KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Shaak Ti Aayla Secura Adi Gallia Serra Keto vs. Count Dooku

Shaak Ti Aayla Secura Adi Gallia Serra Keto vs. Count Dooku
Started by: Serra_Keto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Serra_Keto
...Silvertsume's Lover...

I dont feel like trying to explain it, but yeah he did. Bobafetty is the coolest. happy

*~Mhm That's Right, Uh Huh Uh Huh~*

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:36 AM
Click here to Send Serra_Keto a Private Message Find more posts by Serra_Keto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

That I am.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:40 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

He really is...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:10 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

So are you, Otaku...

Hey, that rhymed!

But anyways, yeah, Boba rocks. Big time. In fact, I haven't really met many people here I don't like, although the clown guy with the "i like faygo!" signature hurt my feelings once because he thought I insulted him and Kun once criticized my logic when I had admitted that I wasn't using any.

But I really like Kun a great deal and respect his efforts here (especially that first story of his to which I responded - that was original).

Also, to the clown guy, if he ever reads this, I'm sorry if I ever upset you. I hope we can be friends.

Anyways, Boba rocks, Otaku rocks (keep it real, gentlemen) - and this my first Serra Keto thread response.

Peace, friends.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTrueSithLord
Sith Lord

Wanna make the fight fair then give Grevious to Dooku then at least the lightsaber count is 5v5! would probably result in a lot of dead jedi though!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:47 PM
Click here to Send TheTrueSithLord a Private Message Find more posts by TheTrueSithLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_amethyst
sith_master

greivous and dooku both suck though, i mean they both got ther hands cut off and grievous has no force so hes no good especially if u cut off 2 of 4 hands hes almost defenseless, and dooku u just have to be smart and ull win against him smart

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send darth_amethyst a Private Message Find more posts by darth_amethyst Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
So are you, Otaku...

Hey, that rhymed!

But anyways, yeah, Boba rocks. Big time. In fact, I haven't really met many people here I don't like, although the clown guy with the "i like faygo!" signature hurt my feelings once because he thought I insulted him and Kun once criticized my logic when I had admitted that I wasn't using any.

But I really like Kun a great deal and respect his efforts here (especially that first story of his to which I responded - that was original).

Also, to the clown guy, if he ever reads this, I'm sorry if I ever upset you. I hope we can be friends.

Anyways, Boba rocks, Otaku rocks (keep it real, gentlemen) - and this my first Serra Keto thread response.

Peace, friends.

Serra's freaky isnt she. Read me and hers posts. She freaks me out (no offence Serra)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto

Bobafetty... love lol

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Serra_Keto a Private Message Find more posts by Serra_Keto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Ugh...now your freakin me out.Dipsit.I'm not so good with Grammars(or whatever you call it)but was that Otaku Rocks...thing meant sarcastic?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:17 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Ugh...now your freakin me out.Dipsit.I'm not so good with Grammars(or whatever you call it)but was that Otaku Rocks...thing meant sarcastic?

He's to nice to use Sarcasm, besides your Dutch whats not to like about Dutch people

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto

Good afternoon Fishy happy

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:08 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Uhhh...uhhh...there jealous of our good looks.And intelligence.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:08 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Serra,why don't you afternoon me?Or did that crush on bobfetty got turned on to Fishy?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:09 PM
Serra_Keto

Oh... sorry! embarrasment I didn't notice your post before Fishy's. Good afternoon to you as well!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:12 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Thanx

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:13 PM
Serra_Keto

Np

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:15 PM
Fishy

I liked that crush theory more sad

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:29 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Originally posted by Fishy
He's to nice to use Sarcasm, besides your Dutch whats not to like about Dutch people

Nothing except your awesome cheese making. DAMN YOU DUTCH! I WILL MAKE BETTER CHEESE ONE DAY!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:09 PM
Serra_Keto

I love Cheddar Cheese yes

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:38 AM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Cheddar is English,i would like a cross between Gouda and feta,awesome but that doesn't exist.Feta is my favorite Cheese.Euhm...Dutch are better in insulting people from Amsterdam and Americans.
Toch Fish...hoest in Zwolle lijkt me goed en ik heb t al honderd keer gevraagd...but we're not so special as a country anyway.Maybe Tullips but thei're actually from Turkey.Juhmmmm,turkeyyy.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:19 PM