KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!

Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
F---ing Quick Freeze. Posting like twice a year to bump this awesome thread. I always enjoy seeing it up near the top of the page. Hope you're doing well, dude.

thumb up

Also, I'm going to actually make a new team this time...

...probably...

...maybe.

embarrasment

I'm good Digi! Hard to believe I joined this site OVER 10 YEARS AGO!! eek! Good to see you still got this place goin strong. Did you know that EVERYONE loves superheroes now?

You just wait til your good and ready to make that next team! wink

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 05:36 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Ok, I have to figure out how to squeeze what I want into one post. The image limit is preventing it. But I have a couple teams worth downloaded.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 11:57 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Team 1: Justice Society of Digi

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

All of my teams will basically be my favorites, but I've tried to group them into teams that make a certain amount of sense. This is my ultra-heroic team.

Included in the roster are, in order, Black Knight, Optimus Prime, He-Man, Iron Spider-Man, Raven, The Tick, Alan Scott, and Thor. Optimus is the leader of the group, of course.

Beyond being stereotypically heroic, I think this is a reasonably balanced team with brains, brawn, comic relief, and various skill sets.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 01:50 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Team 2: Digi League Dark

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Digi League Dark is my team of favorites that's less overtly heroic. They're the covert ops team that does the dirty work that the heroic types would be more conflicted about.

In order, Jenny Sparks (leader), Havok, Exiles Mimic, The Doctor (WS - Jeroen), Cpt. Boomerang Jr., Midnighter.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 01:56 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Team 3: The Villains

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

This isn't technically a team. There's no way they'd ever work together, aside from occasional team-ups. But they're among my favorite villains, so I'd like to imagine them populating the Digi-Microhero-verse.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 02:02 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Team 4: The Watchers
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Respectively, Loki (Earth X), X-51 (Earth X), and Adam Warlock

Again, not really a team. These three are somewhat beyond the struggles of heroes and villains, imo, but I adore them as characters. So their place is as balance-keepers in the Digi-Microhero-verse.

I'm a grown-ass man, and I just made teams of microheroes. Feels great.

happy

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 02:13 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

The Justice Society of Digi might be the greatest thing ever.

Actually the whole universe you created would be extremely entertaining. Each team serves a purpose. WELL DONE

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 04:39 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Lol, this is kinda cool.

Team swashbuckling booty cam:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Last edited by Khazra Reborn on May 2nd, 2015 at 01:22 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 01:19 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Lol, this is kinda cool.

Team swashbuckling booty cam:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I think you win best team name

Old Post May 7th, 2015 05:01 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Cool The X-Alted!!

Led by Storm, each member of this mutant-heavy Marvel team also represents a marginalized group, and they all kick ass!

Storm - Leader
Thing - 2nd-in-Command/Muscle
Sunfire - Hothead (literally)
Northstar - Speedster
White Tiger (Ava) - Protege/Martial arts

(sorry for the awful green. i cant change it for some reason.)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 10:16 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

My 3 favorite comic characters: Ragnarok 'N Roll

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on Nov 28th, 2015 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 03:58 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

I think my best team yet: Storm, Bishop, Kitty Pryde, Northstar, Sunfire, & Moonstar (repowered).

Ive even come up w/ a premise on how they reactivate Moonstar's mutant gene using the powers of the other 5

Also here is another great micro-heroes site: http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com...icroheroes_Wiki

Old Post May 26th, 2016 05:15 PM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

The Fearless Force:

A team idea based on certain characters having unique qualities in common:

Law Degree: (Daredevil & She-Hulk)
Breaking the 4th Wall: (Deadpool & She-Hulk)
Disability: (Daredevil's blindness, Deadpool's disfigurement/chronic pain)

The team of Daredevil, Deadpool, & She-Hulk felt lacking in several ways and Falcon rounds out the team in basically all those ways:

No one else on the team can fly
You can't have two lawyers and a mercenary without a moral center, and Sam is a social worker
Every team needs a mascot (Redwing)
thumb up

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 08:16 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

bump

poor quick

Old Post May 11th, 2019 12:41 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Black Adam and Namor mirror strike teams from a different team builder:

——————————————————————————————

Old Post May 13th, 2019 12:17 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
bump

poor quick

You're the man Stilt!!

Originally posted by riv6672
Black Adam and Namor mirror strike teams from a different team builder:

——————————————————————————————

DOPE idea Riv! You should post these two teams versing each other! 5 on 5 is within forum rules

Old Post May 18th, 2019 08:53 AM
riv6672

^^^thanks, glad you liked it...thumb up

Last edited by riv6672 on May 27th, 2019 at 06:23 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2019 06:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Things in Common:

Black Bolt is a sonic powered character who isnt actually black...

...but Tyroc is. He uses his voice to beat opponents.

Zatanna does too, by speaking backwards.

Preacher wears his collar backwards. His best friend is Irish like...

...Banshee. Banshee has a daughter named Syrin...

...she’s really hot.

Black Canary is also really hot. She has that bird motif going on...

...like Songbird. She dated a guy who once looked black, but like Black Bolt, actually wasnt.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 06:23 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

I like that approach !

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 07:47 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

I can’t believe I never posted this one here

Probably my most cohesive one ever, especially cuz all four were done by my favorite MH artist (Blanchett), and juxtaposed it on another artist’s rendering of a Gotham rooftop.

Maybe it’s cuz I never thought of a good enough name for it...

The Uncanny Outsiders? The X-Bat Four? Maybe just The Four? Or The IV?

Oh! Maybe within the group they refer to themselves as “The Indisputable Victors” and for short they just go by “The IV” which also means “The 4” but they know they really bein cocky af cool

You know, because under Bats’ guidance Jubes finally learns how to set off off her A-bomb level powers Emma Frost was getting at

Last edited by Quick Freeze on Jul 20th, 2019 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 12:11 AM