KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Are Christians fascist?

Are Christians fascist?
Started by: Filth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Filth

Someone agrees with me, wow the things you can come up with when you are stoned is crazy smokin'

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:58 AM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
nope

Can you imagine going to church service and hearing this...??

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=18

It's on this page Prince..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:30 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
E.M.Howlett
the mirror of the world

Originally posted by Filth
Well i still think that it is a fascist belief, it seem to state that it is the true way and everything else is a lie, to me thats what fascism is all about believing that you are right and forcig people to believe so.

Please, don't mix the Hitlers fascism with the true fascism that first appeared in ancient Rome. If to speak about the true fascism, then most of the people are its followers. The idea is that people solve their problems together, helping eachother.

And my opinion on the problem of the topic is: Christians are not fascists. They are people who are very affraid of their future. They are ready to ruin their life just for being sure that their soules will be saved

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:45 PM
E.M.Howlett is currently offline Click here to Send E.M.Howlett a Private Message Find more posts by E.M.Howlett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I think their more afraid of their past.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:44 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by mr.smiley
I think their more afraid of their past.

Very afraid of both...Afraid of even thinking differently then what they were taught about God.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:43 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Damn, people sure love to throw around the word "fascist" these days.

No, christians aren't fascists, some maybe, but generally speaking, most are not.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:56 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Yes, I have a mod backing me up. Life is good cool

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:00 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonnet
Angeloflight

Originally posted by debbiejo
You do know the story he'd tell about the tree, the woman and the snake don't you?

I know about satanists who went to church with very evil intentions and walked out as Christians after demons were cast out of them. Not saying that this describes Finti, he might just also walk out a Christian. The spirit of God does miracles when people walk into the presence of God in a service.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:56 PM
sonnet is currently offline Click here to Send sonnet a Private Message Find more posts by sonnet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by sonnet
I know about satanists who went to church with very evil intentions and walked out as Christians after demons were cast out of them. Not saying that this describes Finti, he might just also walk out a Christian. The spirit of God does miracles when people walk into the presence of God in a service.

Just because he's an atheist now doesn't mean he always was...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:07 PM
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by debbiejo
Just because he's an atheist now doesn't mean he always was...

I think that's a story better told later...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:49 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
E.M.Howlett
the mirror of the world

Originally posted by sonnet

I was a christian for many years. I was raised in christian family. I was baptised twice!
Why christian God let me go away from him? What do you think?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:03 PM
E.M.Howlett is currently offline Click here to Send E.M.Howlett a Private Message Find more posts by E.M.Howlett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by E.M.Howlett
I was a christian for many years. I was raised in christian family. I was baptised twice!
Why christian God let me go away from him? What do you think?

You didn't need to be baptised twice, the seal that Baptism leaves in un-removable even if you leave the Christian faith. God doesn't let anybody go. But he does make the effort to bring back sheep that have gone astray...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:07 PM
big gay kirk

Christians necessarily believe in benevelont despotism.... as did Plato, aristotle, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Franco, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, bush.......

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:52 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote