KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo's dead! there will never be a Matrix 4

Neo's dead! there will never be a Matrix 4
Started by: DaRtH_mCnAztY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver GOOD point raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:06 AM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dahlar

If they make a 4, which I agree is doubtful with original characters...it should be titled Matrix Ressurection. Since they give Neo a Christ like feel at the end as he dies to save everyone else, he could be ressurected like Christ. He'd wake up for a couple days where ever they have him in the machine world and find a way to officially destroy the machine world and free everyone and illiminate the Matrix instead of this lame truce. I agree that Revolutions ending is dissappointing, to me it didn't really feel like it was resolved all the way. I thought in the end the Machines should be dethroned, and they along with the Matrix should be destroyed and mankind starts over the way it was meant to be with everyone being free.

As far as not making a movie simply due to Trilogy term...if money can be made Hollywood will find a way to justify it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clavis
look the point is.. honestly nobody knows what is going to happen, probably not a fourth movie because that would ruin the concept for the TRI*logy, if you don't understand the movie in full why don't you watch it again, the circle is round, every begining has an end (as that is the quote most used for the promotion of revos) normally, the end means it's over.

Capiche say no more, whats done is done. Maybe you should consider browsing the forums a bit more as alot of all the stuff ur saying right now has been said already by someone else, so unless you come with a good article that supports ur opinion, don't post anything about this subject again coz everybody will get fed up with you.

* Trilogy>

n : a set of three literary or dramatic works related in subject or theme

>Trios: Greek word for three
pirate raver smart

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 05:34 PM
dahlar is currently offline Click here to Send dahlar a Private Message Find more posts by dahlar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiritReaver
Reaver

Keep in mind that small hints mean nothing and if there is question whether he is alive or dead Means that it hasn't been into enough detail...nobody but the writers would know

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:21 AM
SpiritReaver is currently offline Click here to Send SpiritReaver a Private Message Find more posts by SpiritReaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

If there is indeed a Matrix 4......it will be down the road a bit. I don't see why it's necissary, the movies ended great the way they did.

as for the guy saying, "it's a trilogy!!!!!11!!one!!!11".....um..all series are trilogies until the fourth is made. Let's see....I remember the Star War trilogy (now up to 6 movies), the Alien trilogy (now up to 4 1/2 movies), the Indiana Jones Trilogy (3 at present, 4th in pre-production), the rambo trilogy (again...4th in pre-production)......the Jersey trilogy originally as Clerks, Mallrats and Chasing Amy....which now is extended to 6 movies and renamed the Jersey Chronicles.........let's see......the Hellraiser trilogy now stands at 8 movies.......jesus, we could go on forever...um..the Lethal Weapon trilogy......

quote:
Neo is a program. He was designed to wake up the one inside of the matrix, which is Kid from Reloaded.Morpheus and Neo were to belive that he was a human. There are clues through out the movie that trell u he is a program. one is when the Architect says "Your five prodsessers were built on it" Only progrmas have prodossesers. Now that I told you that let me explain the rest. Neo, or program neo, will reload into the matrix after the humans died. Neo has failed to awken the one 4 times. that's right, 4 time, because he ran out of time and the humans kept on dieing. So he beat smith 4 times in that hall way but lost the final fight. The orcle in the first movie gave him a special cookie wihich gave him the smith virus that smith had after neo copyed over him. Is evry one with me so far.

