KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Who Should Play The Joker?

Who Should Play The Joker?
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atharpina

Yeah, I've seen pictures before. It's just some little burn scar thing, nothing terrible.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:27 PM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

EXACTLY!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:15 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ManBat

Would you think of Alan Cumming as a good Joker?

Attachment: alan.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 06:42 AM
ManBat is currently offline Click here to Send ManBat a Private Message Find more posts by ManBat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Nope lol. He was a good Nightcrawler and a good Boris Grishenko but I don't see him as the Joker.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 07:27 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

OK... I'm guessing he's gay after seeing that!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 07:58 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atharpina

Seeing what?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:53 PM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

A lan Cumming!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 09:11 AM
ManBat

Paul Bettany is most likely going to be the Joker.

Attachment: jk.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 01:52 AM
ManBat is currently offline Click here to Send ManBat a Private Message Find more posts by ManBat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

That's the best Bettany/Joker pic I've seen...maybe because his awful hair is out of the picture lol. If they cast him they'd better start working on the wig.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 02:05 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atharpina

What do you mean? What was wrong with his hair?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 02:40 AM
NoFate007

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 02:43 AM
Kovacs86

The grin looks too fake!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 06:38 PM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
The grin looks too fake!

I agree.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 06:43 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

But they would make it work on the real man!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 07:07 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

He needs the BatJet in this movie...maybe Joker is out to sea.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 12:19 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... no Bat Jet! PLEASE NO BAT JET!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 08:43 PM
NoFate007

Nah I don't like the jet, just yet. Maybe in the third film, maybe, but even so, it would have to have a real reason to use it. I don't think they should pull a Batman Forever and go "I'll have a plane, you'll have a boat, and all we'll do is blow them up."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 08:58 PM
Kovacs86

Yeah, make it mean he needs 1...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 10:22 PM
NoFate007

At the moment I can't think of any reason why he would need one, since they are trying to tone everything down and make it more realistic. You get a guy like Firefly who could work in these films but chances are won't be in it, but you don't need him to be in the plane, because he has his cape that can glide now. Joker and Two-Face aren't villains that would pull off aerial stunts, lol. I can't think of any reason why he would use it.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 10:38 PM
Kovacs86

Yeah... EXCATLY!I mean EXACTLY... or do I!?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:34 AM