KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Questions

Comic Book Questions
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (575): « First ... « 494 495 [496] 497 498 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Galacta is absolutely HORRIBLE. If you read it, I guarantee you'll regret it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2011 09:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Was just curious why marvel would make such a thing. will take your advice then and stay away from Galacta :P

Old Post Nov 20th, 2011 10:40 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Galacta is absolutely HORRIBLE. If you read it, I guarantee you'll regret it.

I agree with this statement. I have read it, and didn't sleep the entire night, I was just lying there trying to force the "story" from my brain.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2011 01:08 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Has Chaos War been retconned now?

I heard a rumor to that effect.

If so, good riddance.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2011 04:12 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Is the Demogorge seen at the end of Mighty Thor #8 the same as Atum?

EDIT: As for the questions about the Silver Surfer, he has been shown to bend light and create illusions, so I don't see why he couldn't turn invisible. He's been able to disguise himself as a human but I don't know if he can do more advanced shapeshifting. I think another Herald made antimatter once so Surfer should be able to as well.

Sig by Starlock

Last edited by Endless Mike on Nov 27th, 2011 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 08:11 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

Is Superman/Batman generations canon?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 01:27 PM
kbclassof09 is currently offline Click here to Send kbclassof09 a Private Message Find more posts by kbclassof09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's an Elseworlds title. So unless it somehow ties-in to mainstream continuity (as many Elseworlds stories do), then no. It's not canon.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 08:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

I've heard that Darkseid and Highfather destroyed planets via residual energy in one of their fights. Does anyone have a scan of Darkseid and Highfather destroying planets in one of their battles? If not can you tell me the comic and issue number to find it in?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 06:12 PM
kbclassof09 is currently offline Click here to Send kbclassof09 a Private Message Find more posts by kbclassof09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noctambulant

Is it true that living tribunal holds 2 megaverse in his palm? if it is true can you all show me the scan? Thanks

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 10:41 AM
Noctambulant is currently offline Click here to Send Noctambulant a Private Message Find more posts by Noctambulant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Who all is on the main X-Men line up? I can't keep them straight.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 01:20 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Noctambulant
Is it true that living tribunal holds 2 megaverse in his palm? if it is true can you all show me the scan? Thanks
LT held the guardians of 2 megaverses in his palm (ie. the retconned Brothers from DC vs. Marvel.) Though not quite the same as holding actual megaverses, the energy they were releasing was still enough to "vaporize galaxies":
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/...thexmen1209.jpg

LT's bio confirms the Brothers' status in Marvel:
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/75...alhandbooko.jpg
(underlined in red.)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 12:38 AM
guy222
With my gal

where's count abyss

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 05:30 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I once heard something about Wolverine - that his soul cannot die unless he chooses to die and that's a part of why his healing factor is so retardedly powerful. I know that KMC can give in to rumors, but these were from multiple sources that I tend to at least give the benefit of the doubt. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if so, can they clarify it?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 12:19 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Blair Wind
I once heard something about Wolverine - that his soul cannot die unless he chooses to die and that's a part of why his healing factor is so retardedly powerful. I know that KMC can give in to rumors, but these were from multiple sources that I tend to at least give the benefit of the doubt. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if so, can they clarify it?
As ridiculous as it may be, it is (sadly) true- or at least it was at one point. I only know because I asked this very same question a few years back...

Instance #1:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Instance #2:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Both from Wolverine v3 #48.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 02:16 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i heard from the wolverine brigade that it got retconed now. I hope it's true cuz that was lame

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 02:41 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

http://i.imgur.com/PYPv1.jpg

How old is that scan and what issue is it from?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 02:42 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ It's from FF #9, released 9/28/11.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 03:14 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Galan007
^ It's from FF #9, released 9/28/11.

Thanks, is that 616 Doom?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 04:51 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

From what I've heard, Superman's endured the Omega Effect's - not the beams - destructive capabilities supposedly because of his importance to the universe and how essential he is to it (which I don't doubt, btw.). However, has this been explicitly stated on panel and in which comic? Or is it a case of putting 2 and 2 together and getting 4?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 07:21 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thanks, is that 616 Doom?
Supposedly.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
From what I've heard, Superman's endured the Omega Effect's - not the beams - destructive capabilities supposedly because of his importance to the universe and how essential he is to it (which I don't doubt, btw.). However, has this been explicitly stated on panel and in which comic? Or is it a case of putting 2 and 2 together and getting 4?
I don't believe that has ever been stated. Superman survives because he's Superman. Why are any other explanations needed? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:00 PM