KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is Darth Maul a human or a creature?

Is Darth Maul a human or a creature?
Started by: Deadlyshot07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Oi, shut up. That's an order. stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:49 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i hated Darth Maul...thought he was so cheesy

I did to.He was such a lame villian.I mean the guy looked like the rock group KISS. laughing

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

hey between gene simmions & darth maul, I think they could kick some serious dust up. hmmmm ep.I the musica, as played by KISS

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YoshiSlayer

Darth Maul should have had a bigger part since the sith library is pretty slim. Either flesh out the Sith or make some new ones I don't really care.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:45 AM
Click here to Send YoshiSlayer a Private Message Find more posts by YoshiSlayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i would like to see a lot more sith there r so many jedi and only two sith at time whts with that why dont they include sith acolt i think thats the right spelling
p.s if the lure of the darkside is so strong how come there is so many jedi and so little sith

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Because there was nobody to lure them over to the Dark Side, would you join the Dark Side when there is nothing there... Very few would, and with so few Sith its very hard for Jedi to join them unless the Sith secretly convert them.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:46 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

good point so wwhy was there so many sith in KoToR if u have played it

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:53 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Because there were just more, Revan raged an open war against the republic and had a lot of Jedi following him in the Mandelorian wars. Most of them joined him in the war against the Republic. And when you have an open threat thats incredibly powerful you will be far more likely to join them then if you don't.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:09 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

ok i was wrong i admit it but i think it would of made the films a bit more intresting if there were more sith fishy will u pls read the new thread i posted thx

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:17 PM