world

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 10:37 PM
Clarc Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Clarc Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Clarc Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yes it would

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 06:13 PM
Magee

Well look forward to the Superman Returns game, gonna pawn. rock

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 12:33 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

It's gonna be awesome!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:25 AM
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

I'm still looking forward to the movie first

C@@L smuge

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:28 PM
Clonest is currently offline Click here to Send Clonest a Private Message Find more posts by Clonest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

They need to make a smallville movie to replace the first and secound movie of superman if they make superman returns to replace the 3th and 4th can't remember if there was a 5th though ~_~

C@@L smuge

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:30 PM
Clonest is currently offline Click here to Send Clonest a Private Message Find more posts by Clonest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

that would be cool if Smallville replaced the 1st to Superman movies, but Chriss Reeves did a good job in them, the story line sucked

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:06 PM
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

it would b pretty cool...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:57 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ClarkBoy

thats crap, it would be fantastic

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 07:24 PM
ClarkBoy is currently offline Click here to Send ClarkBoy a Private Message Find more posts by ClarkBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

Ya and it would atract alot of people because it will be newer so itcan fill in some history for thoughs other youngsters or people who went to go see Superman Returns and never got to see the orginal first and secound and I bet ya alot of people like us would diffenatly go for it. wink

C@@L smuge

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:38 PM
xshan

Is this game for PC or consoles

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 01:42 PM
xshan is currently offline Click here to Send xshan a Private Message Find more posts by xshan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

the game isnt offical....yet

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:55 PM
SupermanClark

LIER

you were LIEING the whole time, PRICK.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 08:24 PM
SupermanClark is currently offline Click here to Send SupermanClark a Private Message Find more posts by SupermanClark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupermanClark

?

Is there going to be a game? just answer yes or no. Stop liening

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 08:26 PM
SupermanClark is currently offline Click here to Send SupermanClark a Private Message Find more posts by SupermanClark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Who are you to come to KMC, and call people pricks?! YOU ARE NO ONE! No one was lying in this thread, and I'm pretty sure no one was "liening" either. Someone got wind that there might be a game and started a thread about it.....IN MAY OF '05! if you haven't noticed the years '08 now, and talk of the game has ceased. Because there was no Smallville game in the works, just rumors.

Although it would of been cool, and it's still not too late, but I don't see it happening.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 05:15 PM