KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kirby vs Jigglypuff

Who do you think would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kirby 21 84.00%
Jigglypuff 4 16.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kirby vs Jigglypuff
Started by: DarkAnakin226

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAnakin226

Laugh Kirby vs Jigglypuff

Okay this is a funny one, who do ya think would win, Kirby or Jigglypuff?

Old Post May 10th, 2005 10:11 PM
DarkAnakin226 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAnakin226 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAnakin226 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Kirby, no contest

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:26 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Kirby sucks up Jiggly and farts him out in star form.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:30 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Jigglypuff! eek! No not really, Kirby!

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:57 AM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Jigglypuff puts Kirby to sleep with its song. Kirby looses *nods*

Old Post May 18th, 2005 06:09 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Never thought of that....but I like Kirby better...

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:25 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

lol I like JigglyPuff better. Anime wise. Game wise or Super Smash Brother game wise I'd take Kirby.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:13 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Kirby is cool because he can suck up things to eat them & copy powers. wink

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:40 PM
Creshosk

Super Smash bros?

Jigglypuff would win, no contest.

Super Smash bros melee?

Jigglypuff would win.

There own respective games?

Kirby would win. . . and he'd probable gain the Mike power.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 07:13 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Creshosk
Super Smash bros?

Jigglypuff would win, no contest.

Super Smash bros melee?

Jigglypuff would win.

There own respective games?

Kirby would win. . . and he'd probable gain the Mike power.

thats not true smash bros. melee kirby was really good he'd win in smash bros. melee

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:31 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by shadow12
thats not true smash bros. melee kirby was really good he'd win in smash bros. melee
Sorry, Jiggs has more manuverability in the game, the wall of pain is more effective. and Jiggs has higher priority in attacks.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:15 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Jiggly.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:57 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Jiggly....? blink laughing out loud OMG! Anyway in SSBM Kirby is so much better. When you perform Jigglypuff's down B move often it's not an explosion, she falls asleep then she get kicked right in the face! wink

As with Kirby, there is a secret weapon I use...well...let's just say I get Kirby to commit suicide then Kirby wins. wink Work it out. wink

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 07:56 AM
Creshosk

Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Jiggly....? blink laughing out loud OMG! Anyway in SSBM Kirby is so much better. When you perform Jigglypuff's down B move often it's not an explosion, she falls asleep then she get kicked right in the face! wink
That's because you have to be inside the bounding box inorder for rest to have the proper power.

Kirby is slower, less manuverable, lower priority and doesn't have the wall of pain.

As with Kirby, there is a secret weapon I use...well...let's just say I get Kirby to commit suicide then Kirby wins. wink Work it out. wink
*taps R and breaks out of Kirby's grab, kirby follows through with move and self destructs*

Kirby was really watered down in melee. . . -_-

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:48 PM
Blue Dragon

I know that but even when I'm next to a character she still just falls asleep...Anyway it's crap!!! How is a person going to get in the perfect perfect stop, right next to a character without being disturbed? mad

They're not just going to stand there waiting to be blown up! They're going to kick, shoot, punch ect...

Half right about the Kirby grab but I don't follow...self destructs!? No no...work it out...ot I'll just tell you...?

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:32 PM
Creshosk

I know that but even when I'm next to a character she still just falls asleep...Anyway it's crap!!! How is a person going to get in the perfect perfect stop, right next to a character without being disturbed? mad

They're not just going to stand there waiting to be blown up! They're going to kick, shoot, punch ect...

Half right about the Kirby grab but I don't follow...self destructs!? No no...work it out...ot I'll just tell you...?
Smack them with Jig's high priority to stun them, or use her maneuverability do dodge until they screw up. It's not that hard. . . Have you beaten Gigabowser yet?

And if you tap R or L the chatacer just breaks out of Kirby's grip and Kirby follows through with the attack. . .hw was so watered down from SSBM. . .

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 11:06 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

dude it depends how hes used kirby can be very manuverable if used right

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:51 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by shadow12
dude it depends how hes used kirby can be very manuverable if used right
Not as Maneverable as Jigglypuff. . . that's the point. . you have more air control with Jigglypuff. . . She also has a higher priority. . Giving her something effectionatly refered to as the wall of pain.

She can zip back and forth in one spot in the air and with her very fast back kick that has alot of priority really hurt a person badly. Particularly when she practically carries a person in the air by following them in the air and pummeling them.

As in, when she smacks someone and they go flying, and they are still stunned she can move in the same exact arc and hit them in the air again, maintaining their momentum and of course she can do this for all of her jumps. . .

Since she's light she's not very easy to juggle in this manner.

And she eats alive the likes of bowser and the starfox crew because of how fast they fall. She can grab someone, throw them straight up or down, short hop and use rest. Since they fall fast they're not going to move too far from her, the short hop gets her right in their bounding boxes and rest. . . well . . that's one of the most powerful moves in the game, and can practically kill gigabowser in one hit.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:24 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

what r u talking about the starfox crew could jigglypuffs ass and it's kinda sad if u die because your sheild breaks

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:49 PM
Blue Dragon

Originally posted by Creshosk
Smack them with Jig's high priority to stun them, or use her maneuverability do dodge until they screw up. It's not that hard. . . Have you beaten Gigabowser yet?

And if you tap R or L the chatacer just breaks out of Kirby's grip and Kirby follows through with the attack. . .hw was so watered down from SSBM. . .

Why are you talking about Jig? I'm talking about Kirby, what can be done with Kirby...& that didn't make sense anyway.

Get Kirby to grab near edge facing backwards, do backwards throw (press in the opposite direction of what Kirby's facing) & both Kirby & a character will fall.

Bear in mind that Kirby should have more than one life otherwise it's a useless suicide mission & use this as the finisher, as in a character having 1 life left.

Jigglypuff is light making her fly & she's useless to use! But...she's better than Game & Watch...

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 05:32 PM