KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Chosen One

The Chosen One
Started by: Emperor Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Yeah, I could see it now:

Janus: You're not authorized to be here!

*Sith Lord whips out double bladed lightsaber*

Uh, like I was saying, the doughnuts are free...

On subject though, Luke could be the Chosen One, he is the one who keeps the Jedi order alive, and the one to turn Vader back into Anakin. Then Luke goes on to restore the Jedi knights to the galaxy.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Last edited by Emperor Revan on May 23rd, 2005 at 09:30 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

I think Kyle Katarn is the Chosen One. He brought balance back to the Force at the Valley of the Jedi, by releasing all the souls, he would be either a Dark Lord and a Light Jedi with all the power. It even says somewhere that he fulfilled a prophecy by killing Jerec.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:10 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

SO what about the idea as Yoda put forth that a prophecy is misread? Or perhaps it is a line of BS leaked to the Jedi council by the Sith? They placate the Jedi into putting their trust into young Skywalker, who is in turn actually a creation of PLagues?

My god, did I just suggest that? Meh... I must be tired.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:42 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

You are sick, go to a hospital right now before you go completly insane..

And a prophecy to answer your question doesn't appear ouf of nowhere, if it did it would be heavily doubted by everybody and this entire chosen one crap would be even less accepted by the council.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:56 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Then where did it come from?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I think Watto is Annie's father. That explains why Watto knows what Jedi are and can resist a mind trick. He's probably Sith, too.

They should have a talk show, Springer style, where Sidious, Watto, Qui Gon, and a host of others come out and Shmi announces who is the real father of Anakin Skywalker. I'd hate to be security on that show.

Nope. Reason being that Watto declared that he was a Tungarian or something, he said that his species are resistant to the ol' Jedi Mind trick. The best bet on who is Anakin's father would be Plaguis, but that depends on when he died.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Search for sarcasm next time. And Watto was a Toydarian. According to HIM they are resistant to Jedi mindtricks, but I'm leaving aside room for doubt. Watto himself might have a mental implant for all we know.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:51 AM
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Then where did it come from?

GL?

But that doesn't sound cool, so lets just say some guy we will call him Person ABISDFS who happens to be a Jedi councillor, fought a powerful sith Lord which we shall call Person QWERTYLKJJ. This QWERTYLKJJ defeated ABISDFS and then said he could not be beaten because he was Sith'ari a ancient Sith legend he discovered and thought of himself, because he's smart. ABISDFS was really pissed of because of that he managed to escape and he told the council that there was a Sith'ari somebody who fulfilled an ancient Sith legend and he was all powerful.

The council was scared but one Master was smart, we shall call him Person POTJERSAST. POTJERSAST being the smart guy he was walked up to a powerful student and said he was the "chosen one" everybody believed POTJERSAST and his legend.

So POTJERSAST took ABISDFS and the student and a few other masters to challenge QWERTYLKJJ. They killed him but the student died, so POTJERSAST said that this was not the real chosen one and another one would show up later, to kill the Sith and bring balance to the force (because the Sith were a lot more powerful back then).

The prophecy was never fulfilled or looked at again because nobody thought they could find a chosen one and didn't know how to identify him, except for Qui Gon.

And thats how the prophecy was born

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:35 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chronic
Restricted

Account Restricted

the prophecy is like the bible it reads that the chosen one shall be born from a virgin mother and bring balance to the force which anakin fulfilled by killing(at the time)the last remaining sith(the emperor)and brought peace to the galaxy.
i hope i made that clear enough to u and this is from GL's blessed mouth not mine, i lust typed it.
time to watch american idol(i must be really bored)

pull up your pants before i put a quarter in it pirate^thanks arcane^

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:59 PM
Click here to Send chronic a Private Message Find more posts by chronic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

SPOILERS FROM NJO

Anakin Solo brings more balance to the force than any Skywalker. Solo gets rid of the dark side and the light side practically.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 01:06 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

How the hell can you get rid of the dark and light side? That should be EU going way overboard...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:04 AM
xxxpoppunker182

want the prophecy that the chosen one would destroy the sith and balance out the force?

and then yoda said it might have been misread?

well lets just say yoda was right wouldn't have anakin fofilled the prophecy? i mean maybe the prophecy was he'll ba;ance out the force meaning at that time there were hundreds if not thousands of jedi and what 2 sith so by anikin turning and killing then it ended up kind of equal? like vader and palp and obi luke and yoda those are the main ones i'm not saying they are the only ones just the ones in the movies. thats just a take on it.

i think that ani was the chosen one but due to other curcumstances he fell cause lucas has referred to him as the chosen and if he says he is than he is.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:23 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

How the hell does 2 Sith, 2 Jedi make balance again? And even when they die, is there balance? There is no balance. Evil isn't destroyed, or even staved off for awhile, and good still exists.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:37 AM
Renegade_Jedi
Galactic PWNR

Yeah, but lets take a walk back.
Look in the original version of the EP I script, back when Lucas wrote all of them at once before even EP IV was out.
It says the "Son of Sith", not the "son of the force", like the modern version.
So, that pretty much narrows it down to Luke, or Triclops (from city of the jedi or something like that...Palp's son)

"I am Vergere, what are you?"
-Vergere, "Traitor"

"Choose and decide."
-Vergere, "Traitor"

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Renegade_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Renegade_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Anakin did bring balance to the force killing all the jedi leaving only dark and light apprentice and master, Obi and Yoda, Vader and Sidious and when Obi dies Luke is there to fill in for him to balance it. Eventually though Luke ****s it up he becomes the only one left and then goes and creates new ones.

The original ones were sort of screwed up considering everyone called Palpatine the emperor and anakin DARTH Vader. Shouldn't the Emperor have been called Darth Sidious? No because that would give it away in Ep1 sort of but no he should've done them in order.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:42 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
Anakin did bring balance to the force killing all the jedi leaving only dark and light apprentice and master, Obi and Yoda, Vader and Sidious and when Obi dies Luke is there to fill in for him to balance it. Eventually though Luke ****s it up he becomes the only one left and then goes and creates new ones.

The original ones were sort of screwed up considering everyone called Palpatine the emperor and anakin DARTH Vader. Shouldn't the Emperor have been called Darth Sidious? No because that would give it away in Ep1 sort of but no he should've done them in order.

Dude, bringing balance to the Force is simply destroying all the Sith lords, it doesn't matter how many Jedi are left.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:51 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

How is that balance? Thats not balance, thats all power to the light, and destruction of the Dark..

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:56 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by Fishy
How is that balance? Thats not balance, thats all power to the light, and destruction of the Dark..

Well, I agree with you but that's Lucas' interpretation of it. That's how it's defined in the movies.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:02 PM
Fishy

Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Well, I agree with you but that's Lucas' interpretation of it. That's how it's defined in the movies.

Yeah okay, but his interpretation of it just sucks

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:10 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by Fishy
Yeah okay, but his interpretation of it just sucks

Yep. He should have called it, bringing one sided balance to the Force.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:29 PM