you need to re-watch the movies again. The architect explains it all at the end of Reloaded. The was no other "neo".....and he certainly isn't a program. Neo is Thomas Anderson, a human being. Every hundred years or so the Matrix creates an anomaly.....do to the machines not knowing the exact mathmatics needed to create a program to fully appease the human mind....this anomaly is a remainder if you will. They have tried there best to refine the equation yet can not get it right.....which results in this anomaly coming to be in one of it's human software applications (residual self image, digital human inside the Matrix) every hundred years or so. This anomaly is not bound by the laws of the program all other software hooked to the Matrix is because it was not created by the Matrix......it occurred as an unintentional result of the program. Since the machines have not found a way to eliminate this anomaly, they have found a way to control it.....Zion. They allow one city of humans to exist for the sole purpose of controlling this anomaly......they can not eliminate it so they give it a purpose.....to save the human race by re-entering the machine mainframe, thus saving Zion. The five times this anomaly has occured before, the machine plan worked perfect.........this time it did not. All five times before the machines designed a way for the anomaly to become attatched to the human race......by being freed from the Matrix and living in Zion.....to give the anomaly an attatchment to humans.....to want to save them. This time around the anomaly's affection wasn't general for the human race but specific for an individual....love, something the machines had not counted on nor understand. Everything up until the end of Reloaded was as predicted by the machines........the keymaker, merovingian, etc. were all there fullfilling there purposes.........to shape the path of the one to encounter the architect.....which logically would lead to him re-entering the main frame. This time he was in love and chose the other door, defying logic.......leading to Revolutions and the creation of the Smith virus....something that had not ever happened before, "it's happening just as before (cut to other Smith) well....not exactly"........this virus threatens to completely destroy the human race by crashing the Matrix while the machines are simultaneously destroying Zion. Neo has to find a completely new way to save them.......

The kid is nothing to the story. He was just some kid who like Thomas Anderson in the first movie, felt something was wrong.......and searched Neo out just as Neo had sought Morpheus out. He then goes on to battle in the war to save Zion.....successfully by opperating the robot that opens the gate for the ship to crash into Zion and set off it's EMP....allowing the humans to live, buying time for Neo to save human kind by striking a deal with the machines and defeating Smith. That's it.

this crap was all discussed by people who didn't pay close attention to the movie years ago. Others tried to proclaim Sati was something important to the story.........when all she was, was a rogue program......in fear of deletion as she lacked purpose. At the end of Revolutions she creates a sunset......it appears that she now governs sun rises/sunsets........she has a pupose and is no longer in fear of deletion.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 08:31 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

if you think about it (and sorry i have never posted in this forum) but the matrix obviously mirrors the whole christ coming back to save us thing. the only way a 4th one could be is if the prodical son, the one was to be reborn and face a new threat but if u ask me it would totally ruin it (tht is if the last 2 didnt)

Old Post May 19th, 2006 07:46 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koenig

Matrix 4 please no more

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:47 PM
Koenig is currently offline Click here to Send Koenig a Private Message Find more posts by Koenig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regret
One Among Many

Matrix 4 = BAD IDEA

Trilogy? There was also the Animatrix, there is plenty of material to make a Matrix spin-off. Also, a fourth Matrix would definitely be possible, all they have to do is come up with a reason that most everyone is wrong about their ways of thinking about the first three. It wouldn't be that hard to do, seems like everyone has their opinion about what the symbolism of the shows were.

Also the Wachowskis are going downhill, Vendetta was weak, not bringing in much capital. They need something to bring their name back up. Even if a fourth Matrix were to flop it would probably make more than the average decent movie.

A pro to making a fourth Matrix: Regression towards the mean!!! a fourth can't suck as bad as the last two

LOL...The Matrix Rocked, Reloaded sucked, Revolutions was even worse (Although I loved all three)...Due to the fact that, in my estimation, average person didn't like the second two movies, I believe that a fourth movie would have to be better than Reloaded and Revolutions. The problem is that if it is made it will be better for those average people, those that really got into the movie and have become Matrix geeks are going to hate it because it will be different. They will blame how bad it is on the fact that someone was just out to make a buck off the movie.

