KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Dragonball Z RPG

Dragonball Z RPG
Started by: Ssj3_Naruto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by STARS Nemesis1
Also, can we use the Metamoresse art of Fusion? confused

Yes you can, although i gotta figure out how to do that, and did this get Permission...i haven't been on for so long, been searching for DBZ: Legendary Super Warrior Sprites, so i haven't had much time to do anything....well i coulda, but i NEED the sprites. i'm a collector smile ...everyone who asked can join, and it's never to late!!!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:48 AM
Ssj3_Naruto is currently offline Click here to Send Ssj3_Naruto a Private Message Find more posts by Ssj3_Naruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

we haven't started this rp yet, so plz vote for it. sry to all who say there the strongest, bu there sadly not. me nd an Unknown warrior, who's name i will not spaek tell we get this rp started, are. we have pls that seem like infinity. we can flick any of the z warriors and obliterate them. so don't try and fight me yet. train to get high enough then fight me. and i know evry attack known to the universe, some you guys won't be able to learn unless i deem thee worthy....so there you go!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:06 AM
Ssj3_Naruto is currently offline Click here to Send Ssj3_Naruto a Private Message Find more posts by Ssj3_Naruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((OK))

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 12:10 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

Originally posted by JacopeX
((OK))

(( You can still be second strongest big grin ))

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:31 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Sure. You think I would even except being that....))

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 07:19 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lord_eragon
THE UNEXPECTED HERO

lol i will vote but how????
It sounds like it will be really kool
soooooo anybody here?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:43 AM
lord_eragon is currently offline Click here to Send lord_eragon a Private Message Find more posts by lord_eragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:59 AM
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Name: Daio-Shin

Sex: Male

Character Background : Not much is known about Daio-Shin , all that is known is his history as a martial artist , he entered the Worlds Martial Art's tournament at the age of seven and proceeded unto the finals catagory , where he was beaten out for third place. Since then he has been training in unbelievable conditions to near death at some points, since this time he has learned to gather and use Ki to his advantage, with the ability to gather Ki , he has taught himself his trademark move, the Genshi Bakudan and also the ability to fly.

Differences from other humans: ( I'm hopping you wont mind me having him Half Saiyan/Half Human. ) The ability to gather Ki , the ability of flight , also the birthmark on his left arm that resembles the Japanese character for Yami. His hair is long and dark purple as his eyes are black. Like the other Kai's, he has seemingly eternal life, unless killed with certain techniques, or with the power of the dragonballs.

Character Personality : Dark, Malevolent, Down right evil at times, but will always come through for his friends no matter what.

Special Techniques : The Genshi Bakudan: He can preform the Genshi Bakudan only after powering up, he fully extends his left arm infront of him as his raises his hand to the palm facing outward, he then closes his eyes and begins to gather Ki to his palm. As the Ki starts to grow larger in the spot , it begins to glow red. As it grows larger he reopens his eyes , they flash red as he does this. When he feels the Ki amount has gathered enough , he moves his left arm backward as the gathered Ki stays in the place it was formed, in his palm. He moves his right arm out halfway to meet the left arm and the Genshi Bakudan. He quickly pulls back both arms and crosses them infront of him , the Ki floats inbetween his crossed arms. He replaces his palms behind the Ki , and tosses it at as his opponent. As the attack is launched , he flys at his opponent , while doing so , he draws his Katana which is tied to his left on his side. Flying past his attack and appearing behind his opponent , he slashes at them knocking them backward , he then flys twords the Genshi Bakudan with his sword drawn to his side , he flys into the heart of the attack , a large white flash of light engulfs the area. When the light clears , his sword glows in a flash of blue light as his entire body is engulfed with a golden aura. He flys high into the sky , his opponent not precieving the upcoming attack. He stops flying upward and glares at his opponent , his eyes once more glowing red , he throws his sword down to the earth , just shy of his target , the sword begins to loose it's aura as a target of sorts begins to form around his opponent. He begins to chant in an arcane language as the golden aura around him begins to dim , once fully dimmed he thrusts his hands forward once more and yells " GENSHI BAKUDAN!!! " the Ki appears once more , this time in a larger force then before , yet still small enough to fit into the palms of his hands , he grasps the Ki and tosses it at the earth as it heads straight for the target. Pulling his arms back after it flys tword the target , the golden aura once more forming around him. He falls to his knees as the aura begins to weaken as the Bakudan gains speed tword the opponent.

The Ability of Flight : He focuses his Ki enough to give himself the power to fly.

Ki Blast :He focuses his Ki at his palms enough to throw at his opponent.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:44 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^Good character....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:57 PM
Bulma
Vegeta's Girl

((Hi, after you make a character, what do you do ?))

Sig made by Blue Dragon, Corporations.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 06:25 PM
Bulma is currently offline Click here to Send Bulma a Private Message Find more posts by Bulma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((You gotta wait till we can start))

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:46 PM
Blood_Flower

[ This is my first DBZ Roleplay, so I can't wait till we get started. ]

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:36 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea Yea

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:39 PM
Stephanie20
Silver Member

Originally posted by JacopeX
((OK))

Hey! I'm the second strongest, cause I'm the legendary super warrior

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:14 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Durza

Name: Sheikara
Race: Human
Starting attack: Destructo Disk
Bio: A human that found a Namekian ship near his home and used it to fly to Namek, where he was tutored in the martial arts and his favorite move, the Destructo Disk
Weapon: None

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:55 AM
Durza is currently offline Click here to Send Durza a Private Message Find more posts by Durza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~first! is this going still?and second! can I still join?~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:03 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

If it isn't a bother I would like to join as well.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:37 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

the answer to all joining questions, yes you can, and to vote go to the place to come up with ideas and say that my idea is cool and you want to join. that's it.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:14 PM
Quincy
Debaser

wooo hoo i'm am soooooo joining! Which characters are taken?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:34 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower

You can just create you're own character if you want.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:01 PM