KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!

Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

no way bulwark would slaughter all the teams at the same time!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:21 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

The Sentry
Captain Britain W/Sword(Cosmos remaking one)
Silver Surfer
Mr. Majestic
Xman Nate Grey
Dr. Strange
Sersi
Binary
Ghost Rider(Johnny Blaze)

My team will own you all...HAHAHAHAHA...LOL!

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Adam Warlock on Jun 4th, 2005 at 04:41 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:33 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
i dont think so. I think my guys are the toughest yet on this thread.

it may be the team overloaded with the most strength based characters..... but my magic power base will blink you out of existence.... stick out tongue

plus i still have room for 5 more members

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:49 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

My team is the most balanced on this thread imo. Toughest too! laughing

Sorry Sccob, Armandovelles, and everyone else. My team owns you all.

rolling on floor laughing big grin

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:41 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i still think my team would own yours.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:44 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Scoobless
psssh.... my team still rules... they'd kick the crap out of "the Cool people"... then bandage them up afterwards

No way. The fanboy power behind them will kill you all!

You only have some doctor guys...I have the characters that most of the fanboys have wet dreams!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:00 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Okay, I made an new team. Did not put much thought in the earlier, so here is my team - People With Questionable Methods!

(please log in to view the image)

Midnighter does the strategic plans. Xavier only goes on battlefields in his astral form, and provides the team with telepathic assistance and occasionally controlling the Hulk. Hulk, Namor and Black Adam are the muscle of this team, and they are the tanks that take the most hits. And Magneto and Spawn provide the sheer power.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:32 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Sentry
Sorry Sccob, Armandovelles, and everyone else. My team owns you all.

rolling on floor laughing big grin

not before.... and definitely not with my newest five members......

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Ion, Parallax, Dormammu, the Living Tribunal and Galactus

smokin'

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Add these 3 to my roster of 9

Access
Eternity
Full potential Spectre

My team will own you all...HAHAHAHAHA...LOL!

Two can play at that game Scoobs. My team officially now owns yours. HAHAHAHA!!!

Keep It Real rock

Believe In Sentry big grin

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:22 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Spectre will hold off LT, Access & Eternity and whip on Big G, Ion, Dormammu, and Parallax. My original group will squash your doctors, then join in the battle against the lone survivor LT. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:17 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Spectre will hold off LT, Access & Eternity and whip on Big G, Ion, Dormammu, and Parallax. My original group will squash your doctors, then join in the battle against the lone survivor LT. stick out tongue

pssssshhh.... Spectre was nothing to Parallax in Rebirth.... my team would annihilate your group of wannabes

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:52 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's my new team:

Attachment: mega powers.jpg
This has been downloaded 328 time(s).

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:03 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

aw come on guys these arent even teams anymore!!! teams are supposed to work together! these are just groups of entities who can just wave away solar systems! it's no fun if they're TOO powerful!

i like mine because it's balanced, includes some of my favorites, it's pretty powerful, but it's definately defeatable

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:21 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I know mine was balanced, then Scoob pulled out LT stuff. I'm sorry. sad

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:06 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i know. . . your original team was sweet!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:00 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

I know mine was balanced, then Scoob pulled out LT stuff. I'm sorry. sad

yeah....*cough*...... sorry about that....... sad

lol

ok... ignore my 5 cosmic recruits.... back to my original Docs team... i still may add more (more balanced characters) later

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:09 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I think my team is good.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:20 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Deadpool Inc. will totaly win any fight you guys put out there. Deadpool always finds a way to win, if it comes down to it he'll just Roshambo everyone, even Enchantress.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:40 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

my 2nd team i just put up as a joke. The first one was the one i actually meant.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:50 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I think my team is good.

Yeah your team was cool.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:52 PM