KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How do you get someone to NOT like you?

How do you get someone to NOT like you?
Started by: Big Evil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imaginary
blinded

20, and you're not interested in sex blink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:38 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kosta
Why arent you interested in sex? no expression.

That's what I was wondering myself.......no expression

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:38 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Me too no expression

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:39 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Big Evil
-_ -

I can honostly say sex is one thing I am not interested in..

that will change when you find the right man wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:40 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why should I be? Cause American society impedes that frame of thought on me? To coerce me to relate to you dumbas-s teeny boppers by spending my free time worrying about how I can stick my d-ick in something? I'll pass..

Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

damn aint that a shame..but all well its your choice and your loss

TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

PVS

And Big Evil, we're not dumbass teenyboppers erm

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:42 AM
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't stop at sex neither, I'm also against makeup and have a mighty big problem with bras. All just tools by the coporate juggarnaut telling us how to think and feel so we can be slaves to thier whim.

Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Number one, we're not all Americans here, as you may have noticed, and number two, we're not 'teenyboppers'.....no expression

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

You think about sex all day. What would you prefer me call you? Cum-heads?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:43 AM
Imaginary
blinded

Kosta and I are from Australia wink

And what do you mean, you have a problem with bras? confused

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:44 AM
Peach
mordrem

When the feck did any of us say we think about sex all day? Nowhere. We just expressed surprise that there's someone that has NO interest in sex whatsoever. No need to attack people who think different from you.

And why do you have a problem with bras?

PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

its easy to place labels on people.
easier because then all you have to do is argue and pick apart the label,
rather than confront the issue, and the person. its a cop out...a tool of the weak minded erm

PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

WTF? I'm 13, Big Evil! Besides we have other things to think about.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:46 AM
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Imaginary
Kosta and I are from Australia wink

And what do you mean, you have a problem with bras? confused

Just another way for the man to convince the female genitaled community that thier natural body is somehow less then. "Can't you control those things?!" How about we control your growing matrix machine major industry and burn a couple of your ten story buildings which factor slave labor biautch!

TX!
judgement day will come!

Originally posted by PVS
its easy to place labels on people.
easier because then all you have to do is argue and pick apart the label,
rather than confront the issue, and the person. its a cop out...a tool of the weak minded erm

true and also B.E im not american im Puerto Rican.... pendajo

TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Just another way for the man to convince the female genitaled community that thier natural body is somehow less then. "Can't you control those things?!" How about we control your growing matrix machine major industry and burn a couple of your ten story buildings which factor slave labor biautch!

Not really. Most women wear bras because they need the support; if they don't their breasts will sag and stretch the skin and that's not bloody comfortable. Smaller-chested women don't have to wear bras all the time.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:48 AM
Cepheus

Okay, there's this girl right? She's got it for me.. bad.. and she won't ****ing go away! >_<

I've tried ignoring her calls..
Saying I can't talk or we can't meet..
Saying that I'm not looking for anyone now and probably a long time..
(Which is a bold face lie..)

And still she persists! She is a nice girl so I don't really want to have to be an ******* to make her go away. (Believe me, if she weren't nice id've done it by now heh..)

She thinks I don't like her cause she's homely. That has nothing to do with it. The truth is..

<_<
>_>
I like her sister. >_<

So.. any advise?

as good ol' homer simpson would say "three words, I-AM-GAY" laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:49 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Just another way for the man to convince the female genitaled community that thier natural body is somehow less then.

Excuse me? You're male, and I'm assuming that you don't use a bra because your breasts aren't big enough to need one. Therefore, you would have no idea how painful it is to run around without a bra.

Last edited by Imaginary on Jun 12th, 2005 at 04:52 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:49 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Imaginary
Excuse me? You're male, and I'm assuming that you don't need a bra because your breasts aren't big enough to need one. Therefore, you would have no idea how painful it is to run around without a bra.

I agree!

Let's stick a pair of 38Cs on you, BE, and make you go run around for a while without anything to support them. See you how like that.

You don't know anything and therefore have no right to comment. I can't go more than a day without a bra on because it's fecking uncomfortable. Which is why I, along with the majority of women, wear a bra everyday.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:51 AM