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:04 AM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

i reckon there will be a fourth movie, it will be

MATRIX:Explained.

it Will be the the watchowskis sitting in a room explaining what was meant to happen in two and three, they also occasionally apologise

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:42 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vampiro03

I've heard the bench the oricle is sitting on at the end says "in memory of Thomas Anderson" on the gold plate. I don't have hd/dvd so I can't read it. if It does, it is a message from the W. brothers. some say "thomas died when he became neo" but he wasn't a person the public would realise, want and or need a plaque for.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 02:17 AM
vampiro03 is currently offline Click here to Send vampiro03 a Private Message Find more posts by vampiro03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToxicMolly
Mr.Anderson - Agent Smith

Neo may not be dead at the end of part 3 the girl says "do you think we will ever see him again?" the oracle says "maybe"

Havoc and Polaris Forever

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 03:51 PM
ToxicMolly is currently offline Click here to Send ToxicMolly a Private Message Find more posts by ToxicMolly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IceDragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
I saw Smith kill Neo. I dunno... maybe I was watching a different movie. wink And if I'm thinking straight, Neo is mortal. So when someone kills him, he's dead. I don't remember where they said if something's glowing, it's alive.

After Revolutions, they won't be able to get a fourth greenlit. Hell, I'd be surprised if we see another Wachowski movie.

Smith didnt kill Neo, He changed him into another smith, and then Neo destroyed him.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:01 AM
IceDragon is currently offline Click here to Send IceDragon a Private Message Find more posts by IceDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Noone said There has been said i breathe that means i live not i glow that mean i live

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:21 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jg unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

believe there are not going to be anymore matrix movies cause they are based on comic books that the directors followed. and thats how the story ends.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 09:10 AM
jg unit is currently offline Click here to Send jg unit a Private Message Find more posts by jg unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guitarmage555

Shocked

You guys, there might be a matrix four after all. You guys just don't think that deep into human nature. For instance, when we die, our bodies die. However, our mind and all our memories are still in our brain. When neo died in the third movie, he was still jacked in. The machines took his bodie and put it away in case they ever needed him again. All they would have to do is download his memories and everything back so that he could be reborn. Neo will be back. The oracle also said at the end of the movie that neo might be comming back. So we don't really know. There is a big possability that there will be a matrix four. MAYBE!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 05:09 PM
guitarmage555 is currently offline Click here to Send guitarmage555 a Private Message Find more posts by guitarmage555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Neo is not dead...well at least in the Matrix...however he is dead in the real.
If you have played The Matrix online...One of the Story events involves using various code to rebuild Neo in the Matrix..however he is still dead inthe real....But if they decided to make a sequel, Neo could probably somehow get back into the real
Even Agent smith made it to the real...anything is possible

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 02:00 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

cool

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 02:44 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

If there was to be a Matrix 4, I think it would've been made by now.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 02:13 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkoss1

ok people Neo is sort of like a virus ok cause if u remember in the third movie Smith was saying that i remember this, this is where it ends and I'm suppose to stand here and say something,oh yes every beginning has an end Neo, wait that's wrong i was suppose to win. ok people Neo changed his path he won when the other times he lost and the oracle said that we would see him again ok so there is a small chance that there's going to be a fourth

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 08:22 PM
linkoss1 is currently offline Click here to Send linkoss1 a Private Message Find more posts by linkoss1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dsmartts

There will be a Matrix 4!!!!!!

If you are like me, you want to see the next movie, no matter who owns it or

makes it!!!!! Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" already! I have created a page on

facebook for the voice of those who want an additional installment called

"Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" Join a collective voice and demand the next

movie! Be heard! Like "Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" on facebook and be a

part of a movement that will get Hollywood's attention!!!!! We want another

movie!! Demand it today!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 05:13 AM
Dsmartts is currently offline Click here to Send Dsmartts a Private Message Find more posts by Dsmartts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suncool

What if they made another trilogy, or another set of movies that focus on a similar story, but possibly with a different name? Then that would not ruin this trilogy, because it would be different, but similar at the same time, right? Anyone with me here?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 04:15 PM
Suncool is currently offline Click here to Send Suncool a Private Message Find more posts by Suncool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote