KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Revolutions SUCKED

Revolutions SUCKED
Started by: DaRtH_mCnAztY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clavis
HOT

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
And nobody knew that, and thats why the movie sucked.

Movie 2

Neo > 50 Smiths

Movie 3

Smith > Neo

well darling then tell me, how can you go and say all sorts of stuff about a movie YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. as you stated yourself.
all the people that actually took the effort of really watching the movie understood, you either don't understand what its about because you are an anal stickrower with a peabrain or just just didn't watch it carefully.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 05:43 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

I understood the movies, its just that it didnt make any sense Neo was all powerful and then Smith was. Most people didnt understand it thats why it go such bad reviews.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:53 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
I understood the movies, ...

No, you did not.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 09:40 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PloKoonDevotee
Champion

I really don't understand the big deal. Neo Got more Powerful than Smith in the First movie because Neo Came back from the Dead with a Vengeance.

Smith combined with his clones got as powerful as Neo In the Second Movie Because He too came Back From the Dead with a Vengeance (And took it out on other people too!)

Smith is as powerful or slightly better than Neo in the Third Film Because he Absorbed the Oracle.

So coming back from the dead is a real way to power in this universe. I really don't see a problem.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:57 PM
PloKoonDevotee is currently offline Click here to Send PloKoonDevotee a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoonDevotee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

yeah and i dont think he really LOST either time

in the second, he ran away

in the third, he gave himself up to beat him

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:55 PM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote