KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Join the Darkness

Join the Darkness
Started by: star22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 19 20 [21]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stealth
Ranger

*Mantis then helps PoB up, he then asks PoB a question*... What is wrong?

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:44 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

*Closes eyes and feels my way across the universe finds an unknown corner spreading like wild fire, jerks awake as if in a dream* It has begun...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:46 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

*Mantis then scratches his head*... That quick, that not good... There is only one problem... I shared some of my power with Aegis and now he has disappeared, so some of my power is gone... Can you walk? We need to take this threat together...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:49 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
*Mantis then scratches his head*... That quick, that not good... There is only one problem... I shared some of my power with Aegis and now he has disappeared, so some of my power is gone... Can you walk? We need to take this threat together...

No, I can not here *enter's mantis' mind and releases a surge of power of power.* Some of it is Aegis' but the most of it is yours. There are six men waiting for you outside...they will take you to the weapon. From there, the rest is up to you...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:53 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

*Meanwhile, Chaos and Aegis start to plan their attack upon the galaxy*...

*Chaos gives Aegis a dark jedi master robe along with a lightsaber*... *The hilt was made from an unknown black metal, but it seemed to channel Aegis's force power directly into it creating a lightsaber blade*...

Chaos: You will be a general, you will command 2/5ths of the fleet...

*The planet began to move, the soil started to rise creating creatures and ships... It seemed that it was never ending, an infinite army*

Chaos: It will take time to revive your old master so have patience...Your main flagship will be refered to as the Grey Wing... You will be inside of this ship commanding the part of the fleet I gave you...

*A gigantic ship began to rise from the barren soil, it seemed to be filled with the darkside.*

*Aegis then starts to walk towards the Grey Wing, he then stops and faces a huge mountain about 100 meters away; He then starts to create a dark lightning ball infront of him, it begins to grow and grow until it was the size of a jedi starfighter, he then launches this object at the mountain, on impact; It obliterated every single piece of the megalithic mountain.*... *He then once again begins to walk towards the ship*

Aegis: I will rule this galaxy with absolute power

*He walks into the ship, the giant door closes behind him*... *The Grey Wing takes to the sky, along with the limitless fleet*...

*Chaos then faces an open area, he the waves his hand*... *The an ancient temple reveals it's self, he then walks towards it*...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:17 AM
Stealth
Ranger

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
No, I can not here *enter's mantis' mind and releases a surge of power of power.* Some of it is Aegis' but the most of it is yours. There are six men waiting for you outside...they will take you to the weapon. From there, the rest is up to you...
*Mantis speaks to PoB once again*... No, I can't take Chaos by myself... Even with the power you supplied me, it won't be enough... I can't do this alone...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:19 AM
Stealth
Ranger

Don't mind this post here... I was trying something out...

For Fritos.

Last edited by Stealth on Jun 20th, 2005 at 03:39 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:35 AM
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Darth Mantis
*Mantis speaks to PoB once again*... No, I can't take Chaos by myself... Even with the power you supplied me, it won't be enough... I can't do this alone...

*slaps you* Get a hold of yourslef. *cough* Now, you will listen to me and do as I say, we don't have time to argue. There are six men waiting for you. They will take you to a weapon. You will take the weapon and "point it to the head of the univers." When that is down, you will have succesfully lured out the darkness. When it is out, you will be able to take it. Trust me...*faints do to extreme drainage*

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:51 PM
Stealth
Ranger

*Mantis gets up*... I understand... *He begins to walk towards the door when a sudden shock hits Mantis, for a split second he see's Aegis in a dark ship commanding a gigantic fleet; He also senses a great darkness controling Aegis... The vision fades*... Aegis... You will finally pay for what you have done!! *Mantis uses the force to obliterate the door infront of him and walks outside*... *He then sees six men standing infront of a redish ship*... *Mantis then walks towards them*...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 06:16 PM