KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTJ Luke Skywalker VS ROTS Darth Vader(before armor)

ROTJ Luke Skywalker VS ROTS Darth Vader(before armor)
Started by: Darth Itachi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

luke gets owned silly.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chewbacca II

to be fair i agree with darth dantheman luke would get raped i mean anakin was revered to be one of the best duelist in ROTS wasn't he ? matching up to the likes of mace windu and obi-wan, before he was in the suit, lukes just a little wanabee *****, especially in ROTJ

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:06 PM
Click here to Send chewbacca II a Private Message Find more posts by chewbacca II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chewbacca II
matching up to the likes of mace windu [/B]

Anakin would EASILY get his ass handed to him if he fought Windu.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

not easily, but nonetheless, handed.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chewbacca II

yeh he would get owned but not too easily i mean he is a better sword master than obi-wan and obi-wan is pretty close to mace

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:37 PM
Click here to Send chewbacca II a Private Message Find more posts by chewbacca II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Luke would indeed lose, but ya'll are looking at it as if Luke had training from the youngling stage. Truth is he only had 3-4 four years of training during ROTJ. All his force abilities and lightsaber skills all came with self practice. You try teaching yourself fencing for 3-4 years and go fight a fencing master...you won't last long. Luke faired pretty well.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaoticReign
Invulnerable

Are you suggesting that Luke at the time of rotj was a better swordsman than Obi-wan? Obi-wan who defeated Ani back when he was still fast. Obi really deserves more credit than he gets. We never saw Luke move even close to that fast. Luke's not walking out of this one.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:12 PM
Click here to Send ChaoticReign a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoticReign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Where in my post did you read the name Obi-Wan Kenobi? That is way off subject of what I was just talking about... wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaoticReign
Invulnerable

Not you. I'm talking to chewbacca. Your post actually made sense and a good point.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:40 PM
Click here to Send ChaoticReign a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoticReign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Yoda

I think he was talking about Anakin being a better swordsman than Obi-Wan. But I disagree. Swordsmanship wise Anakin did not prove himself superior to Obi-Wan in any way.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Lord_Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Not you. I'm talking to chewbacca. Your post actually made sense and a good point.

Thanks. I'm sorry for the missunderstanding.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:57 PM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I even think Vader in suit could beat Luke (feel free tto object and I know this seem a bit fan boyish). Again, Vader is immensly masterful with the force. Luke is ok with it but not that great (he's more of a saber guy)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth hi

vader would win hands down cause he is more agile, Luke wasn't taught well he got taught 2 different people. he has better moves and hatred would definately help.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Darth hi a Private Message Find more posts by Darth hi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Originally posted by Bobafetty
I even think Vader in suit could beat Luke (feel free tto object and I know this seem a bit fan boyish). Again, Vader is immensly masterful with the force. Luke is ok with it but not that great (he's more of a saber guy)

I'm not objecting...I'm just saying what is true. George Lucas said in Return of the Jedi Luke was even with Vader... (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:56 PM