KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan&Sidious vs NJO Luke and ROTS Yoda

Sith or the Jedi?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sith 5 26.32%
Jedi 13 68.42%
all end up dead(in jedi case ones with the force) 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Revan&Sidious vs NJO Luke and ROTS Yoda
Started by: Kun-ni Habeo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan&Sidious vs NJO Luke and ROTS Yoda

i think this wuld be a great fight. Happy Dance

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:07 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

NJO Luke and Yoda...

I'm just going to assume they fight in a flat grass land or something not the senate chambers so Sidious can't run away and will be killed by Yoda, then its Yoda and Luke vs Revan, together they will win.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:16 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

same here

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:05 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Yes,but they will probably not fight in grassy lands.I picture vs. threads always in a big BIG room of empty.Or a desert,but thatīs pretty the same.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:07 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Luke and Yoda

For Fritos.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:20 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Yes,but they will probably not fight in grassy lands.I picture vs. threads always in a big BIG room of empty.Or a desert,but thatīs pretty the same.

Still the same effect, Sidious needed the high grounds to match Yoda and he was still outclassed at the end..

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I said that.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:52 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Luke Skywalker and Yoda hands down.... Happy Dance

Old Post May 28th, 2005 06:29 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 28th, 2005 06:32 PM
green dude

Fishy Kun-ni Habeo and Lord_Windu Darth Mantis Darth Plagues
i have to agree with you Yoda and Luke would kick Mayjor Butt
Revan&Sidious vs NJO Luke and ROTS Yoda thats not a hard question Sidious would run like heck he tried to run from Yoda in ROTS if Luke was their he would be gone befor the fight started and Revan would be left alone confused cursing mad Sidious for being an ugly cowered Luke goes behind Revan Yoda pushs by using force push Revan goes into Lukes lightsber that would be a good and easy plan and stradgie and it would be hillarious LoL laughing

Old Post May 28th, 2005 08:38 PM
Click here to Send green dude a Private Message Find more posts by green dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

well,

I think Revan is stronger than Luke
Yoda kills Sidious if Sids stops running away
Yoda helps Luke finish Revan

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I would say the sith win this one, no reasons.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:53 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
well,

I think Revan is stronger than Luke
Yoda kills Sidious if Sids stops running away
Yoda helps Luke finish Revan

I agree. Yoda would kill Sidious before Lord Revan could kill Luke so it would be two on one that not even Revan could win.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol,,u like revan so much?me to

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:38 PM
sasee tiin

Why does everybody think Sidious ran away from Yoda?
i think you all should watch ROTS again. As much as i hate it, Sidious doesn't run away at all....he is just smart and stands on the top, which gives him an advantage....
Anyway i think the fight would been won by Yoda in a totally empty room. At the same time, Luke would finish off Revan, so the Jedi's would win

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:19 AM
Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by sasee tiin
Why does everybody think Sidious ran away from Yoda?
i think you all should watch ROTS again. As much as i hate it, Sidious doesn't run away at all....he is just smart and stands on the top, which gives him an advantage....
Anyway i think the fight would been won by Yoda in a totally empty room. At the same time, Luke would finish off Revan, so the Jedi's would win

Doesn't run away?

Sidious gets pushed and runs away.

Sidious fights Yoda on equal grounds and seeks out the high ground and he still doesn't manage to kill him. He just made Yoda lose his lightsaber, and Yoda was clearly more powerful in the force then Sidious after blocking Sidious his best. Let the two fight on some normal grass land and Sidious is dead

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 01:33 PM
sasee tiin

WRONG!! you never see sidious seek to the high ground, we see yoda jumping down......
and, if you make someone loose their light saber, that is well done, especially when it is Yoda who loose it....

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:10 PM
Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

It was a surprise attack well done, but nothing that makes him great and Yoda still blocked his attack. Sidious never faced Yoda fairly... And we never see him seek the high ground yet still when the fight returns to them Sidious is at the top of the building and Yoda is going there.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:43 PM