KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link vs Lord of the rings crew

link vs lord of the rings crew
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Link 11 61.11%
LOTR crew 7 38.89%
DRAW 0 0%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Link vs Lord of the rings crew
Started by: Hoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hoshi

why in my game of batle for midle earth if i fight many orcs with gandalf in level 10 he can die ? and gandalfs atack probaly is a magic of light right? because naryu can really protect link from that kind of magic. gandalf can push anyone , no matter the size of it? i tried to push balrog and it didnt work , and giant link is 2 times bigger at least and 100 times smarter and 10 times more powerfull in all the ways .And why i defeated the army of dead with balrog? Because they are not that powerfull , and if you are not believing in me just check gamefaqs and you will se that everything i said is true.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:27 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

So. I rest my case. I see no need to argue you on. I believe that Link would get killed so there is nothing you can do about it.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:09 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I don't see link winning this one, sorry Hoshi. sad

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:25 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

that is ok cordera , i respect other person opnions , and zen2nd , i never tried to change your opnion , i just was writting what i think about this match , just like you , i am sorry if i disrespected you in any way, but my opnion remains the same

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:58 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

I'm cool about it.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:59 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swipe9091
Hylian Warrior

3 possible out comes of this battle
1) link turns into fierce deity enough said
2) link uses light arrows, kills them all and makes 400 rupees in the process
3) link turns into a goron and throws a powder keg at the crew kaboom!

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:39 PM
swipe9091 is currently offline Click here to Send swipe9091 a Private Message Find more posts by swipe9091 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Yeah whatever stupid

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 02:15 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Giant's Mask still doesn't drain mana... The fight with the giant centipede can go on forver if you want it to, Link stays Giant. The only transforming mask that drains mana is the Fierce Deity. I'd definitely like to know your source for the drainage thing. Cuz if it's not Majora's Mask, I don't even want to see it. The mask is magic, but does not continually sap it from Link.

And yes, Gandalf can die, he just comes back after a lil bit. See "Balrog" from the books. Or movies.

And swipe... yer killin me here. I hate powder kegs with a passion. OniLink by himself would be seriously overpowered by 4 guys at the same time. And without shields, Link wouldn't be fast enough to kill 4 guys before 1 got a hit in.

Link is invincible while Nayru's Love is activated. No magic's gonna overrule a goddess. Light magic does not equal visible light. Link stays immortal.

And yeah, I'm not really trying to change opinions. I just need somewhere to vent my argumentative side. No harm intended, really. I live for the competition!

EDIT: Oh, and even not as an avid BFME player, no game is retarded enough to give a magic user actual instant mana regeneration. It would take time... Time in which your shields would go down and Link would send a light arrow through his brain. Or lop off his head with the helix sword.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Last edited by Dizzle on Jun 22nd, 2005 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:26 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Well I'm going againts the odds and I know that. But when I pick sides I stay with them.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 12:02 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Haha, same here, my zenmaster friend. Same here.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:45 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheJuggernaut

Link wins says me, u dirty hippie loveing LOTR basterds

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 10:17 AM
TheJuggernaut is currently offline Click here to Send TheJuggernaut a Private Message Find more posts by TheJuggernaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

hey although i vote for link we dont have to insult the ones who votes for lotr

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:07 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

All we are saaaaaaaaaaaayiiiiiiiiing.... Is give peace a chaaaaaaaaaaaaance...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:37 AM
Moritsune

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Okay Link is not allowed to use Nayru's love, because if he is a real fighter he'll fight with just his sword and shield instead of being a wuss and using magic.

If You Are Still Reading And Responding To This Forum, Dude, If Link Is A Pansy A$$ For Using Magic, So Be It. I Would Rather Be Called A Pansy A$$ That Die To Another Pansy A$$ You Is Dishonorable And Must Summon People (Using Magic Might I Add) To Help Him. Plus, Look At The Odds. 1 (Link) Against 4 (Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas AND Gandalf).

Now Who's The Pansy?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:08 AM
Moritsune is currently offline Click here to Send Moritsune a Private Message Find more posts by Moritsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Calling on the dead is not magic. Plus the odds were set by the thread starter so if you have a problem talk to him don't go babling to me

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 12:59 PM
Moritsune

Well Sorry For Being So Offensive, I Was Just Getting At The Point That Link Using Magic Is Just Like Aragorn Using The Army Of The Dead Or Whatever. Also, I Find 4 Against 1 To Be Bad Odds, It Wasn't Directed All At You, I'm Just Mentioning Points.

Sometimes Posts Get So... Misunderstood.

Anyways, You Mentioned The Fact That He Has A Sword And Shield? Now, Which Sword And Shield? And, As A Matter Of Fact, If It Were The Master Sword, Link Would Win Hands Down. The Master Sword Was Forged For Dispelling Darkness. Then There's The Bow.

Ahem...

Light Arrows. They Are An Enchantment, Not Pure Magic Itself. And Thus, Tell Me, Does That As Not Being Able To Use It? Because, The Enchantment Is Cast Onto A Physical Object, Thus, It's Mainly The Physical Object Doing The Damage.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:28 PM
Moritsune is currently offline Click here to Send Moritsune a Private Message Find more posts by Moritsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

quote:
The Master Sword Was Forged For Dispelling Darkness

Well then it is totally useless againts Gandalf as seen in the movie when Legolas, Aragon and Gimli tried to attack Gandalf all at once, he easily delt with them.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:33 PM
Moritsune

Very Well. Also, What Happened To Link's Bombs? I Mean, A BOMB. It Blows Up. And Sends Shrapnel Everywhere.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 07:18 PM
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

Well, first of all Link is ****ing outnumbered. Pretty weak to send all of the LOTR crew at him.

Remember, Link is more of a duelist than a fighter. Even if just Aragorn, Legolas and Gimili went at him, there's little chance he could win.

What's he gonna do: Block all Legolas's arrows, parry of Aragorns sword attacks, and keep Gimili at bay by pushing Gim's head down (tall-short thing, and we are talking about adult link. I mean seriously: send three highly experienced warriors at a kid? That's just gay.*)

*Let that last one sink in.

See even in this case Link would need 3 arms just to play defense. He'd need a fourth to actually retaliate. Also, Nayru's Love would never work that long. It would run out even before Gimili get's totally wasted. Then, you still have Gandalf and all those other bitches.

Sorry, but this a B.S. battle at most.

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 09:02 PM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyropsycho
The Burninator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RagnaViper

Remember, Link is more of a duelist than a fighter. Even if just Aragorn, Legolas and Gimili went at him, there's little chance he could win.

I severely doubt that link is a duelist. He has the ability to man handle many people at once.

First of all he has a lot of magic abilities at his disposal. Link can easily just use Nyru's love. When Aragorn and Gimli get close they just fry in Din's fire.

As for Legolas, his arrows wont even be able to get through Links Nyru's love. Once Gimli and Aragorn are down, Legolas will be a cake walk, because Link can shoot faster and infuse his arrows with fire, ice, or light magic. Can you say TKO?

Gandalf on the other hand may be difficult unless Link picks him off before he can cast a spell.

And don't forget, Link has up to twenty hearts.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:36 PM
Pyropsycho is currently offline Click here to Send Pyropsycho a Private Message Find more posts by Pyropsycho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote