KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » DC vs. Marvel...Worst Fanboys

DC vs. Marvel...Worst Fanboys
Started by: nigel45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Spider-Man fanboys are EXTREMELY annoying.

They think he can beat damn near ANYBODY.

The sad thing is some of the crappiest DC villains could take him out. (poison ivy hint hint "Hey there pretty, i dunno if that's my spidersense you're making tingle, but keep doin it *gasp*" )

~wickerman~

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:32 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Marvel has gotten overrated with all the movies.

DC comics are better and the characters always more interesting. What DC needs to do is work more on characters like Flash, Aquaman, and Shazam! I'm willing to bet that WB and DC are thinking of making movies for those characters.

Anyways I've switch to DC and I'm loving it!

Booooo Marvel Comics! thumb down

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:20 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

dude marvel is the shizzle

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:28 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Was the shizzle...

Come on an Elektra movie?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:33 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

what about Catwoman the movie..what genius thought that up?

I think Shizzle means "sure"

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:35 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Catwoman is the WORST movie ever. I blame Halle Berry for that project.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:36 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

elektra was cack, almost worse than daredevil...

xmen was nothing special, hulk was good but just wasnt hulk (and the cgi coulda been better), blade and spidey seem to be the best so far...

dc... yeah catwoman sucked, though it wasnt selina kyle either...

marvel is the worst, wolverine is the single most overrated character in comicdom...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah but marvel is better than DC and this is a totally unbias statement.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:57 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah but marvel is better than DC and this is a totally unbias statement.

better? i'd have to argue with that...

better in what way?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

damn...um because...it's got spiderman and DC comics doesn't.....okay here one better Marvel more about making thier characters more human Spiderman a guy hated by the public has a dead end job, etc.
Xmen mutants blessed and cursed with powers feared by normal humans for being different. Hulk a man a war with himself. Fantastic four..the first family of superheroes, etc.

with DC is always about the hero never about the man or woman behind the mask. Their not as much for readers to relate to. I mean take the Justice league they when like 95% of the time..how can you relate to people who always win..we the real world is on terror alert 9 times out of 10?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:07 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

damn...um because...it's got spiderman and DC comics doesn't.....okay here one better Marvel more about making thier characters more human Spiderman a guy hated by the public has a dead end job, etc.
Xmen mutants blessed and cursed with powers feared by normal humans for being different. Hulk a man a war with himself. Fantastic four..the first family of superheroes, etc.

with DC is always about the hero never about the man or woman behind the mask. Their not as much for readers to relate to. I mean take the Justice league they when like 95% of the time..how can you relate to people who always win..we the real world is on terror alert 9 times out of 10?

firstly... did you read identity crisis?

and there is plenty about the real lives of the superheroes... flash and his wife finding out they can't have children, kyle losing his girlfriend, supermans continuously lingering self doubt, robin dying, batgirl being shot, hal jordan dying, dr light sexually assaulting elongated mans wife, batman and catwoman constantly falling in and out of love with each other...

marvel has a deeper library yes, but DC can roll with the best marvel has to offer...

i suppose it comes down more to personal preference...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:17 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by pr1983
firstly... did you read identity crisis?

and there is plenty about the real lives of the superheroes... flash and his wife finding out they can't have children, kyle losing his girlfriend, supermans continuously lingering self doubt, robin dying, batgirl being shot, hal jordan dying, dr light sexually assaulting elongated mans wife, batman and catwoman constantly falling in and out of love with each other...

marvel has a deeper library yes, but DC can roll with the best marvel has to offer...

i suppose it comes down more to personal preference...

I suppose..I like them both..but if I had to pick just one I'd go with marvel. big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:22 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I suppose..I like them both..but if I had to pick just one I'd go with marvel. big grin

ok... i wouldnt know who to pick...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:23 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think I read way more marvel so logically if I had to pick I'd go with marvel.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:24 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I think I read way more marvel so logically if I had to pick I'd go with marvel.

i know what you mean... growing up i only really read batman and superman from dc... though i was a huge fan of the flash when the tv show aired (and still am, same goes for wonder woman), from marvel i read surfer, x-men and various avengers comics, so i knew more about marvel than i did dc...

until i came to kmc i knew f*ck all about green lantern and the rest of the jla...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:27 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I read a ton of Xmen and Spidey coming up.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:31 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I read a ton of Xmen and Spidey coming up.

i only read a few spidey issues growing up, but i have been reading marvel knights spidey alot, and its really good imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:34 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I need marvel...like a flower needs sunshine without marvel my life would surely end.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:45 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile bless your heart

Do you read any indies mainstream, I live for the smaller companies.
I need marvel...like a flower needs sunshine without marvel my life would surely end.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:49 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

transformers, invicible, the devil may cry mini.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:50 PM