KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu vs. Sephiroth and Cloud

Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu vs. Sephiroth and Cloud
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
I agree with Cloud and Ryu cutting it close, with the exception that Cloud's reach and the fact that Ryu wouldn't be able to block would give him a close range advantage. Distance, I agree on the tie.

Now I still go for Sephiroth over Akuma, for his insane strength, speed, and durability, as well as his immense skill. The magic doesn't hurt either. I don't see Akuma gettin through a force field, unless someone can prove that he is significantly stronger than Holy.

Akuma destroyed a meteor without being fased, he crushed Ayer Rock mountain with his bare hands, sunked an Island with one punch (and this was back in Alpha2), survived at the lower depths of the ocean, and destroyed a ship with no problem. I think Akuma is stronger and faster not to mention he can teleport. And I consider Seph on the same level as cloud.

I don't think Seph would even be able to pierce threw his skin. Akuma could do the same as Ryu but only worse. The Gou Hadoken,
Shakeunetsu Hadoken, Messatsu Gouhadou (thats overkill), and Tenma Gouzanku (same thing) can be used as distance attacks. While Gou Shoryuken, Tatsumaki Zankukyaku, Kongou Kuretsuzan (the match is over if it connects), Messatsu Goushoryu, Messatsu Gousenpu, Raging Demon (Shungokusatsu) is going to kill him automatically if it connects, and Misogi which is fast, devastating, and attacks no matter the distance. smile

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Jun 17th, 2005 at 07:07 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:02 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Kongou, yes that misogi, very painful, but there's the sin harvest.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:45 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

the sin harvest i a slow attack that can be blocked easy with akumas freaking speed and power, i would say the sin harvest is as strong as the shungokusatsu but slower

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:35 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

very accurate indeed

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:20 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

shungokusatsu is more acurrate i think

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:22 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I don't know the shungokusatsu, has a better sneak attack use, when it isn't seen.

The sin harvest, is good only if he has cover fire.

Who do you think are the fastest of the 2 between akuma and sephiroth?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:40 PM
Hoshi

i think you already know the answer dont you cordera big grin heheheh

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:05 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You think its akuma, i just knew sephiroth was strong.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:38 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Seph ran alongside a motorcycle while swordfighting Cloud in Advent Children. He holds back Holy and fights a team that contains Cloud at the same time... he and Cloud are definitely not equals. I definitely think he can take Akuma, solely on reach advantages... Supernova is just as good as any Hadoken.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:16 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

1. Received much higher doses of Mako and J cells than regular SOLDIER recruits.
2. Was the most highly trained and most powerful member of the SOLDIER elite.
3. Was the general who lead Shinra to victory against Wutai (not sure on this one)
4. Was unable to receive damage from monsters in Nibelhem.
5. Tore apart a large marble or steel statue with his bare hands.
6. Survived being thrown into the lifestream without mental damage.
7. Survived being trapped in a large materia crystal for a number of years.
8. While trapped in materia was able to create an astral projection or take over one of his clones and imbue with powers such as flight and phasing. The clone then, killed the upper levels of Shinra Inc, stole Jenova, killed the Midgar Serpent and impaled the head through a tree, drop at least a hundred feet to kill Aerith.
9. Once freed by Cloud was able to generate a shield so powerful only the Sister ray was able to penetrate it. Note he did this while holding back the planet's most powerful weapon Holy.
10. Still holding back Holy he had enough power to completely immobilise AVALANCHE until Aerith's Prayer came into effect.

Thank you, LordRyugen. Sephiroth feats /\

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:17 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I would lst Akuma's feats, but I can't think of them all right now. Oh well, blame the falure of my brain working on the amount of grease in my blood due to pizza hut's delicious pizza. big grin

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:55 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

cloud and seph would get raped!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:08 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

how badly?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:22 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

REAL badly

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:39 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

What do you think the chances are of them winning?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:03 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

8of10

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:16 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

fair enough

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:35 PM
Hoshi

in fact seph is probaly the strongest guy in all final fantasy , and cloud is my favorite guy in all final fantsy , but akuma and ryu will surely crush anyone , they are the type of guy that if the enemy is strong they just get stronger , the bigger the enemy the better they batle , there is no way cloud and s can take this one

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:15 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

What would be their greatest chance of prevailing against Akuma and Ryu at their Max potential?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:25 PM
Hoshi

i woudnt say they would be smashed easily , but they wont win , its like 7of10

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:55 PM